Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players (16194 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players / Nigeria’s 50 Greatest Footballers Of All Time By Supersports / Supersport – Nigeria’s 50 Greatest Football Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by Sagamite(m): 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2011
okunoba:

Kanu deserves to be one or second based on his club achievements, Yekini should be one or two based on his contribution to the National team(Nigeria`s highest goal scorer) We are still searching for a consistent goal scorer for the National team ever since he retired from International football. Football is about scoring goals not dribbling and for that  I would rate Yakubu the second highest goal scorer for Nigeria above Okocha any day.  Okala should be top ten at the least, the man was the safest hands in Africa for many years. Oliseh should be far from that list, i still blame him for our loss to Italy at the 94 WC. Two mistakes by him in the final minutes of regular playing time cost us the game.

Club achievements is about a "team". These are teams Kanu mostly played bit-parts.

I would rather put emphasis on what people did.

One of the best ways in my opinion to assess such is how much weight they carried in the team. That is why players like Pele, Maradona, Henry, Zidane, Hagi etc are regarded as great. If those guys are not in the team, the team is significantly weakened and the opponent shake less.

It is actually jejune to say football is about scoring goals. So Andy Cole is greater than Peter Schmeichel? Raul is better than Zidane? Even Morientes is better than Zidane? . . . . . . . Plainly ridiculous!

Jay-jay is million miles above Yakubu.

vicenzo:

A bit and part player?How i wish we have many bit and part players playing for teams like arsenal,bayern,inter today instead of bench warmers in many small teams in europe.

Obviously the latter is better than the former. I never said a bench warmer is better.

I would take a star in a small team like Jay-Jay, Yekini, Odemwingie, Paulo Di Canio etc over a bit and part player in Barcelona, Man U, Chelsea, Real Madrid, FC Gods etc anyday!
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by titsqueez(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2011
that list is a joke. where is Friday Ekpo and Ndubuisi Okosieme and why is the great Etim Esin only at number 49
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by bomb1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2011
Shooo!

While I love and appreciate Kanu,don't "kill" the young man before he is "36".The poll can only talk about this era because the repondents are predominantly of this era.Most decorated doesn't necessarily mean best.George Weah might not have won a quarter of Etoo's titles but he was the best player in the world at his prime.

Back to the meat of the issue,even if we are to judge by the last 15 yrs Finidi George is the only player who would have fit into any team in the world at his prime.He was the best right wing in the world for 2 consecutive years ('93-'94).He was an integral(not fringe) part of Ajax's UEFA Champions League victory in 1993 and runner-up placing in 1994.Played a pivotal role in Tunis '94 Nations Cup victory and provided the "greatest" cross to set up Yekini (with Amokachi and Amuneke lurking on if he missed)in USA 1994.

Great player who did his job quietly,FINITO!
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by ypad: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2011
[quoteHe featured prominently for our national Team for 17yrs. He was Team captain for the last 3yrs he spent in the national team.He was never the highest goal scorer but he definitely created several chances for others to score. You think football is all about dribbling like Jayjay Ochacha did?His inflence on the game was always noticeable: Deadly passes, good ball holding ability, good positioning, he caused several free-kicks and penalties that led to goals 'cos he was easily fould by opponents.He is the most Inteliigent player this country has ever had. He plays more with his brains than any other part of his body. Whether you like it or not KANU NWANKWO IS THE KING OF NIGERIAN FOOTBALL.][quote][/quote]

You have a point.
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by Sagamite(m): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2011
Some tasters of the greats:

Jay-Jay Okocha
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBaH_9vJETg&feature=related[/flash]

Nwankwo Kanu
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcgxI2PUxrE&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by jey70s(m): 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2011
Y we all 4got so soon, nobody mention Samuel Oparaji
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2011
why is Garba Lawal not in this List?

I think he should be.
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by babyboy3(m): 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2011
I would take a star in a small team like Jay-Jay, Yekini, Odemwingie, Paulo Di Canio etc over a bit and part player in Barcelona, Man U, Chelsea, Real Madrid, FC Gods etc anyday!

SPOT ON,

Jay Jay retired happy playing over 400 games playing week in week out, not 15 or 10 mins here or there for 17 years
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by Sagamite(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2011
jey70s:

Y we all 4got so soon, nobody mention Samuel Oparaji

He was not a great player.

He is no better than or contributed more than a player like Olofinjana or Fatai Atere contributed.

Keep your sentiments inside, lets apply logic and objectivity.

Βουκέφαλος:

why is Garba Lawal not in this List?

I think he should be.

He would definitely have been in my top 20.
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by Ibomade1: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2011
smile11s:

Nigeria Legend Nwankwo Kanu emerged tops in our six-month quest to find Nigeria’s 50 greatest players on SuperSport.com.

The search for Nigeria’s fifty greatest players of all time was always going to be an interesting exercise and a hugely daunting task, especially as the online generation is mostly handicapped by the absence of enduring footage of players from years gone by. The international acclaim of great Nigerian teams from the USA 94 and France 98 Fifa World Cups and the 1996 Atlanta Olympics proved quite a strong influence in the voting, as did their exploits in Europe.

Tell us who you think deserves to be there and why. In the end perhaps Kanu's string of International honours earned him top place ahead of the incomparable Austin "Jay-Jay" Okocha :

1. Nwankwo Kanu
2. Austin Okocha
3. Sunday Oliseh
4. Rashidi Yekini
5. Segun Odegbami
6. Stephen Keshi
7. Emmanuel Amuneke
8. Finidi George
9. Christian Chukwu
10. Muda lawal
11. Peter Rufai
12. Daniel Amokachi
13. Taribo West
14. Uche Okechukwu
15. Teslim “Thunder”Balogun
16. Victor Ikpeba
17. Samson Siasia
18. Adokiye Amiesimaka
19Vincent Enyeama
20. Celestine Babayaro
21. Thomson Usiyan
22. Taiye ‘Taiwo
23. Henry Nwosu
24. Emmanuel Okala
25. Felix Owolabi
26. Haruna Ilerika
27. Joseph Yobo
28. Aloysius Atuegbu
29. Richard Owubokiri
30. Elkanah Onyeali
31. Patrick Ekeji
32. Best Ogedengbe
33. Bright Omokaro
34. Peter Anieke
35. Yisa Shofoluwe
36. Ben Iroha
37. Julius Aghahowa
38. Osaze Odemwingie
39. Albert Onyeawuna
40. Augustine Eguavoen
41. Yisa Shofoluwe
42. Obafemi Martins
43. Yakubu Aiyegbeni
44. Tijani Babangida
45. Tony Igwe
46. John Obi Mikel
47. Sam Garba Okoye
48. Friday Okoh
49. Etim Esin
50. Dan Anyiam

© SuperSport.com

@ OP, how come Yisa Shofoluwe came out twice on the list? 
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by Sagamite(m): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2011
vicenzo:

Great players are always a part of a winning team,thats why fifa have more often than not picked the world footballer of the year winner  from the team that won titles,kanu has featured for a title winning team than okocha or any other nigerian,that should tell you who is greater.
  Personally i don't like kanu type of football,he reminds me of ibrahimovich,but okocha is more of an entertainer than a footballer,for a guy with his skills and ability its a shame he is second to kanu,stats don't lie.

This is utter rubbish!

Fifa more often pick WFoTY from winning teams because normally the great player drives or contributes to the teams winning.

The less often they do not pick from a winning team, they pick a great player that drives or contribute to a team that did not win anything.

[b]Point: [/b]Fifa picks players that are uniquely talented. It has very little to do with team!
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by babyboy3(m): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2011
@ OP, how come Yisa Shofoluwe came out twice on the list?

Thats your first sign that the list is not official
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by Skii(m): 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2011
jonyjay:

Where is Mutiu Adepoju in that list?

Abii o?
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by Tcrack(m): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2011
how can any sane minded person compare kanu and jay jay. jay jay is a good footballer but when you talk about greatness, he is not even close.you think se na beans to win african player of the year? as for those using goals to measure greatness, Ya all need help.
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2011
baby-boy:

Thats your first sign that the list is not official

The list is a fraud! shocked
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by Sagamite(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2011
Tcrack:

how can any sane minded person compare kanu and jay jay. jay jay is a good footballer but when you talk about greatness, he is not even close.you think se na beans to win african player of the year? as for those using goals to measure greatness, Ya all need help.

Nonsense! The 1996 AFY Kanu won was purely sentimental. I even remember deep down back then thinking he was not the best but it was given because they thought his career was over after his brilliant performance that brought pride to Nigeria and Africa.

State a season when Kanu was the best player in his team.

State a season when the Super Eagles depended on Kanu.

Okocha is greater by a mile.
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by babyboy3(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2011
you think se na beans to win african player of the year

Didnt CAF give the award to either Adebayour or Kanute because Drogba said that he is not leaving Nations Cup preparation to attend the ceremony

Or the 2004 award CAF denied Okocha the award as pay back because Nigeria voted for Blatter instead of Hayatou for the FIFA president candidate
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by agentzakky(m): 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2011
taiye taiwo in no.22 you've got to be kidding me, and where is mutiu adepoju name on the list? maybe i missed it.
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by vicenzo(m): 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2011
Sagamite:

This is utter rubbish!

Fifa more often pick WFoTY from winning teams because normally the great player drives or contributes to the teams winning.

The less often they do not pick from a winning team, they pick a great player that drives or contribute to a team that did not win anything.

[b]Point: [/b]Fifa picks players that are uniquely talented. It has very little to do with team!
You are one arrogant f.ool,i guess uniquely talented players,plays for bolton,3sc,etc and not big teams,your coconut head did not tell you that only uniquely talented footballers get to play for teams like ajax,arsenal,inter milan,i guess you have heard of a world footballer of the year who won it while playing for bolton,for the fact that kanu was able to attract the attention of teams like arsenal,ajax,inter milan,shows that he is a uniquely talented player,because only uniquely talented players attracts the attention of those teams.
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by vicenzo(m): 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2011
Sagamite:

Nonsense! The 1996 AFY Kanu won was purely sentimental. I even remember deep down back then think he was not the best but it was given because they thought his career was over after his brilliant performance that brought pride to Nigeria and Africa.

State a season when Kanu was the best player in his team.

State a season when the Super Eagles depended on Kanu.

Okocha is greater by a mile.
Gosh! Can you listen to yourself,now i know that your case is hopeless,you now have better judgement than CAF,what else? Arsenal,ajax,inter bought him out of sentiment,defenders allowed him to score out of sentiment,you are pathetic.
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by babyboy3(m): 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2011
You are one arrogant f.ool,i guess uniquely talented players,plays for bolton,3sc,etc and not big teams,your coconut head did not tell you that only uniquely talented footballers get to play for teams  like ajax,arsenal,inter milan,i guess you have heard of a world footballer of the year  who won it while playing for bolton,for the fact that kanu was able to attract the attention of teams like arsenal,ajax,inter milan,s[b]hows that he is a uniquely talented player[/b],because only uniquely talented players attracts the attention of those teams.

If Kanu was so good, how come when he left Arsenal at the age of 27 years, he didnt attract another big club since he was just going into his peak?
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by Sagamite(m): 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2011
vicenzo:

You are one arrogant f.ool,i guess uniquely talented players,plays for bolton,3sc,etc and not big teams,your coconut head did not tell you that only uniquely talented footballers get to play for teams  like ajax,arsenal,inter milan,i guess you have heard of a world footballer of the year  who won it while playing for bolton,for the fact that kanu was able to attract the attention of teams like arsenal,ajax,inter milan,shows that he is a uniquely talented player,because only uniquely talented players attracts the attention of those teams.

You are a cretin!

So Gabriel Batistuta was not talented because he did not play for a big club? Victor Obinna is better because he played for Inter Milan?

You are a cretin!

So Alan Shearer was not talented because he did not play for a big club? Ole Gunner Solsjear is better because he played for Man U?

You are a cretin!

So Abedi Pele was not talented because he did not play for a big club? Amuneke is better because he played for Barcelona?

You are a cretin!

So Pablo Aimar was not talented because he did not play for a big club? Mikel Obi is better because he played for Chelsea?

You are a cretin!

So Bebeto was not talented because he did not play for a big club? Obafemi Martins is better because he played for Inter?

You are a cretin!

So Finidi was not talented because he did not play for a big club? Quinton Fortune is better because he played for Man U?

Foooool, with mooronic points!
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by Sagamite(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2011
vicenzo:

Gosh! Can you listen to yourself,now i know that your case is hopeless,you  now have better judgement than CAF,what else? Arsenal,ajax,inter bought him out of sentiment,defenders allowed him to score out of sentiment,you are pathetic.

You are a cretin!

So everyone in those clubs are great or the greatest? Big clubs don't buy good or even average players. Your education is that poor?

Fooool, So Keita in Barcelona is out of this world or is just a cheap substitute or, at best, a good prospect acting as back-up for stars?

Nicholas Anelka has played for Arsenal, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Liverpool, does that mean he is better than Shearer or Batistuta? Blooody fooooooooooool!
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by okunoba(m): 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2011
@Sagamite, If the vote was for the best circus tricks then Okocha wins, but if you are talking of football that wins games then Yakubu is the man, his goals secured Nigeria a World cup place. Football is a team sport, country/ club talk is irrelevant.

Since Kanu the so called bit part player left Arsenal they have not won a single title, that speaks for its self.
The players you mentioned, Pele, Maradona, Henry and Zidane, are considered great players for scoring many important goals at the highest level, not for performing circus tricks with no end product.

You forget Football is also about preventing goals and no one was better at it than the great Dane at his peak. Andy goal scored a lot but he was not the best at scoring, besides he never was able to do the same at National level.
The elevation of zidane to one of the greats of football is due not only to the fact that he was a great team player, but the fact that he scored the two goals that secured France it`s first WC. I think you should think things through before writing.

Do you think the World is shouting about Messi just because of his dribbling skills, No, it`s because there is an end product to the dribbling, the guy can score and pass. Okocha was only about dribbling to entertain his circus audience.
If only Raul had helped Spain win the World cup maybe then we would be comparing him to Zidane.
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by Sagamite(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2011
okunoba:

@Sagamite, If the vote was for the best circus tricks then Okocha wins, but if you are talking of football that wins games then Yakubu is the man, his goals secured Nigeria a World cup place. Football is a team sport, country/ club talk is irrelevant.

No doubt goals matter, teams are more important than a player but a player's quality should be based on individual ability, how they change team dynamics and carry the team.

Yakubu does not carry half JJ's shoes talkless of his club. JJ carries his teams at club and national level at the latter half of his career.

okunoba:

Since Kanu the so called bit part player left Arsenal they have not won a single title, that speaks for its self.

This is really, really, really a silly point.

Are you saying Kanu is a fundamental dynamic of Arsenal title wins?

Really?

Bloody silly point.

Please, never make such stewpid point again.

okunoba:

The players you mentioned, Pele, Maradona, Henry and Zidane, are considered great players for scoring many important goals at the highest level, not for performing circus tricks with no end product.

And JJ did not score important goals?

Secondly, so why was Lothar Mattheus considered great?

okunoba:

You forget Football is also about preventing goals and no one was better at it than the great Dane at his peak. Andy goal scored a lot but he was not the best at scoring, besides he never was able to do the same at National level.

Where did I emphasis football is about scoring goals?

You don't understand irony?

okunoba:

The elevation of zidane to one of the greats of football is due not only to the fact that he was a great team player, but the fact that he scored the two goals that secured France it`s first WC. I think you should think things through before writing.

Absolute, utter rubbish!

HE IS REGARDED AS GREAT BECAUSE OF HIS ABILITY TO ENGINEER THINGS!

okunoba:

Do you think the World is shouting about Messi just because of his dribbling skills, No, it`s because there is an end product to the dribbling, the guy can score and pass. Okocha was only about dribbling to entertain his circus audience.
If only Raul had helped Spain win the World cup maybe then we would be comparing him to Zidane.

What a stewpid point!

Apart from being in a different stratosphere, Messi is a striker, Okocha is a midfielder.

Okocha is only about dribbling but yet has a higher scoring ratio than Zidane at club level despite playing with team-mates that are far less talented?

Okocha is only about dribbling but yet has a higher scoring ratio than Clarence Seedorf at club level despite playing with team-mates that are far less talented?

Okocha is only about dribbling but yet has a higher scoring ratio than Xavi at club level despite playing with team-mates that are far less talented?

Okocha is only about dribbling but yet has a higher scoring ratio than Andres Iniesta at club level despite playing with team-mates that are far less talented?

Unobjective, factless tosh!

And YOU told me to think before writing?

SLAP YOURSELF!
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by mamagee3(f): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2011
He totally deserves it!!!
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by babyboy3(m): 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2011
Since Kanu the so called bit part player left Arsenal they have not won a single title, that speaks for its self

Ha ha ha ha ha Kanu played 10 times and those where 10 cameo roles Wenga gave him so that he could get a winners medals,

Zidane wasnt great because he scored the 2 goals in the final he was great because he is good! and from the days at Bordeaux, the French coach Aimee Jacquet said he would build a new team around Zidane, signalling the end of Eric Cantona,  so tell me how did Maradona become great knowning Brown, Burrushaga and Voldano scored all 3 goals that won Argentina their 2nd world cup.

Okocha was only about dribbling to entertain his circus audience.

Answer this question?

What kind of impact do you think Kanu would have made at Bolton
What kind of impact do you think Okocha would have made at Arsenal

The reason why the Italians worshipped Baggio is because his performance at Brescia the Italian begged Trappattoni to take him to the 2002 WC but due to fued from their days at Juve he was left behind. He joined Brescia so that he could play week in week out, compared to Kanu that became rusted on the bench at all his clubs
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by vicenzo(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

So Gabriel Batistuta was not talented because he did not play for a big club? Victor Obinna is better because he played for Inter Milan?

You are a cretin!

So Alan Shearer was not talented because he did not play for a big club? Ole Gunner Solsjear is better because he played for Man U?

You are a cretin!

So Abedi Pele was not talented because he did not play for a big club? Amuneke is better because he played for Barcelona?

You are a cretin!

So Pablo Aimar was not talented because he did not play for a big club? Mikel Obi is better because he played for Chelsea?

You are a cretin!

So Bebeto was not talented because he did not play for a big club? Obafemi Martins is better because he played for Inter?

You are a cretin!

So Finidi was not talented because he did not play for a big club? Quinton Fortune is better because he played for Man U?

Foooool, with mooronic points!
Coconut head,i didn't say big club,i said big team.
Shearer played for a big team called england,1966 world cup winners.
Abidi pele played for marseille,a french giant who won the champions league in 1993.
Aimar played for valencia,a spainish team that won the uefa cup in 2004,and were runners up in the 2001 and 2002 editions of the champions league,valencia is a bigger team than chelsea in europe,stats don't lie.
Bebeto played for brazil,the biggest team in the world.
Finidi played for ajax,a bigger team than man u,ajax has won the champs league four times while man u has won it trice.
Oh! Batistuta played for argentina
,1978 and 1986 world cup winners.
The fact is that talented players,always gets to play for big teams.
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by Sagamite(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2011
vicenzo:

Coconut head,i didn't say big club,i said big team.
Shearer played for a big team called england,1966 world cup winners.
Abidi pele played for marseille,a french giant who won the champions league in 1993.
Aimar played for valencia,a spainish team that won the uefa cup in 2004,and were runners up in the 2001 and 2002 editions of the champions league,valencia is a bigger team than chelsea in europe,stats don't lie.
Bebeto played for brazil,the biggest team in the world.
Finidi played for ajax,a bigger team than man u,ajax has won the champs league four times while man u has won it trice.
Oh! Batistuta played for argentina
,1978 and 1986 world cup winners.
  The fact is that talented players,always gets to play for big teams.

You are a cretin!

It is me you are trying to twist your argument on after struggling and thinking for about 45 mins?  grin grin grin grin grin

Oh, you know nothing. You are a fooool! You don't know who you are dealing with.

Where did you mention country here?

vicenzo:

You are one arrogant f.ool,i guess uniquely talented players,plays for bolton,3sc,etc and not big teams,your coconut head did not tell you that only uniquely talented footballers get to play for teams  like ajax,arsenal,inter milan,i guess you have heard of a world footballer of the year  who won it while playing for bolton,for the fact that kanu was able to attract the attention of teams like arsenal,ajax,inter milan,shows that he is a uniquely talented player,because only uniquely talented players attracts the attention of those teams.

Moooron!

You are trying to twist on SAGAMITE?

Lawd have mercy! grin grin grin grin Foool!

Valencia is bigger than Chelsea? grin grin grin

You are cretin! Even if we accept your stewpid stats, don't you think a well-educated person will look at strength of teams during the period players played for the team rather than stats?

Foool, so according to your Stats, someone playing for Nottingham Forest today is playing for a bigger club than someone playing for Chelsea because NF has a [according to the cretin] better stat than Chelsea?

Go and think another 45 mins and come and vomit another rubbish for your next round of bashing!

Bloody product of a failed system!
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by babyboy3(m): 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2011

Valencia bigger than Chelsea because they got to the Europe cup final?? knowing that Chelsea is the sixth highest earners in world football

So your say Liverpool is bigger than Barcelona

so your saying Nottingham forest are bigger than Arsenal because Forest won back to back in 1979 and 1980, so if Okocha had forest ( a smaller club than Bolton) you would say he joined a bigger club than Kanu's arsenal?
Re: Kanu Tops Nigeria's 50 Greatest Players by Sagamite(m): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2011
baby-boy:

Valencia bigger than Chelsea because they got to the Europe cup final?? knowing that Chelsea is the sixth highest earners in world football

So your say Liverpool is bigger than Barcelona

so your saying Nottingham forest are bigger than Arsenal because Forest won back to back in 1979 and 1980,  so if Okocha had forest ( a smaller club than Bolton) you would say he joined a bigger club than Kanu's arsenal?

Don't mind the foool. He has entered it today, I will bash his dumb head.

He is trying to twist an argument on me?

HE IS MAD!

He does not recognise his God on a fcking Sunday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breakdancing Added As New Sport For Olympics 2024 To Be Held In Paris / FIFA Accuse Nigeria Of Match Fixing / Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.