Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street (1286 Views)

‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims / The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss / Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by Demzlent(m): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Streets Like In 2014-Reno Omokri

The former special assistant to former president Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has dragged a well known man of God, Pastor Tunde Bakare, the former minister of education, Dr Mrs Oby Ezekwesili and others for not protesting the same way they protested the time Chibok girls were kidnapped during the tenure of former President Goodluck Jonathan.

According to a tweet he made on his verified twitter handle, Reno Omokri made it known that more that 10 times of the number of Chibok Girls abducted under Jonathan have been abducted under President Buhari by a combination of Boko Haram and bandits, yet Pastor Tunde Bakare, Wole Soyinka, Hadiza Usman and Oby Ezekwesili are not on the streets like in 2014.

He ended his tweet by making it known that he wonders why they are not protesting the same way they did some years back.

This is indeed a serious one indeed. I think that these individuals are the only people who can give a good answer to this particular question that was asked by Reno Omokri.

I could remember how these people came out and protested when Chibok Girls were kidnapped. But hundreds of students have been kidnapped under President Buhari's administration, yet these people have never protested

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/6672f05af10aa054a9a043b82c76fc02?client=news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by gidgiddy: 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
These people are in theur 80's, 70's and 60's. They should no longer be on the streets doing what the youth should be doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by Arda1000(m): 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
gidgiddy:
These people are in theur 80's, 70's and 60's. They should no longer be on the streets doing what the youth should be doing
so in 2014/2015 they were in their early 20s?
If I slap ur teeth eh

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by kettykings: 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
It is simply hypocrisy, they are looking for soft targets

4 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by seunmsg(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
kettykings:
It is simply hypocrisy, they are looking for soft targets

I have been wondering why Reno Omokri, Kettykings and other noisemakers are not daily on the streets protesting. Instead, they hide in the comfort of their homes and keep urging old men to hit the streets for them. Are you not man enough? Is Reno not man enough? Why can’t you do what you’re asking others to do?

6 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by helinues: 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
So Soyinka at his age should be protesting for you youths.

Reno is indeed a clown

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by JAMO84: 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
Almost all the girls abducted recently have been recovered, except Leah Sharibu and those who died in their abductors custody.

Jonathan's attitude towards the Chibok girls situation was responsible for the kind of reactions he got. It took him a week to even acknowledge the fact that the girls were missing.

Jonathan's wife organized a circus show were she mocked the girls parents and teachers, called them liars and accused them of "sharing blood".

PDP Dundees will have to kick me out of this forum before they can lie or twist narratives without being corrected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by gidgiddy: 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
Arda1000:
If I slap ur teeth eh

They shouldnt have even been on the streets in 2014. Why are the youths looking at old people to be on the streets when it should be the youths out on the street?
Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by helinues: 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
Arda1000:
If I slap ur teeth eh

See, is anyone stopping you from hitting the street?

So those old people should continue to be protesting for you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by Arda1000(m): 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
helinues:

See, is anyone stopping you from hitting the street?

So those old people should continue to be protesting for you?
oponu u n I both know how insecure your darling daddy gets when their is a protest,I won’t be one of una victims,if uncle Jonah was like Bubu those people would have spent a lot in prison

5 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by Arda1000(m): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
gidgiddy:

They shouldnt have even been on the streets in 2014. Why are the youths looking at old people to be on the streets when it should be the youths out on the street?
u mean youths like u

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by FreedomfromtheT: 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
seunmsg:

I have been wondering why Reno Omokri, Kettykings and other noisemakers are not daily on the streets protesting. Instead, they hide in the comfort of their homes and keep urging old men to hit the streets for them. Are you not man enough? Is Reno not man enough? Why can’t you do what you’re asking others to do?
That is not the point here sir. Reno did not protest in 2014 or did he? His argument is that if it was necessary to protest over Chibok girls' adoption, what has stopped the same protesters from protesting now that much more than the number of Chibok girls have been adopted so far?

6 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by FreedomfromtheT: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
JAMO84:
Almost all the girls abducted recently have been recovered, except Leah Sharibu and those who died in their abductors custody.

Jonathan's attitude towards the Chibok girls situation was responsible for the kind of reactions he got. It took him a week to even acknowledge the fact that the girls were missing.

Jonathan's wife organized a circus show were she mocked the girls parents and teachers, called them liars and accused them of "sharing blood".

PDP Dundees will have to kick me out of this forum before they can lie or twist narratives without being corrected.
I think you are right. All the people being killed by Boko Haram and bandits in Borno, Yobe, Katsina, Kaduna, Zamfara and Niger, have been released since they are dead. A lot of ransom is also being paid to the kidnappers for freedom or even death after payment. So there is no need for the protesters to protest again. Change has indeed come.

5 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by Jimasun: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
Why is your father not on the street?
Abi your own father can't protest too?
Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
Soyinka is only good at speaking English and knows bubu will not be gentle like gej.Him no wan die.
Adiza has been settled with Port authority and she has stolen her fill
Bakare is fake pastor and didn't like gej.Was hoping for political position
Oby with her thick lips like the ass of a pig thought they will give her appointment but was disappointment. And after all her noise she realized she was used forgetting she is igbo,bubu no they mingle with biafrans
At the end na bubu win and the historian daughter gained(adiza)
Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by Advocate500: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
I think most of the people that protested against Jonathan, the likes of wole soyinka, oby ezekwesiri and Aisha Yusuf might be willing to do it again but the style of leadership we have today will not guarantee their safety reason they decided to stay mute just like every other Nigeria, endsars protest is still fresh in our minds. My opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by Validated: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
Those demented fools cannot dare. They have turned deaf and dumb because Buhari will castrate the men and feed the women to dogs.
Imagine what is happening now was under Jonathan, Nigeria would be boiking. Killing is now everyday, Boko Haram abi na ISWAP kidnap every week, schools in NE are ermanently locked, bandits are gang raping women in North West, our socalled activists have all run into their rabbit holes.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by seunmsg(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
That is not the point here sir. Reno did not protest in 2014 or did he? His argument is that if it was necessary to protest over Chibok girls' adoption, what has stopped the same protesters from protesting now that much more than the number of Chibok girls have been adopted so far?

And my point is that the same set of people don’t have to protest every time. They saw the need to protest in 2014 and they did so because it is within their rights. If they refuse to protest in 2021 for whatever reasons best known to them, it is still within their rights to do so.

If you, Reno or any other person think there is a need to protest, kindly hit the street and do so. You don’t need the protesters of 2014 to join you since you did not join them then. Do your protest and let’s see how far you can go.

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
They were trampling Jonathan because he was an introvert.

That is the answer.

They are hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by WATCHOVER(m): 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
You don't want them to see 2023 bi Dat oo.
Military and Civilan life na two different things oo.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by Frigga13: 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
seunmsg:

And my point is that the same set of people don’t have to protest every time. They saw the need to protest in 2014 and they did so because it is within their rights. If they refuse to protest in 2021 for whatever reasons best known to them, it is still within their rights to do so.

If you, Reno or any other person think there is a need to protest, kindly hit the street and do so. You don’t need the protesters of 2014 to join you since you did not join them then. Do your protest and let’s see how far you can go.

This a typical Yoruba being from southwest Nigeria

Their press can change narratives and reposition statements and facts .

One of the reason Tinubu can never ever be President of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by seunmsg(m): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
Frigga13:

This a typical Yoruba being from southwest Nigeria

Their press can change narratives and reposition statements and facts .

One of the reason Tinubu can never ever be President of Nigeria.

When they can’t come up with any intelligent points to back up their position, they quickly turn everything to tribal war and name calling. Such a shame!

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by Sunday2021: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
Demzlent:
I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Streets Like In 2014-Reno Omokri

The former special assistant to former president Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has dragged a well known man of God, Pastor Tunde Bakare, the former minister of education, Dr Mrs Oby Ezekwesili and others for not protesting the same way they protested the time Chibok girls were kidnapped during the tenure of former President Goodluck Jonathan.

According to a tweet he made on his verified twitter handle, Reno Omokri made it known that more that 10 times of the number of Chibok Girls abducted under Jonathan have been abducted under President Buhari by a combination of Boko Haram and bandits, yet Pastor Tunde Bakare, Wole Soyinka, Hadiza Usman and Oby Ezekwesili are not on the streets like in 2014.

He ended his tweet by making it known that he wonders why they are not protesting the same way they did some years back.

This is indeed a serious one indeed. I think that these individuals are the only people who can give a good answer to this particular question that was asked by Reno Omokri.

I could remember how these people came out and protested when Chibok Girls were kidnapped. But hundreds of students have been kidnapped under President Buhari's administration, yet these people have never protested

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/6672f05af10aa054a9a043b82c76fc02?client=news
you why are you not on the street? At least they they have done theirs, you and your father what have you done?
Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by Frigga13: 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
seunmsg:

When they can’t come up with any intelligent points to back up their position, they quickly turn everything to tribal war and name calling. Such a shame!

Shame yes!

But will never let Yoruba manipulate the system..

Those years are gone forever.

As long as social media exist.. call it tribalism .. call it political neophytes.. name it anything ..

The days of propaganda and press manipulations are over

Why are those Yoruba names not protesting?
Mentioning age and blas’ are not good reason.. because a Yoruba man will use same age to count scores on a protest.

Wake up seunmg.. this is year 2021.. not 80’s or 90’s

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by 9japride(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
The youths are busy watching BBN, Nigerian comedy, etc While ethnic bigots and sycophants are busy trolling other peace loving Nigerians online. Those men have paid their dues, what are the youths doing? Rather they engage in senseless fights amongst themselves. Smh
Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by History555: 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
They dare not. Buhari is not jona, he will shoot them to death. Jona era should serve as a lesson to future presidents. Nigerians are hypocritical animals that shouldn't be treated like humans

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by AgricMaster: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Demzlent:

you want Dss
to block their bank account
Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by xcesspaschal(m): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
My mama will always advice me to mind my business but sadly I do ask how coconut carry water go up.
Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by favor914: 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Arda1000:
If I slap ur teeth eh
What of Reno Hypocrisy Omokri that ran away to California? What is he guilty of? Let him come back home & protest.
Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by favor914: 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
AgricMaster:

you want Dss
to block their bank account
Is that possible without an Order of a High Court?
Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by JAMO84: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
I think you are right. All the people being killed by Boko Haram and bandits in Borno, Yobe, Katsina, Kaduna, Zamfara and Niger, have been released since they are dead. A lot of ransom is also being paid to the kidnappers for freedom or even death after payment. So there is no need for the protesters to protest again. Change has indeed come.
We are talking about abducted girls, stay on the topic.
Re: I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street by AgricMaster: 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
favor914:
Is that possible without an Order of a High Court?
this is nigeria
only one call bank will just put order on all your account

(1) (2) (Reply)

Retirement Letter To Tinubu By FFK: / "Don't Disgrace Yourself" - Lalasticlala Warns Jonathan Against Joining APC / Reno Omokri: 'What Is Good For Lagos APC Is Also Good For National APC'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.