Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Reality Star, JMK Calls Out Man Harassing Her With His D!ck Photos And Calls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reality Star, JMK Calls Out Man Harassing Her With His D!ck Photos And Calls (2975 Views)

Man Who Dumps Wife And Kids To Marry Actress Liz Anjorin, Keeps Harassing Her Po / Bobrisky Cautions A Man Harassing Him At Hilton Hotel In Abuja / Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reality Star, JMK Calls Out Man Harassing Her With His D!ck Photos And Calls by Jenniferchuma10: 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Big Brother Naija star, Jumoke Adedoyin has taken to her instagram handle to call out a man who has been constantly flooding her DM with unsolicited photos of his penis.

Recounting how she warned men against sending her d*ck photos, the reality show star shared the handle of one of those involved in such and also accused him of harassing her.

She wrote ;

I’ve warned you fucktards to stop sending me your stupid ass disgusting dicks!

This particular f00l has been harassing me with calls. Are you mad or someting.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/reality-star-jmk-calls-out-man-harassing-her-with-his-dck-photos-and-calls/

1 Like

Re: Reality Star, JMK Calls Out Man Harassing Her With His D!ck Photos And Calls by Alphafeezay(m): 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
People no well oh...

1 Like

Re: Reality Star, JMK Calls Out Man Harassing Her With His D!ck Photos And Calls by floss(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hmm
Re: Reality Star, JMK Calls Out Man Harassing Her With His D!ck Photos And Calls by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
Some human being can be something else
Re: Reality Star, JMK Calls Out Man Harassing Her With His D!ck Photos And Calls by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
Some men have no epitome of shame..they are just too many on nairaland...they slide into women's account sending them unwarranted messages..while they go back and start bashing women once they are not being accepted by the clever women...
They keep opening different thread daily to use derogatory words on women cos they refused to send them nude to soothe their sexual urge...they are called "wannabe redpillers" and they have a master who is known for misleading their gullible self.. grin grin wink cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reality Star, JMK Calls Out Man Harassing Her With His D!ck Photos And Calls by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
96.5% of men have no regards for their private parts
Re: Reality Star, JMK Calls Out Man Harassing Her With His D!ck Photos And Calls by suffering: 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
Look at her size. If you haven’t eaten well and lifted weights, no go there.

1 Like

Re: Reality Star, JMK Calls Out Man Harassing Her With His D!ck Photos And Calls by We4all: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
She should have just blocked him. Some men have exchanged their sense for sex.

1 Like

Re: Reality Star, JMK Calls Out Man Harassing Her With His D!ck Photos And Calls by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
Yet she didn’t drop the number
Re: Reality Star, JMK Calls Out Man Harassing Her With His D!ck Photos And Calls by abeniagbon(m): 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
The girl mumu self... Wey you suppose invite him and give a good lesson by handing him over to police
Re: Reality Star, JMK Calls Out Man Harassing Her With His D!ck Photos And Calls by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
96.5% of men have no regards for their private parts

The ones you rough handle
Re: Reality Star, JMK Calls Out Man Harassing Her With His D!ck Photos And Calls by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
Backshots on this bitch angry
Re: Reality Star, JMK Calls Out Man Harassing Her With His D!ck Photos And Calls by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
Darkseidxx:

The ones you rough handle
Stop hitting at that lady son..she keeps ignoring you while you keep bashing her all the time..don't you think you are a stalker?
Re: Reality Star, JMK Calls Out Man Harassing Her With His D!ck Photos And Calls by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Stop hitting at that lady son..she keeps ignoring you while you keep bashing her all the time..don't you think you are a stalker?

Huh
Mistaking me for someone else?
Re: Reality Star, JMK Calls Out Man Harassing Her With His D!ck Photos And Calls by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Darkseidxx:

Huh
Mistaking me for someone else?
Even if I did it's easy to picture that you are one of these online women stalker who is looking for who's gonna trade words with you just to soothe your sexual urge..
Funny h**ny boy..I repeat do not disturb women with your vulgar words on this forum..
Re: Reality Star, JMK Calls Out Man Harassing Her With His D!ck Photos And Calls by Amos1423(m): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
This one has a touch of Tiwa just dat everybody na theif but na person wey dem catch be the real theif. You Gerrit? If you don't Gerrit, forget aboureet!

Meanwhile if you wish to join a whatsapp discussion group about trending news, Leadershipgazette is here for you. News as it trends! Join the whatsapp group by scanning the QR code.

Re: Reality Star, JMK Calls Out Man Harassing Her With His D!ck Photos And Calls by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
E no go pass Indian guys. Be like dem use nudes swear for them
Re: Reality Star, JMK Calls Out Man Harassing Her With His D!ck Photos And Calls by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Even if I did it's easy to picture that you are one of these online women stalker who is looking for who's gonna trade words with you just to soothe your sexual urge..
Funny h**ny boy..I repeat do not disturb women with your vulgar words on this forum..

You must be very daft

2 Likes

Re: Reality Star, JMK Calls Out Man Harassing Her With His D!ck Photos And Calls by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
Darkseidxx:

I must be very daft
For sure you are... anyone can easily confirm it by checking all your comments.. grin wink

1 Like

Re: Reality Star, JMK Calls Out Man Harassing Her With His D!ck Photos And Calls by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

For sure you are... anyone can easily confirm it by checking all your comments.. grin wink

K

1 Like

Re: Reality Star, JMK Calls Out Man Harassing Her With His D!ck Photos And Calls by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Star, JMK Calls Out Man Harassing Her With His D!ck Photos And Calls by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ehn so why telling the public,to help you or what,fool
Re: Reality Star, JMK Calls Out Man Harassing Her With His D!ck Photos And Calls by Jokerman(m): 8:40am On Dec 30, 2021
The way you dress is the way you are gonna be address.... like magnets attract like magnets...

(1) (Reply)

How Eiye Cultists Took Over Mohbad's Funeral / “chris Brown Used Eye Drops To ‘cry’ At Bet Awards!” / Nigerian Actress/singer Afrocandy Releases Hardcore Indecency Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.