Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South (16282 Views)

2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) / 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun / 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
dapolaw:
How many election was conducted before 1999?

LG elections.It was from the results that the major political parties were registered
Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
seunmsg:

Precedence established since the return of democracy in 1999.
You should have been a comedian

1 Like

Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by danilmo: 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
BeingCamping:
First El-Rufai, Ganduje, Zulum, and now Masari.

The KKK people don talk come add Borno join.

2023 power shifts to the South in APC but I’m very sure PDP will still be drown in Atiku cum.

Penguin2

Hope what I told u is getting clearer. North vote north is just a mere perception not wen local politiking is on play. If that ur law is factual meaning power will always remain north since they have the population? No. It doesn't work that way, I won't be surprised if Atiku lost his polls.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by Cognitivereason: 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
Y'all should rest...if you are not ready to support an Igbo man to be there...
No northerner is going to lead in 2023 that is no longer news
Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by Abujason: 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
seunmsg:

Power shift is between north and south. The presidency has never been microzoned and will never be microzoned.

If the SE like, let them come out and contest against the rest of the south for the presidential tickets of the two major parties or continue to issue useless threads up and down. The rest of the south will contest and do everything possible to ensure power is shifted to the south in 2023.

Listen to yourself. You want power rotation and yet you will be ok with people that already ruled to have another chance at the expense of SE who haven’t had an opportunity. It’s either we do this in an equitable fashion or Buhari must be given another four years. Our suffering must continue for all I care.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by galaxy2020(m): 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
Better power shift to the south than Nigeria shifting.
Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by Johnman400: 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kind pls share this video let this video reach obj and obas in yoruba land ..kindly subscribe pls pls � and hand that subscribe and share this video will get visa to UK or USA before the ending of this year or next year amin my prayer never go in vain amin try it....[18/12, 12:26] Welcome My Xmas Parckage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WN3B4pTPqY
[25/12, 20:59] Welcome My Xmas Parckage: Kindly please share comments like and subscribe.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAgkbrLPYs8
[25/12, 20:59] Welcome My Xmas Parckage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0-dB0LGpyc
[25/12, 21:00] Welcome My Xmas Parckage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLjzLfCWcHM
[25/12, 21:00] Welcome My Xmas Parckage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfe7DbJLqmA
[25/12, 21:01] Welcome My Xmas Parckage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWF9OlHZahY
[26/12, 21:45] Welcome My Xmas Parckage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP7x9Z9CsNI
Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by galaxy2020(m): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
..is either SE gets it or Funali continue to rule Nigeria, whether APC or PDP it does not matter.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by favor914: 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

I'm not so sure Tinubu can win sha
But lets see
He can never win, VP Yemi Osinbajo is APC’s choice.

Jagaban must be playing a smoke screen decoy, even Governor Fayemi will defeat him in the primaries like kwakwanso did to Atiku in 2014.
Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by favor914: 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
galaxy2020:
..is either SE gets it or Funali continue to rule Nigeria, whether APC or PDP it does not matter.
why hiding from the truth?, Vice President Osinbajo is the next President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria as long as Jah gives him breathe.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by JaroMan: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
Reality3080:
which south east candidate can defeat tinubu?
All of them with right combo.
Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by Tlagrules: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
The fact dat northerners have to endorse power shift before it actually happens means d North really owns Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by ofiko123(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
Waiting to see what happens in 2023..
Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by Evercurious(f): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
seunmsg:

The problem with folks like you is that you react emotionally based on lies and half truth. See ehn, pragmatism is very key in politics. Calling people evil etc over political choices is petty, emotional and childish. You need to grow up.

Btw, please know that the south west made Jonathan. Obasanjo made him Vice President and the south west media and civil societies through the Save Nigeria Group made Jonathan acting president even when prominent Igbo leaders like the then PDP chairman and governors were against him. In 2011, the south west voted massively for him and he won the election. The agreement was that he would serve for just four years and allow power to return to the south after serving cumulatively for about 6 years.

Well, he broke the promise and the South west did the right thing on behalf of the south by supporting the North in 2015. We don’t play politics of emotion in the south west. It was a pragmatic decision in the overall best interest of the country.

Your last paragraph just confirmed that you a such a big f..o.l...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by Ovamboland(m): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
God1000:
He appears to be a man that has the interest of Nigeria at heart, I'm not Igbo but I will vote for any Igbo man vying for that office in Aso rock. I hope South East will adopt more civil, polite and diplomatic approach to national issues

Being civil is not in their DNA, it's like asking North pole to shift to South pole
Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by Reality3080: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
JaroMan:

All of them with right combo.
dem no get name abi?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by Loveurneighbour: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Drogunov:

Masari is only playing politics of the mouth. He is just goading the South to see their reactions while he will put his full political weight on any Northen candidate.
Well-done Governor Masari Spokesperson

Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by galaxy2020(m): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
Let's see how he will fair with Atiku as pdp's candidate. grin grin
Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
seunmsg:

Power shift is between north and south. The presidency has never been microzoned and will never be microzoned.

If the SE like, let them come out and contest against the rest of the south for the presidential tickets of the two major parties or continue to issue useless threads up and down. The rest of the south will contest and do everything possible to ensure power is shifted to the south in 2023.

God will bless you ojare. Nothing to add.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by Drogunov: 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
Loveurneighbour:

Well-done Governor Masari Spokesperson

What's your stomach ache about naaah? That I spoke the truth?
Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
God1000:
He appears to be a man that has the interest of Nigeria at heart, I'm not Igbo but I will vote for any Igbo man vying for that office in Aso rock. I hope South East will adopt more civil, polite and diplomatic approach to national issues

Lol. You are part of a tiny minority. How many Nigerians do you know who trust Igbos enough to give them ultimate power over their lives?

Some of you are the problem of Igbos. Rather than advise them to change their ways and work to gain the trust of Nigerians you'll be making stupid announcement about "equity" and "justice" decieving them over an impossible ambition.

The Devil too has never been President of Nigeria. Why don't we invite him from hell to be our President for equity and justice sake?

A people fight, insult, demean and castigate a their fellow citizens 23 hours every single damn day only to come at the last hour arrogantly demanding to lead those same people.

Are some of you for real? Who would vote an Igbo man President of Nigeria, against a candidate from any other ethnic group of Nigeria , other than Igbos alone?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by Drogunov: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Evercurious:

Your last paragraph just confirmed that you a such a big f..o.l...

Hope your curiosity and your mouth doesn't eventually kee you thia!
Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by Vistra40: 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
Terrence99:

This is why you never excel in national politics. You mix emotions with foolishness and expect others to toe your line of stupidity.

Last election, how many votes did you Igbos give Apc? You people have spent the last decade insulting Apc and insulting Apc leaders but you want Apc to give you ticket. You must be very stupid. Apc won't give you ticket, do your worst.

Better go and meet PDP for ticket and be ready to square up to the better South in the elections.

Last decade insulting the Apc? How old is APC? Oga fear God oh. Stop turning facts on its head because of politics you hear

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by donleo92(m): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
it would favour the north more if a southerner becomes president. because the southerner president would try as much as possible to please the north for his second term agenda and for popularity

1 Like

Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by LegalWolf: 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
to south east ..simple

Mi Fullo (I am Fulani) and I endorse this �. Why is the South West still gunning for it after producing a president and vc. This AD/AC/ACN wing of APC are so clannish

1 Like

Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by LegalWolf: 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
ijustdey:
Katsina state governor, Aminu Bello Masari, has reiterated his position on power shift to the southern part of the country, saying that would help...

https://dailytrust.com/2023-masari-insists-on-power-shift-to-south

Lalasticlala

People like Gerrard59 are always blind to news like this..idi0t!
Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by ebufa: 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
God1000:

the middle belt people are the gentlest of souls, their gentility landed them in mass graves and mortuaries in their ancestral lands! Ndigbo have to be alive to get the presidency!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by Evercurious(f): 12:03am On Dec 30, 2021
Drogunov:

Hope your curiosity and your mouth doesn't eventually kee you thia!

As yours has destroyed you

1 Like

Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by Ovamboland(m): 1:16am On Dec 30, 2021
Advocate500:
the president was micro zoned to the fulani ethnic nationality in 2019 election, the two party zone their ticket there ,incase you have forgotten oga .

Candidates from NE,NW and NC contested for the pdp ticket.
A pity all PDP southern politicians believe they can't defeat APC Buhari in any election
Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by Ovamboland(m): 1:21am On Dec 30, 2021
Zhirinovsky:
Like the rest of the south came out and contested against the SW in 1999. People like you are the reason Nigeria will never work.
Greed and Tribalism

You guys can't seem to amaze me. It's more just for power to remain in the North than jump the SE this time around.

If you don't want to give them a fair share of Nigeria then let us all let them go.

You're like the woman with the dead child standing before King Solomon.
Objective observers know people with such attitude don't merit or deserve anything.
Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by blaqoracle: 1:25am On Dec 30, 2021
God1000:
Never Allow Igbo Rule Again-- NAIRA
Re: 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South by juman(m): 1:41am On Dec 30, 2021
The next president MUST be a christian. If we love ourselves o.
North or south.
The insecurity is choking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyebanji Visits Rescued Ekiti School Pupils, Teachers In Hospital / Governor Hides Jonathan’s One Term Pact Document / Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.