Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,230 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

How Policemen Threatened To Tag Me IPOB Member If I Did Not Part With 500k -popu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Policemen Threatened To Tag Me IPOB Member If I Did Not Part With 500k -popu (287 Views)

Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid / How Policemen Extorted N22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Young Men At Gunpoint In Lagos / Police Kill Suspected IPOB Member In Imo, Arrest One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Policemen Threatened To Tag Me IPOB Member If I Did Not Part With 500k -popu by NnaemekaImo: 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
Imo state born, famous relationship coach, Solomon Buchi has narrated how men of the Abuja police command abducted him and his younger brother, assaulted them and stole their valuables and the sum of N500,000 from his account via POS.

Source
https://imoflash.com/ndi-imo/how-policemen-threatened-to-tag-me-ipob-member-if-i-did-not-part-with-500k
Re: How Policemen Threatened To Tag Me IPOB Member If I Did Not Part With 500k -popu by TheStakeHolder(m): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
SARS AND THEIR EVIL WAYS ARE BACK IN BUSINESS. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Ordered A Huge Military Intervention In Niger State. / Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead / Bandits Collect 6 Crates Of Lager Beer, Others As Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.