Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) (78825 Views)

Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara / Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. / Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by PoliteActivist: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Wow this is knowledge thank you sir but I will research more Kutunban

But let's not forget, things science says are impossible happen everyday

1 Like

Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Bifwoli:
Did you know India is the world headquarters of gang rape?

I am am aware . At least 77 rape cases per day
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by pharmade: 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by MufasaLion: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
This thread shows how unlearned most people are on this forum. I'm sure most of the people that made comments out of ignorance arrogantly are among those that brag unnecessarily because of BSc.

All they are good at is E-fight and bash women.
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by lookingfly: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ahmback:
Product of bestiality
shutap.....na u knack the goat?
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
A deformed foetus. The ears are obviously not humanoid.

Why does this always happen in India

See a brother that survived

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/fyi/story/viral-bizarre-mutant-goat-india-human-face-1030848-2017-08-22
Person must not see this one for night o
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by MilkANDpepper: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hahahahaha...
wiseone28:
India and weird news

They should check the goat DNA maybe the father is a human
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Anebi2002: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17161126/goat-birth-humanoid-kid-baby-features-india/amp/
hmmmm... anything can happen,
You can not sole a maize and reap a rice

Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Joseph08(m): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
Konji na bastard grin

Bestiality!
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Kay25(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
The aliens they have been waiting for are coming
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hope this isn't as a result of bestaility
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Bouncin(m): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Where is our NL celebrity fake pastor
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ahmback:
Product of bestiality
sure
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by suraaj(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
This is the handiwork of one brother Ajay,do you gerit?
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by wumi2017(f): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
Them go begin worship this one now,,, Indian people Namaste o
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Ubah199(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
This one is strong shey na he goat we go call this one or she goat
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Greatkenny2: 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
Bestiality is a norm in that part of the world.. smh
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Gee64: 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
Human involvement is evident
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by TuFab(f): 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kutunban:
This is Mutation, humans can never produce an offspring with a goat after coitus. Bestiality otherwise Zoophilia with a goat can never produce offspring because we don't have the same number of chromosomes.
Oh really? Interesting

Would love to know more about the topic.
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Babastrong(m): 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
One religion will tag it as end of time now. Because they don't use their brain to reason in the said religion.
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by DeAlphaMale(m): 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
erniok:

My thoughts exactly.
It's impossible for a human to fertilize a goat... That's birth deformity
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Sermwell(m): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
Olam09:
Ah.. but i believe an irresponsible man might have copulate with the goat, resulting to this.
Chai! Please go and get some education! Stop exhibiting ignorance with so much pride! Haba!! angry
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Sermwell(m): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kutunban:
This is Mutation, humans can never produce an offspring with a goat after coitus. Bestiality otherwise Zoophilia with a goat can never produce offspring because we don't have the same number of chromosomes.
Thank you for this! So much ignorance on this forum!
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Wingsnet(m): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
This is crazy and scary.
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Gamelord007: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
Maybe an offspring of the union of a goat and man
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Gaabasky: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
I saw something on someone's phone called Zoophilia since then I fear human being than Devil.
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by giftedheart1(m): 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
illicit:
Sign of the end times
everything no be end of time. Wetin dey happen with you ppl sef?
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Henon: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
One male idiot banged the goat.
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by illicit(m): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
giftedheart1:
everything no be end of time. Wetin dey happen with you ppl sef?

I say make I help out resident pastor talk am ni undecided
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
I see no difference between India and Nigeria undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fishermen Trap & Kill Hippopotamus In Kebbi, Samanaji Community (Photos) / Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / What My Friend found In a 40gig HDD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.