Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) (78836 Views)

Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara / Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. / Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by itslinkin4005(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
Olam09:
Ah.. but i believe an irresponsible man might have copulate with the goat, resulting to this.
Exactly
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by giftedheart1(m): 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
illicit:

I say make I help out resident pastor talk am ni undecided
better
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by 1Sharon(f): 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
ekensi01:
who do am?

You
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by ComeToJesus: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ahmback:
Product of bestiality
Conception is not possible in the first instance between humans and goats. Wrong premiss.
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Uzorinco: 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Dem dn f*** goat but human
My frakas ��
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by seanswitch(m): 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
Men at work
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
They will soon worship it...
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Iamnorth: 12:19am On Dec 30, 2021
Trust India,they will sure worship this!
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by jojoki: 12:30am On Dec 30, 2021
The DNA of the deformed goat should be checked to see if it has any similarities with the goat owner.

Someone dey knack something while others are sleeping
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 30, 2021
Olam09:
Ah.. but i believe an irresponsible man might have copulate with the goat, resulting to this.

The fact that you do not know that two animals not in the same species cannot procreate is shocking
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by codeigniter(m): 1:40am On Dec 30, 2021
Kutunban:
This is Mutation, humans can never produce an offspring with a goat after coitus. Bestiality otherwise Zoophilia with a goat can never produce offspring because we don't have the same number of chromosomes.

Even if we do they won't pair since they are not homologous

1 Like

Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Adakintroy: 1:49am On Dec 30, 2021
Find meaning with your life. Reconcile with it.

Find peace. Whatever things are pure. Whatever things are lovely, it it be praise worthy, think of this things.

Leave the cell of dark deliberations.
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Johel(m): 3:55am On Dec 30, 2021
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by dalass(f): 5:09am On Dec 30, 2021
fotadmowmend:
One prick don misfire

Exactly. At least one human goat man was fvking this goat
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by zedman1(m): 5:20am On Dec 30, 2021
MARKone:
They'll start worshipping it now. India and weird occurrences are like Bread and butter.
But the thing die na, you didn't read that part bro?
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Bifwoli: 5:51am On Dec 30, 2021
GoodHardDick:
I see no difference between India and Nigeria undecided
Haahaha, with a name like yours i see why.
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Dumte(m): 5:54am On Dec 30, 2021
This is genetic mutation.
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by pacespot(m): 5:55am On Dec 30, 2021
Some people might say this is a result of bestiality, but it is a fallacy if you believe that human siemen can have any effect on an animal of lower form or the other way. If that is possible, do you know how many ladies that would have been impregnated by dogs. There are many matches in proteins that will take for a siemen to be able to fertilize eggs in the other partner, human and domestic animals are just totally different species in this regard. So for a goat to give birth to a creature like that can only be attributed to genetic abnormalities.
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Nyanabo(m): 6:12am On Dec 30, 2021
Since it India, I have no doubt one of those men up there has raped that goat countless time and eventually pregnanted her. undecided
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by fotadmowmend(m): 6:30am On Dec 30, 2021
dalass:

Even God was unhappy after creating men....... Pu&$y dey everywhere but the goatman chose to fuvk goat

1 Like

Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Elmander1983(m): 7:09am On Dec 30, 2021
When rape is the order of the day in India, anything can happen! I no dey insinuate anything oooo. I fit be wetin I dey think. Abeg make Dem leave God outta this one cos God is minding His main business which looking out for all
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17161126/goat-birth-humanoid-kid-baby-features-india/amp/
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Aurelius1(m): 7:11am On Dec 30, 2021
Olam09:
It is almost impossible for a human and another animal that is not closely related to copulate and produce an offspring. If you say humans and apes, I may agree. But humans and goats, no, because their DNA structure don't resemble.
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by faithfull18(f): 7:23am On Dec 30, 2021
Hmmn
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Mypeople2(m): 7:35am On Dec 30, 2021
Kutunban:
This is Mutation, humans can never produce an offspring with a goat after coitus. Bestiality otherwise Zoophilia with a goat can never produce offspring because we don't have the same number of chromosomes.
Na English you dey speak .We have seen the endpoint product already
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Mypeople2(m): 7:35am On Dec 30, 2021
Aurelius1:
It is almost impossible for a human and another animal that is not closely related to copulate and produce an offspring. If you say humans and apes, I may agree. But humans and goats, no, because their DNA structure don't resemble.
That is why the baby is not well formed .
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Mypeople2(m): 7:37am On Dec 30, 2021
dalass:

cheesy grin cheesy Na real human goat grin

1 Like

Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by alphaNomega: 7:55am On Dec 30, 2021
Ahmback:
Product of bestiality
A human sperm cannot fertilize the egg of a goat.

You should know other animals also experience birth defects and this is one example.

School is not a scam, Peaceyw
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by dalass(f): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2021
Mypeople2:
cheesy grin cheesy Na real human goat grin

grin grin
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by dalass(f): 9:23am On Dec 30, 2021
fotadmowmend:

Even God was unhappy after creating men....... Pu&$y dey everywhere but the goatman chose to fuvk goat

Imagine that. Because goat can't speak. I for say it's for rituals bit no be Nigeria grin grin
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by mozona(m): 9:56am On Dec 30, 2021
e be like say na man pregnant the goat
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by gidado14(m): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2021

Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Ndukwe007(m): 10:49am On Dec 30, 2021
TemmyDayo50:
Shankar dey shank the Goat grin grin...

I tell you����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fishermen Trap & Kill Hippopotamus In Kebbi, Samanaji Community (Photos) / Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / What My Friend found In a 40gig HDD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.