Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,492 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

If You Were The One,what Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were The One,what Would You Do? (1199 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were The One,what Would You Do? by kunz: 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2007
Hey nairalanders,i need your sincere advise on what i should do.Some months back i met this lady and we became good friends and talk about almost everything,but she had a boyfriend whom she has been dating for over 5years and he gives her money when i asked her what attracted her to him she said it was his money and nothing more,i kept quiet.I was very nice to her and she became scared and began to act funny cos i was being so nice.She thought i had plans of asking her out. Instead of asking her out i called her one day and told her that i had no plans of dating her not even in the near future,but i knew deep down within me that i wanted her. A month later, she had problems with her boyfriend and decided to put an end to their relationship.Then somehow both of us started dating and it went on for months.I'm working and make alot of money but i never made this so obvious to her.I had good plans for the future of this relationship and i truly loved her dearly,but i needed to know the kind of person i was dealing with,if truly she wanted me or she just wanted someone to while away time with and chop his money(small fry to me).So i tried some tricks to know her real person.She never knew what i was up to but i kept studying her closely.My plan was to do this for 6months and later open up gradually,if she wanted a true relationship with me she'l stay and cope and even ask certain questions,but she never did and kept grumbling.Exactly four months into this relationship she just went back to that her other boyfriend and begged him to forgive her because i did not give her money the way he does. After they had settled their differences,we met the next day then i noticed she was acting strangely.I had a strong feeling she had settled with him but i waited for her to talk.i asked her if she was okay she said yes.Twenty minutes later she said she had something to tell me then i giggled and sat down to listen to what she had to say,she kept quiet again thinking.I asked her if she was sitting on the fence then she said yes and i smiled.I knew that she would one day go back to him,but i never knew it was going to so soon.I really felt bad but i had to comport myself. we still keep in touch and talk everyday.Now the guy wants to marry her and she is saying that its too soon and still tells me she loves me. What should i do?
Re: If You Were The One,what Would You Do? by theopops: 4:15am On Jul 29, 2007
And this is a question?

You already know she is in love with money. If you lose your money today, she will drop you like yesterday's news. Why you would be considering dating this girl, is beyond me. It is no brainer, leave her alone. She loves money. It can't be clearer than it is already.
Re: If You Were The One,what Would You Do? by sammy6(m): 7:47am On Jul 29, 2007
You are stingy,she is a golddigger and the both of you are confusionists.It wont work bro.
Re: If You Were The One,what Would You Do? by kunz: 9:20am On Jul 29, 2007
Sammy, you'r getting it all wrong. Don't say i'm being stingy.Like i said it was supposed to be a 6months trick b4 we started dating i was really nice to her even to a fault which means i buy her things, load her phone and just make her feel very comfortable around me till she told me her reason for dating the other guy was because of his money and not true love. Now she's telling me she glad that i'm back to that person she first met because i'm back to the nice guy i used to be.
Re: If You Were The One,what Would You Do? by denex: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2007
The girl likes money, but she definitely likes you too.

As things are right now, let her be. But next time you see a girl like that, don't start trying to starve her of funds and not expect her to grumble.

If the other guy was throwing hundreds of thousands of Naira at her, when she leaves him and hooks up with you, at least provide the bare necessities.

I have gone out with a girl that doesn't ask me for anything. Believe me bro, it was no fun at all.
Re: If You Were The One,what Would You Do? by masido(f): 11:49am On Apr 14, 2010
@poster,
You know what to do.Forget about her.she is inlove with money, be it yours or the other guy's.
Re: If You Were The One,what Would You Do? by candyshore: 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2010
every women likes money it just depends on d degree
Re: If You Were The One,what Would You Do? by kay0195: 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2010
thread carefully wink
Re: If You Were The One,what Would You Do? by Chris4sure(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2010
run away from such girl. she isn't even gud for a girl frd let alone 4 a wife. such girls wl desert u if u eva go cash down. free her she is not worth it.
Re: If You Were The One,what Would You Do? by easy4beno(m): 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2010
she cant eat her cake ans still have it, lol

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancé Is Two Years Older Than Me / What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? / How Confused Women Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.