Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Personal Assistant Service Needed In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Personal Assistant Service Needed In Abuja (949 Views)

Free Virtual Assistant Service Between Jul 11-17 / Personal Assistant Needed / WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Assistant Service Needed In Abuja by flezo4(m): 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
Re: Personal Assistant Service Needed In Abuja by thatthickgurl(f): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
flezo4:

Personal Assistant Services needed in Abuja

Hi there,

I’m a TOP RATED freelancer on Upwork and I have a lot of things going on at the moment, so I need an assistant to assist with some of my tasks.

The applicant must be comfortable working around Kurudu area, Abuja, and would be using my workstation for these tasks.

I do not care about your qualifications, but you must meet the following requirements

Requirements:

• Must be very smart
• Willing to learn and follow instructions to the letter
• Must be a perfectionist
• Must pay very high attention to details
• Must be very proficient with both written and spoken English
• Must be able to handle Basic Writing (Can craft simple articles from templates).
• Must be willing to work for at least 8 hours daily. (8 am-4 pm WAT)
• Must have the ability to figure out things on their own. (VERY IMPORTANT)
• Must be fast and accurate
• Must have an “I will figure it out” attitude and not an “I don’t know” attitude.
• Must be consistent, reliable, and precise

Interested applicants should forward their applications to this email – fanovelarena@gmail
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted on or before the 2nd week of January 2022

This would have been perfect for me, if not for location
Re: Personal Assistant Service Needed In Abuja by 042reports(f): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
Please what your pay?
Re: Personal Assistant Service Needed In Abuja by billynoni(m): 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
042reports:
Please what your pay?
Very valid question... Before somebody's son or daughter will hear "expect something hooooge"
Re: Personal Assistant Service Needed In Abuja by 042reports(f): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
I stay opposite The CKC Catholic church
Re: Personal Assistant Service Needed In Abuja by Kola5281(m): 12:44am On Dec 30, 2021
flezo4:

Hi there,

I’m a TOP RATED freelancer on Upwork and I have a lot of things going on at the moment, so I need an assistant to assist with some of my tasks.

The applicant must be comfortable working around Kurudu area, Abuja, and would be using my workstation for these tasks.

I do not care about your qualifications, but you must meet the following requirements

Requirements:

• Must be very smart
• Must be able to handle Basic Writing (Can craft simple articles from templates).
• Must have an “I will figure it out” attitude and not an “I don’t know” attitude.

Interested applicants should forward their applications to this email – fanovelarena@gmail
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted on or before the 2nd week of January 2022

Boss I'm 100% interested in this job, i stay in Abuja and i meet all requirements...what's holding me back is the pay, what's the pay like boss ?
Re: Personal Assistant Service Needed In Abuja by flezo4(m): 3:33am On Dec 30, 2021
Regarding the pay, this would be sent to the shortlisted candidates via email. From here you can decide to proceed to the interview phase or dec;line
Kola5281:

Boss I'm 100% interested in this job, i stay in Abuja and i meet all requirements...what's holding me back is the pay, what's the pay like boss ?
Re: Personal Assistant Service Needed In Abuja by NaijaSumi: 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
flezo4:

Hi there,

Requirements:

• Must be very smart

PS: Regarding the payment, this would be sent to the shortlisted candidates via email. From here you can decide to proceed to the interview phase or decline

I love this advert and am really interested. I will forward my CV as I look forward to your response.

My Name is Oluwawunmi Oluwole.
Re: Personal Assistant Service Needed In Abuja by NaijaSumi: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
flezo4:

Hi there,

Requirements:

• Must be very smart

PS: Regarding the payment, this would be sent to the shortlisted candidates via email. From here you can decide to proceed to the interview phase or decline

I would likewise love us to have a chat about this vacancy. What's your take on this Sir/Ma
Re: Personal Assistant Service Needed In Abuja by Kola5281(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
flezo4:
Regarding the pay, this would be sent to the shortlisted candidates via email. From here you can decide to proceed to the interview phase or dec;line

Okay thank you sir, I just finished applying sir, regarding the email where our applications are to be sent, i want to believe it's "fanovelarena@gmail.com" right cos you didn't include ".com" there which render the email address invalid.

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home / Full Guide For Nigerian Teachers To Move To UK With QTS / BVAS Benefits To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.