Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,428 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

I Need Help. I'll Never Borrow Money Again - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Help. I'll Never Borrow Money Again (312 Views)

Any Loan App That Can Borrow Someone Money Without Checking Credit Score / Is It Proper To Borrow Money From Your Boss To Pay Rent / Where Can I Borrow An Instant Loan Of 100k In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help. I'll Never Borrow Money Again by Dannydapper: 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
Please help me, I don't want to bug or bore you with my story but I'll be so much glad and appreciate if I can see someone to help me with something. I borrowed some loans from 4 different loan sharks mainly to survive and the rest use it to clear my fees in school as (clearance) cuz I'll be going for my service next year... Ion want to mention names of all these loan apps, I've been paying part of it but the interest is killing me and on a daily these people kept on calling and texting harrassing me,it's so unbearable again for me I think I can be able to withstand them till probably when I'll be able to go for my youth service the worst part of it is that I kept on paying them from the little I make from catering jobs I do but still I couldn't meet up and now I just can't bare it again... These people are so frustrating ... Please help me nairalanders!
Anything you help me with will go a long way for please.

GTBank
God bless Y'ALL!!!

(1) (Reply)

We Are Hiring! / An Enugu Born Make-up Artist Costum Man To Prof Soyinka / Pre Employment Medical Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.