Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of (27951 Views)

Emefiele: DSS Action A Dent On Govt, Punish Operatives – Fayose To Tinubu / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by Christistruth00: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
BareFacedLies:

So what if the woman is dead, would the kids not be taken care of?

She is not dead and should not be treated as Such

You didn’t suggest what would happen if it was the other way round
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by Karemarealty288(m): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
moshino:

See how you just messed up yourself. You want to make judgment on a woman you don't know, you just know she's Ibo that's it, but God made you step all over yourself in your post, talking upside down and downside up at the same time.

Sharapp there....do you know what raising kids takes ..do you even have one? Let the woman organise herself before talking about raising kids...all these inexperienced nairaland magas sef.
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by Karemarealty288(m): 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lolachef:
And you are responsible?

Common keep quiet....you think raising kids is begging and calling all numbers on your phone for stipends...fuckoff
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by Karemarealty288(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
Advocate500:
how do you know this? What is the difference between you and the mentally unstable ffk who made this allegation?

When people with responsibilities are talking better face your naijabet parlour and fuckoff my mention we are not mate in every aspects life for now....Buzu!
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by oneMalik: 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
wetin dis one dey talk ? Dem get mama ? this is Africa not US or EUROPE where culture no dey . ABI your mama no feel pain for your papa house but still maintain and bear Dem for ur sake ?
go carry the pikin give am now . . I no gbadun that man at all but on this I'll stand with him .
if ma wife try half of that nonsense with me she go collect . my lovely mama no challenge ma papa even as him be king Solomon so . and that's why we're still here and become what we are today .
she dey craze

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by Karemarealty288(m): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
rickyrex:
and you think the black and white man wey dey say good morning for night can take good care of those children. Efcc matter dey more important for am oh.

Better find out about the woman and her reckless life style before you judge the man.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by Karemarealty288(m): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
olaniyiYAH:

Can you tell your mother not to take care of you, foolish man

Dim-witted idiot ......i was raised by a very responsible mother that made sure i become the made man i am today both in substance and material. You better get a life and help yourself....nairaland ranting will never put food on your table neither will FFk and his estranged wife. Make good use of your limited lifetime
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by BareFacedLies(m): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
christistruth01:

She has had 4 Sons for Fani Kayode

Normally FFK is Supposed to give her part of his Wealth as Settlement and monthly Child upkeep Payment

In Europe and America he would divide his wealth in half

In the Bible FFk is supposed to provide the wife food shelter and housing for life except she remarries even if the wife was a Slave when FFk married her he must provide the above

Finally the house is for the Children to live in

FFK is on his 4 th Marriage he cannot claim to be a good Husband any reasonable judge will understand that FFk definitely has issues with Women

Why should he give her part of his wealth?

Did she contribute anything to the creation of the wealth?

You people will just come here and start vomiting rubbish because of the make-believe you watched in Hollywood movies

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by moshino(m): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
HacheNoire:

Can she take care of the kids better than FFK?

What does she do for a living? What’s her income? Does she have the funds to keep those kids in near to perfect environment?

Hello! In the court of law, their is no way she can get custody of kids. Best she will get is access

What law exactly are you referring to? If you're conversant with the child custody law, you would know that, since those kids are still so young, their natural/biological mother has first option of custody. Unless their father can prove that the mother is substantially incapable of caring for them by reason of menta/physical incapacity or such other substantial and relevant incapacity. How much money she makes is irrelevant, because that same court will make the father of those kids pay child support.
I'm not sure what court of law you were referring to, nor how long you've practiced law, but you have the wrong idea of how child custody works.
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by BareFacedLies(m): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
Christistruth00:

She is not dead and should not be treated as Such

You didn’t suggest what would happen if it was the other way round

I'm surprised that none of you has called out Tonto Dikeh for denying her ex husband access to his son.

You people make me sick with your double standards!

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by Advocate500: 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
Karemarealty288:

When people with responsibilities are talking better face your naijabet parlour and fuckoff my mention we are not mate in every aspects life for now.
it's very insensitive of you to tag a suffering mother irresponsible, learn to apply humanity in your sense of judgment. The lady in question have been living with the irresponsible ffk for years we did not hear of her been mentally unstable until she quarrel with him ,she automatically becomes a mad woman.
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by BareFacedLies(m): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

This is interesting undecided
The kind things we read on the net

What he said is very true and makes a lot of sense but unfortunately you won't see that because your brain is poorly developed!

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by vickydevoka(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
That's y I'm scared of marrying. If I get divorced my wife will take my kids. I just want to have babies period
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by BareFacedLies(m): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
MummyD2020:

He is trying his possible best to change a natural thing. If u like hire the best nanny in the whole wide world, it can never equate the care and nurture of a mother. He is just suffering the kids

You people do not see anything wrong with Tonto Dikeh denying her ex husband access to see his son but on this case everyone is forming moralist

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by HacheNoire: 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
moshino:

What law exactly are you referring to? If you're conversant with the child custody law, you would know that, since those kids are still so young, their natural/biological mother has first option of custody. Unless their father can prove that the mother is substantially incapable of caring for them by reason of menta/physical incapacity or such other substantial and relevant incapacity. How much money she makes is irrelevant, because that same court will make the father of those kids pay child custody.
I'm not sure what court of law you were referring to, nor how long you've practiced law, but you have the wrong idea of how child custody works.

Thats it!

FFK with his wealth can proof all that easily. FFK just needs a quack to average lawyer to show that. Digging up her incapability's will be so easy.

And FFK will definitely have everything to show that he has everything to take care of the kids.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by vickydevoka(m): 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
Martinez39s:
Fathers should have custody and full control of the children during separation and the mothers should be allowed to pay visits. These visits should be supervised by the fathers.

Things are better and apt that way. Fathers hardly play the petty, mean, abject and lamentable games women vindictively play during separation, dispute with their spouses and the need to prove a worthless point; for example, parental alienation and denying access to the kids to make the man suffer by weaponising his love for and bond with the children. Fathers hardly do that.

Also, unlike women, men are usually more mature and more loving to prioritise the children's wellbeing and happiness over petty disputes, hard feelings, emotional grievances and vindictiveness against their spouses; they do not unnecessarily rope in the kids into any spite regardless of how the kids feel, neither do they weaponise them and the love and bond their spouses have for the kids. Hardly will you see a man poisoning his kids' minds against his spouse out of spite and vindictiveness. Men hardly do these things.

Fathers are usually inclined to work for the betterment, peace, stability and happiness of their children and their wives (if they are cooperative and decent). Most men want that big, happy family that last forever. This is why fathers must get the upper hand and full control when it comes to custody battles.

NB: No one should mention me. I don't have time.
Pikin way no get papa de quick spoil. I can't allow my wive to take custody of my children. If their are two kids. We have to share it. Or else I will leavee the kids for her totally. Pay someone to born for me n take care of they kids
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
Frigga13:

Guess that’s how your mom raised you and your siblings..

Yoruba human.
His mum didn't go and fucccking small small boys upandan
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by vickydevoka(m): 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
Martinez39s:
Fathers should have custody and full control of the children during separation and the mothers should be allowed to pay visits. These visits should be supervised by the fathers.

Things are better and apt that way. Fathers hardly play the petty, mean, abject and lamentable games women vindictively play during separation, dispute with their spouses and the need to prove a worthless point;[b][/b] for example, parental alienation and denying access to the kids to make the man suffer by weaponising his love for and bond with the children. Fathers hardly do that.

Also, unlike women, men are usually more mature and more loving to prioritise the children's wellbeing and happiness over petty disputes, hard feelings, emotional grievances and vindictiveness against their spouses; they do not unnecessarily rope in the kids into any spite regardless of how the kids feel, neither do they weaponise them and the love and bond their spouses have for the kids. Hardly will you see a man poisoning his kids' minds against his spouse out of spite and vindictiveness. Men hardly do these things.

Fathers are usually inclined to work for the betterment, peace, stability and happiness of their children and their wives (if they are cooperative and decent). Most men want that big, happy family that last forever. This is why fathers must get the upper hand and full control when it comes to custody battles.

Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by Christistruth00: 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
BareFacedLies:

I'm surprised that none of you has called out Tonto Dikeh for denying her ex husband access to his son.

You people make me sick with your double standards!

I didn’t even know Tontoh Dike has a Child for the man I don’t follow her news

She is too publicity hungry
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by vickydevoka(m): 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
Martinez39s:

Things are better and apt that way. Fathers hardly play the petty, mean, abject and lamentable games women vindictively play during separation, dispute with their spouses and the need to prove a worthless point;[b][/b] for example, parental alienation and denying access to the kids to make the man suffer by weaponising his love for and bond with the children. Fathers hardly do that.

Things are better and apt that way. Fathers hardly play the petty, mean, abject and lamentable games women vindictively play during separation, dispute with their spouses and the need to prove a worthless point;[b][/b]
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by vickydevoka(m): 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
MPESA:

Is that how your mother visited you when you were staying with your father... Useful id-ots everywhere.
N u want de father to be visiting. See your life
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by Karemarealty288(m): 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Advocate500:
it's very insensitive of you to tag a suffering mother irresponsible, learn to apply humanity in your sense of judgment. The lady in question have been living with the irresponsible ffk for years we did not hear of her been mentally unstable until she quarrel with him ,she automatically becomes a mad woman.

Well there is always two sides of the story...its their business anyway let me face mine.
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by vickydevoka(m): 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
christistruth01:

She has had 4 Sons for Fani Kayode

Normally FFK is Supposed to give her part of his Wealth as Settlement and monthly Child upkeep Payment

In Europe and America he would divide his wealth in half

In the Bible FFk is supposed to provide the wife food shelter and housing for life except she remarries even if the wife was a Slave when FFk married her he must provide the above

Finally the house is for the Children to live in

FFK is on his 4 th Marriage he cannot claim to be a good Husband any reasonable judge will understand that FFk definitely has issues with Women
Leave Bible please , b4 person go quote Hindus. Concentrate on constitution
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by moshino(m): 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
HacheNoire:

Thats it!

FFK with his wealth can proof all that easily. FFK just needs a quack to average lawyer to show that. Digging up her incapability's will be so easy.

And FFK will definitely have everything to show that he has everything to take care of the kids.

How, with what evidence? Ffk is the one with a recorded mental health issues, he's the one arrested and charged by efcc for forgery of hospital record, and other criminal acts, he's the one with a past history of illicit substance abuse, he's the one behaving irrationally, and admitting publicly that he has "a short fuse" in his head, he's the person with a record of physically abusing all his ex wives. How can any court grant him custody of those kids. He doesn't have a relationship with all his other kids, what exactly makes him a good father.
You have no grasp of the legal system and process that you are so quick to reference. You're totally blinded by bias and uncertain emotions.
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by vickydevoka(m): 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Testimony1988:
That's the real fact, no person can take good care of one's children apart from the mother.
I disagree
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by vickydevoka(m): 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Testimony1988:
That's the real fact, no person can take good care of one's children apart from the mother.
I disagree.
Mothers de spoil pikin wen papa no dey
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by vickydevoka(m): 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
NaBanga:

The biggest men have fallen due to sweet toto. She knows what to do.
Lol. She will be used n dump
No toto Sweet pass under 20
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by vickydevoka(m): 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
Christistruth00:

I didn’t even know Tontoh Dike has a Child for the man I don’t follow her news

She is too publicity hungry
Lol. She doesn't mean that. She meant Churchill
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by Christistruth00: 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
BareFacedLies:

Why should he give her part of his wealth?

Did she contribute anything to the creation of the wealth?

You people will just come here and start vomiting rubbish because of the make-believe you watched in Hollywood movies

Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by jaxxy(m): 12:41am On Dec 30, 2021
Karemarealty288:
That woman is irresponsible and cannot take care of the children, he can give her unlimited access to visit them but taking care of them is what she is built for

Who determines who is responsible or irresponsible? Fkk or who? And by what standards??
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by NaBanga: 2:00am On Dec 30, 2021
vickydevoka:

Lol. She will be used n dump
No toto Sweet pass under 20

Pedophiles everywhere in Nigeria.... lipsrsealed
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 30, 2021
Karemarealty288:

Dim-witted idiot ......i was raised by a very responsible mother that made sure i become the made man i am today both in substance and material. You better get a life and help yourself....nairaland ranting will never put food on your table neither will FFk and his estranged wife. Make good use of your limited lifetime
You have not answered my question, Can you pray that your daughter should be treated the way FFK treat his wife ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun / More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.