Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of (27953 Views)

Emefiele: DSS Action A Dent On Govt, Punish Operatives – Fayose To Tinubu / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by MummyD2020(f): 4:41am On Dec 30, 2021
BareFacedLies:

You people do not see anything wrong with Tonto Dikeh denying her ex husband access to see his son but on this case everyone is forming moralist

Who be this one? Did u see any of my post praising Tonto? Abeg go front. Busy body
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by zomby(m): 4:52am On Dec 30, 2021
revolt:
Hu is this fool...?... the mama that's a slay mama that'll still use money you give her to hire nanny and go out to flex.... all these otus spreading this useless propaganda that no one can take care of kids only mother. But then open their mouth to say support with cash.... oh well I forgot.. they were probably badtards born out of wedlock.
A real man will simply release the kids to their mom and do all his best to support them.
It is irresponsible to take four kids away from their mom…as there is nobody else on this planet that has the capability to replace a mother. IYA NI WURA.
These 4 kids will never forgive FFK for taking away the priceless motherly love that every kid needs.
As a sensible parent, you do not ever use your kids as a weapon against the other parent…because at the end of the day, the kids are the ones and the only ones that suffer.
The best FFK can do is to simply close his eyes and release the kids with conditions…But I doubt it if he’s matured enough to make such a move.

LET THE CHILDREN GO!
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by MPESA(m): 5:18am On Dec 30, 2021
vickydevoka:

N u want de father to be visiting. See your life

I asked you question and you never answered it yet btw common sense will tell any Man that at this stage the children needs their mother more than their father if not why is he employing Nanny for them....
If not for stupidity of Precious what will she be doing with Dunce like FFK.
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by pacespot(m): 6:03am On Dec 30, 2021
Who asked this one about another person's family matter undecided. In his mind now, the kids will do better with their mother than their father. Is this the same fayose brother that is a cab driver in UK?
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by Testimony1988(m): 7:06am On Dec 30, 2021
vickydevoka:

I disagree.
Mothers de spoil pikin wen papa no dey
hmmmmm, how will you feel if you weren't train under your biological mother?
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by Testimony1988(m): 7:08am On Dec 30, 2021
vickydevoka:

I disagree
I also disagree with you also, no real woman will want to have her own children to be trained with house helps or care givers.
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by Lolachef(f): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2021
No need exchanging words with you

Ire

Karemarealty288:

Common keep quiet....you think raising kids is begging and calling all numbers on your phone for stipends...fuckoff
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by Karemarealty288(m): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2021
olaniyiYAH:

You have not answered my question, Can you pray that your daughter should be treated the way FFK treat his wife ?
You never asked any question at the first place, you went straight up to insult.....by the way, why crying more than the bereaved........ If you care so much FFk is in Nigeria and you are at liberty to fight for Snowwhite.....waist-ward Award awaits thee peace.

Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by vickydevoka(m): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2021
Testimony1988:
hmmmmm, how will you feel if you weren't train under your biological mother?
How will u feel u didn't have ur father around you
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by Martinez39s(m): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2021
christistruth01:
She has had 4 Sons for Fani Kayode

Normally FFK is Supposed to give her part of his Wealth as Settlement and monthly Child upkeep Payment

In Europe and America he would divide his wealth in half
No one is entitled to money they didn't earn, not even divorced wives. It's not as if wives are held at gun point to marry their husbands against their will. They accepted their husbands' proposals of their own accord, and hence deserve no payment for their choices except you think women are to be pampered like infants and shouldn't be made to take responsibility for actions. If she wanted FFK money, she should have stayed married to him. He doesn't owe her a penny. She is a grown woman, let her find more jobs if she wants more money.

The fact the Europe and America have absurd and terrible gynocentric family laws doesn't mean others should abide by them.

In the Bible FFk is supposed to provide the wife food shelter and housing for life except she remarries even if the wife was a Slave when FFk married her he must provide the above
She has separated from him. Besides, I hope that, in the spirit of quoting scriptures, you will also admit that men are the heads of their wives and children just as Christ is the head of the church, and wives should submit to their heads. SMH.

Finally the house is for the Children to live in

FFK is on his 4 th Marriage he cannot claim to be a good Husband any reasonable judge will understand that FFk definitely has issues with Women.
Not necessarily.

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by vickydevoka(m): 8:26am On Dec 30, 2021
MPESA:

I asked you question and you never answered it yet btw common sense will tell any Man that at this stage the children needs their mother more than their father if not why is he employing Nanny for them....
If not for stupidity of Precious what will she be doing with Dunce like FFK.
That's y she's an Igbo lady. They love money more than anything
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by vickydevoka(m): 8:28am On Dec 30, 2021
NaBanga:

Pedophiles everywhere in Nigeria.... lipsrsealed
Call be anything buh na truth I de talk. Gals above 30 pûssy be like well. Na hand I de use for them
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by Christistruth00: 8:33am On Dec 30, 2021
Martinez39s:
No one is entitled to money they didn't earn, not even divorced wives. It's not as if wives are held at gun point to marry their husbands against their will. They accepted their husbands' proposals of their own accord, and hence deserve no payment for their choices except you think women are to be pampered like infants and shouldn't be made to take responsibility for actions. If she wanted FFK money, she should have stayed married to him. He doesn't owe her a penny. She is a grown woman, let her find more jobs if she wants more money.

The fact the Europe and America have absurd and terrible gynocentric family laws doesn't mean others should abide by them.

She has separated from him. Besides, I hope that, in the spirit of quoting scriptures, you will also admit that men are the heads of their wives and children just as Christ is the head of the church, and wives should submit to their heads. SMH.

Not necessarily.

1 Peter 3:7: "In the same way, you husbands must give honor to your wives. Treat your wife with understanding as you live together. She may be weaker than you are, but she is your equal partner in God's gift of new life. Treat her as you should so your prayers will not be hindered."
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by Martinez39s(m): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2021
Christistruth00:
1 Peter 3:7: "In the same way, you husbands must give honor to your wives. Treat your wife with understanding as you live together. She may be weaker than you are, but she is your equal partner in God's gift of new life. Treat her as you should so your prayers will not be hindered."
Though I am an atheist, but I am never surprised to see Christians cunningly and foolishly twisting the scriptures for their own ends. Yours is even deliberate, but I will indulge you nonetheless.

=======================
According to that scripture, the wife is the husband's equal partner WHEN IT COMES TO THE GIFT OF NEW LIFE, which is the salvation, redemption and eternal life offered through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. This has nothing to do with family or earthly life and how the home is ran or organised.

In fact, that verse lets you know that God doesn't discriminate and He treats everyone equally when it comes to the gift of new life; it's available to everyone and they are regarded the same in Christ. When it comes to giving salvation and eternal life, earthly qualifications, earthly discrimination, gender and social status are inessential before God as explained further in the verse below
◄ Galatians 3:28 (KJV) ►
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Even a slave and his master are one in Christ and are equal partners in the gift of new life. However, in how both run their earthly lives, the master ranks above the slave and the bible expects the slave to abide by the following in his earthly life:
◄ Ephesians 6:5 ►

King James Version
Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, AS UNTO CHRIST;

New International Version
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, JUST AS YOU WOULD OBEY CHRIST Christ.

In the same manner, you must note the difference between how God perceives husband and wife in terms of salvation and eternal life and how He expects them to be organised and live their earthly lives. The same bible that gave you 1 Peter 3:7 and Galatians 3:28 also gave you these verse:

◄ 1 Corinthians 11:3 (KJV) ►
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

◄ Ephesians 5: 22–23 (KJV) ►
22Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands AS YOU DO TO THE LORD.
23For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

I hope your disingenuous self will now admit that, biblically speaking, husband and wife are not equal in the family setting and their earthly lives even though they are equal partners in the new gift of life. The husband is the head and authority figure. I am sure that despite trying to eliminate the man's authority and headship and place the woman as his equal by cunningly giving me 1 Peter 3:7, you will still profess that the man should be the sole provider. The only set of people similar to you and are worse than you are Christian feminists who twist, cherry pick, and misconstrue the bible to support their anti-christian feminist ideas and notions.

=========================
Too bad that an atheist is schooling a Christian on biblical matters. Too bad that a Christian is playing deceitful games when he/she is supposed to be transparent and honest as christ would be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by revolt(m): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
zomby:

A real man will simply release the kids to their mom and do all his best to support them.
It is irresponsible to take four kids away from their mom…as there is nobody else on this planet that has the capability to replace a mother. IYA NI WURA.
These 4 kids will never forgive FFK for taking away the priceless motherly love that every kid needs.
As a sensible parent, you do not ever use your kids as a weapon against the other parent…because at the end of the day, the kids are the ones and the only ones that suffer.
The best FFK can do is to simply close his eyes and release the kids with conditions…But I doubt it if he’s matured enough to make such a move.

LET THE CHILDREN GO!
how about she tried as much as possible to stay with the kids in the matrimonial home. Or have you not seen the overwhelming statistics of children raised by single mothers and the damage it does ? No actually a real man will keep the kids and care for them.. what stupid reasoning says a real man should let go of his kids 5p become dysfuctional...
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by revolt(m): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
ShawtCake:
odensin! Onye nzuzu! Tueh!
Hu be this one ? Get out from here
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by revolt(m): 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
Frigga13:

Guess that’s how your mom raised you and your siblings..

No MY MUM STAYEF IN HER MARRIAGE.. SHE WAS NO SLAY QUEEN/ BOSS BABE EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS A 1ST CLASS PHARMACIST. SHE KEPT HER HOME. SHE RAISED US IN THAT HOME. WITH A DAD THERE FOR DISCIPLINE. DUMMY.
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by Christistruth00: 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Martinez39s:
Though I am an atheist, but I am never surprised to see Christians cunningly and foolishly twisting the scriptures for their own ends. Yours is even deliberate, but I will indulge you nonetheless.

=======================
According to that scripture, the wife is the husband's equal partner WHEN IT COMES TO THE GIFT OF NEW LIFE, which is the salvation, redemption and eternal life offered through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. This has nothing to do with family or earthly life and how the home is ran or organised.

In fact, that verse lets you know that God doesn't discriminate and He treats everyone equally when it comes to the gift of new life; it's available to everyone and they are regarded the same in Christ. When it comes to giving salvation and eternal life, earthly qualifications, earthly discrimination, gender and social status are inessential before God as explained further in the verse below
Even a slave and his master are one in Christ and are equal partners in the gift of new life. However, in how both run their earthly lives, the master ranks above the slave and the bible expects the slave to abide by the following in his earthly life:

In the same manner, you must note the difference between how God perceives husband and wife in terms of salvation and eternal life and how He expects them to be organised and live their earthly lives. The same bible that gave you 1 Peter 3:7 and Galatians 3:28 also gave you these verse:

But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

23For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

I hope your disingenuous self will now admit that, biblically speaking, husband and wife are not equal in the family setting and their earthly lives even though they are equal partners in the new gift of life. The husband is the head and authority figure. I am sure that despite trying to eliminate the man's authority and headship and place the woman as his equal by cunningly giving me 1 Peter 3:7, you will still profess that the man should be the sole provider. The only set of people similar to you and are worse than you are Christian feminists who twist, cherry pick, and misconstrue the bible to support their anti-christian feminist ideas and notions.

=========================
Too bad that an atheist is schooling a Christian on biblical matters. Too bad that a Christian is playing deceitful games when he/she is supposed to be transparent and honest as christ would be.

Eph 5 : 25-33

25Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26to make her holy, cleansing b her by the washing with water through the word, 27and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 28In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church— 30for we are members of his body. 31“For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.” c 32This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church. 33However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by Martinez39s(m): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
Christistruth00:

Eph 5 : 25-33

25Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26to make her holy, cleansing b her by the washing with water through the word, 27and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 28In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church— 30for we are members of his body. 31“For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.” c 32This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church. 33However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.

LOL. I expected this to happen: that you would keep arguing to make yourself right even if it meant throwing in anything, however unreasonable, to further your case. grin

These verses do not invalidate the verses and explanation I gave. Nowhere was it said by me or anyone that husbands shouldn't love their wives, and the verses you gave did not dispute the headship and authoritative status of the husband except you indulge in cherrypicking scriptures. These verses do not say that the wife is the husband's equal in the family setting. All they say is that the husband should love his wife as himself, and as Christ loves the church.

The fact that a husband loves his wife as himself, and as Christ loves the church, doesn't mean the wife is his equal partner in the hierarchy and authority of the household. Christ loves the church, but this doesn't mean the church is equal to Christ in authority and lordship; the church still submits to Christ and acknowledge Him as the Head. The church does His will, not the other way round. This is the same with a husband and his wife. As an analogy, the fact that a Father loves his child as himself, or as Christ loves the church, doesn't mean the child is the father's equal in the authority and hierarchy of the household; the same applies to the husband loving the wife. Though the children are equal partners with their father in the new gift of life, but the father is the head and authority in their earthly lives and household; same applies to wives.

Now combine this common sense with my earlier previous post and reflect on these verses again. grin

23For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body

========
Too bad an atheist is schooling a Christian on biblical matter. Too bad a Christian is cunningly cherrypicking and being dishonest in an argument instead of being transparent and honest like christ. SMH. Go and read your Bible. This is my last response to you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by LutanFyah: 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
NaBanga:

The biggest men have fallen due to sweet toto. She knows what to do.
True, make she share give the Judges too cos them go need am. And while at it, make FFK no find out, cos e no go funny.
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by Testimony1988(m): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
vickydevoka:

How will u feel u didn't have ur father around you
What am saying here is that both parents have to be involve in a child's upbringing, you are getting the all discussion twisted, and mind you, husband's don't have the skills in taking care of children, that's the job of the biological wives, but if you support him, no problem, keep supporting him, I rest my case.
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by vickydevoka(m): 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
Testimony1988:
What am saying here is that both parents have to be involve in a child's upbringing, you are getting the all discussion twisted, and mind you, husband's don't have the skills in taking care of children, that's the job of the biological wives, but if you support him, no problem, keep supporting him, I rest my case.
I'm not supporting anybody. My mama no divorce my mama. Bcus my place women de loyal 100%. They are trained to do so.
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by Testimony1988(m): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
vickydevoka:

I'm not supporting anybody. My mama no divorce my mama. Bcus my place women de loyal 100%. They are trained to do so.
Thank God you know that, is either he forgives her for what she did, and then she comes back to the house or give her the children and assist in their training.
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by christistruth01: 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
Martinez39s:
LOL. I expected this to happen: that you would keep arguing to make yourself right even if it meant throwing in anything, however unreasonable, to further your case. grin

These verses do not invalidate the verses and explanation I gave. Nowhere was it said by me or anyone that husbands shouldn't love their wives, and the verses you gave did not dispute the headship and authoritative status of the husband except you indulge in cherrypicking scriptures. These verses do not say that the wife is the husband's equal in the family setting. All they say is that the husband should love his wife as himself, and as Christ loves the church.

The fact that a husband loves his wife as himself, and as Christ loves the church, doesn't mean the wife is his equal partner in the hierarchy and authority of the household. Christ loves the church, but this doesn't mean the church is equal to Christ in authority and lordship; the church still submits to Christ and acknowledge Him as the Head. The church does His will, not the other way round. This is the same with a husband and his wife. As an analogy, the fact that a Father loves his child as himself, or as Christ loves the church, doesn't mean the child is the father's equal in the authority and hierarchy of the household; the same applies to the husband loving the wife. Though the children are equal partners with their father in the new gift of life, but the father is the head and authority in their earthly lives and household; same applies to wives.

Now combine this common sense with my earlier previous post and reflect on these verses again. grin

23For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body

========
Too bad an atheist is schooling a Christian on biblical matter. Too bad a Christian is cunningly cherrypicking and being dishonest in an argument instead of being transparent and honest like christ. SMH. Go and read your Bible. This is my last response to you.

Mal 3 : 13-16

13Another thing you do: You flood the Lord’s altar with tears. You weep and wail because he no longer looks with favor on your offerings or accepts them with pleasure from your hands. 14You ask, “Why?” It is because the Lord is the witness between you and the wife of your youth. You have been unfaithful to her, though she is your partner, the wife of your marriage covenant.

15Has not the one God made you? You belong to him in body and spirit. And what does the one God seek? Godly offspring. d So be on your guard, and do not be unfaithful to the wife of your youth.

16“The man who hates and divorces his wife,” says the Lord, the God of Israel, “does violence to the one he should protect,” e says the Lord Almighty.

So be on your guard, and do not be unfaithful.
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by vickydevoka(m): 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
Testimony1988:
Thank God you know that, is either he forgives her for what she did, and then she comes back to the house or give her the children and assist in their training.
.that's y we hardly Marry outside our place
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by vickydevoka(m): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
Testimony1988:
How can a man accept a woman that left him wen he had nothing. Same thing happened to my guy. Buh the lady left to Togo alone, n left the Three kids with him. Now de guy na over big boy. Forgiveness no be for betrayal, even for frat no second change for betrayal n back stabbers
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by vickydevoka(m): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
Testimony1988:
How can a man accept a woman that left him wen he had nothing. Same thing happened to my guy. Buh the lady left to Togo alone, n left the Three kids with him. Now de guy na over big boy. Forgiveness no be for betrayal, even for frat no second change for betrayal n back stabbers.
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by Testimony1988(m): 6:11am On Dec 31, 2021
vickydevoka:

How can a man accept a woman that left him wen he had nothing. Same thing happened to my guy. Buh the lady left to Togo alone, n left the Three kids with him. Now de guy na over big boy. Forgiveness no be for betrayal, even for frat no second change for betrayal n back stabbers.
hmmmm, but God forgave us our sins.
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by Testimony1988(m): 6:11am On Dec 31, 2021
vickydevoka:
.that's y we hardly Marry outside our place
hahahaha, but that can't make your marriage perfect?
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by vickydevoka(m): 7:04am On Dec 31, 2021
Testimony1988:
hahahaha, but that can't make your marriage perfect?
At least she will submit, that makes marriage to last
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by rickyrex(m): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2021
Karemarealty288:

Better find out about the woman and her reckless life style before you judge the man.
but somehow you judged the woman too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun / Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Kogi Speaker Momoh Jimoh-Lawal Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.