Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,255 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Tomorrow Finally Cums 18+ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tomorrow Finally Cums 18+ (536 Views)

Tomorrow Finally Cums 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tomorrow Finally Cums 18+ by prodigydiary: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
It seemed like months, but it was only the next morning as I breakfasted eagerly and waited for the gardeners to arrive. Landscaping round our single story house was going well, Bab’s my sister was away and dad was in a very jovial mood this morning. Trouble was I had promised to do a job for my Aunty Mavis, dad’s sister and try as I might I couldn’t get out of it.

Yesterday had been such a red letter day in my life, with Kath wanking me, showing me her cunt, offering her greasy snatch by bending over in the kitchen and me splattering my cum all over her bum before getting stuck in and then being interrupted. It was almost too much for my tender virginal nineteen years and yet she had mouthed the word tomorrow to me before leaving the premises. What could I do? Nothing, fucking nothing. So to content myself with a glimpse of Kath’s bulky body was all I had to look forward to before I left for my aunt’s. Part of Bert’s gang of gardeners, Kath put her back into the work as the men did and her powerful and not exactly shapely frame was testament to her efforts.

Dad then announced. “The gang isn’t coming today Gareth, so I’ll have a quiet day while you’re at Mavis’s. She’ll look after you.”

My spirits drooped, not even a glimpse of the thirty-four year woman who had taught me the first lessons of real sex beyond furtive self-services to magazines. As I mooched over my toast watching dad ease his ailing frame across the kitchen, his breath wheezing and his movements hampered by arthritic joints, determined to keep moving, my thoughts switched to Aunty Mavis.

She had humongous tits. They hung to her waist and always wore tight short skirts. At least the scenery was spectacular when I was at her place and while I’d lusted after a sighting of bits of her body, I’d never achieved it. Yes – the odd flash of upper thigh when she sat of course, a sliver of knicker crotch at the same time, but she was clever and subtle in her movements.

“I’ll get on with my exercises Gareth, OK? See you later,” said dad.

I nodded glumly, even my thoughts were being rudely interrupted today, what chance had I? I watched the retreating back of my father as he went to his mini gym in the garage and cleared up in the kitchen, somewhat reluctant to start over to my aunt’s. Arriving on my bike, I was greeted by my stupid cousin Wendy. She’s eight and skinny with stringy blonde hair and metal specs with thick glass in them. She screamed a hello and called her mum, running into the spacious house. I watched Wendy’s noisy entrance into the hallway with dismay. She’s a fucking nuisance, with silly questions and giggles and her specs make her eyes look enormously weird. I thought maybe she would be at a summer camp or something, like my sinter.

I wandered in after Wendy to be met by Aunty Mavis coming from the kitchen wiping her hands. She greeted me with a big smile, a big stride towards me and a big big hug into her tits. That was brilliant, being held tight, smothered by warm soft bazongers and the overpowering perfume she must have bathed in. It always happened when we met and unlike most boys my age I didn’t resist or squirm to get away, it was fucking great. My brain immediately snapped back to yesterday, when I had the first real contact with proper boobs.

Read full story through the link below

https://legitflows.com.ng/tomorrow-finally-cums/

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Misconceptions People Have Of You As A Writer? / Mini Ebook: Fund Your Business / The Power Of Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.