Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? (9104 Views)

Wealth Management Services - Do You Really Need Them / What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? / You Really Need To Drop These 10 Mindsets in 2017 - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by TimmyTen(m): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
2021 has been my best year so far…. More to come in 2022
Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by Bobloco: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hmmmmm

Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by Jubilancy(f): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Yes, I think I did....
Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by Pedyson: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
I tried, Thank God for life
2022 will make a big difference

1 Like

Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by Aplaudez(m): 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
Naijatask:

Good day boss, right now, I'm in the same dilemma as yours. Can you tell me what business you engaged in?

PS: in my finals too (1st semester), battling with my studies and my project.

Majorly graphics, I doubt if you'll be able to.
Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by kabaz(m): 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
Partly....the only thing left is getting married...and it's definitely the first on my 2022 list

2 Likes

Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by Rosaline5000: 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
My goal of this year is to become a millionaire.
Well I still have one day left anything is possible if you believe in yourself

3 Likes

Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by house10s: 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
nope i failed like man its even getting worst

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by oloshun(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
isaiah4life:
No. I couldn't save 85k for my IELTS. That was one of my main goals.

But I thank God for life. If there is hope there is life.

I can provide the books you need. Message me on oloshun@gmail.com and how much is remaining, maybe i can help

2 Likes

Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by seyz91(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
confirm!

i love your wisdom
meobizy:
The main question was if I had a goal to begin with. I’m a simple person, adding a new age in 2022 is enough achievement for me. Every other thing will fall into place as time passes.
Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by house10s: 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
Jubilancy:
Yes, I think I did....

idiot how u achieve anything with dat small round face
Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by daneni1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
The year is actually one of the best year of my life.

Done with NYSC

Got my dream job on the night of my pop

And started learning anew in the company.

Come 2022, I hope to be better at what I do, as I strive each day to be a better version of myself everyday.

Get an apartment of myself

Start my professional exam since funding is no issue.

And maybe tie the knot

3 Likes

Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by Tezzi(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
Abeg can u tell me how u did it can I dm u
Aplaudez:
I can say i did somehow, August 2021 i was crying, I'm in my finals in a state institution, big bills , no hope of getting an helper, my mum isn't capable, school fees, projects and all.

By October I started small business in school, November I bought mum a phone of 50k, paid all my bills myself, sending money home, got my self my dream phone samsung galaxy A12 88k grin all my self.

And above all, I still graduated with a 6digit account. grin grin grin grin

Please never look down on yourself, everything is possible coz the word itself says I'm possible.

Prosperous 2022 awaits us all.
Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by Anonymoususher: 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
I am the type with big ambition but without yearly goals.

My goal is just to make enough money legally and take care of my loved ones and bless lives.

For 2021 sales were a bit down compared to last year.

I bought a piece of land
I increased my mom's weekly stipends
I helped a stranger pay school fees ( I think that's my biggest achievement)
I helped alot of people including my fiancee.

But I still feel like I didn't achieve my goal to be financially free because I missed alot of money making opportunities that would have met my ambition.

I pray 2022 I don't miss them again

9 Likes

Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by Bunmhi(f): 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
No
Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by seyz91(m): 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
cheesy
Hismasterpiece:
did i even have any goals this year self sad
Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by Funkybabee(f): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
I give glory to God

Even the one I didn't plan

Glory glory be unto His holy name
Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
I didn't even scratch the surface of what I planned for 2021....by God's grace next year I'll be totally ruthless, cutting off every form of unnecessary charity.
I love statistics and when I did the numbers I discovered this year everytime I'm in need people I helped never came through for me only 1 person undecided
Next year I'm focusing on myself alone cool no relationships no useless friends just me and my hustle that's the only recipe for complete success.

God spare our lives to see the new year first thing is to change SIM and do a massive overhaul of my inner circle I've already started discharging the useless ones enjoying free accommodation in my apartment all they do is slow down my hustle, smoke from morning till night and fvck biches all expenses paid from my account.
2021 was a disaster can't let it repeat itself

6 Likes

Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by isaiah4life(m): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
Audio
Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by CLASSMAN: 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
baught a land and completed my house within this year, e no easy

8 Likes

Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by optimusprime2(m): 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
quentin06:

We re talking about real goals , how can your aspiration to be a refugee( illegal immigrant) be areal goal?

You re the reason many countries stop giving visas to Nigerians. angry

#Modified
I deleted my earlier reply, because when I read your post again, there was a lot of Hate, Frustration and Anger embedded in it.
Well that's sad to know.

Read my post again, I stated that my goal to wield a second passport was achieved.
Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by Funkybabee(f): 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
oloshun:

I can provide the books you need. Message me on oloshun@gmail.com and how much is remaining, maybe i can help

Can you send it to my mail too

I don't know it's up to that amount I thought it's 50k things

oluwafunkegrace@gm
Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by moneyissweet(m): 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Yahoo boy spotted.

Where is efcc when you need them to do their job.

Aplaudez:
I can say i did somehow, August 2021 i was crying, I'm in my finals in a state institution, big bills , no hope of getting an helper, my mum isn't capable, school fees, projects and all.

By October I started small business in school, November I bought mum a phone of 50k, paid all my bills myself, sending money home, got my self my dream phone samsung galaxy A12 88k grin all my self.

And above all, I still graduated with a 6digit account. grin grin grin grin

Please never look down on yourself, everything is possible coz the word itself says I'm possible.

Prosperous 2022 awaits us all.

Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by lucky4west: 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
yeah by the mercy of God i achieved alot, was able to help some folks with their school fees, sent money to some, paid my kids bills, got better spiritually, dropped one bad habit i had previously (alcohol) now am clean inside out....my business is in a better shape, my confidence and smile is back because of God and what is in the bank...2022 will be better...thank you dear Lord.

4 Likes

Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by isaiah4life(m): 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lies
Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by Dopenigga(m): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
Neimar:
I made my first million tho
Going to make more next year angry
na lie neimar. Something wey you don make since last year
Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
Anonymoususher:
I am the type with big ambition but without yearly goals.

My goal is just to make enough money legally and take care of my loved ones and bless lives.

For 2021 sales were a bit down compared to last year.

I bought a piece of land
I increased my mom's weekly stipends
I helped a stranger pay school fees ( I think that's my biggest achievement)
I helped alot of people including my fiancee.

But I still feel like I didn't achieve my goal to be financially free because I missed alot of money making opportunities that would have met my ambition.

I pray 2022 I don't miss them again
Kudos to you cool but I think you should reduce the rate at which you HELP people. I know that feeling you're having trust me if you look at the amount you've given out and the one you received you go see say e no balance shocked
Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by jericco1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
I achieved broadly 85% and I'm thrilled about it
Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by richmond500: 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
Dukio:
embarassed

For this life, no put your 100% hope on human being.

Na who fall in love naim dey get heartbreak
send me the original one
Re: Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? by Neimar: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
Dopenigga:
na lie neimar. Something wey you don make since last year

grin lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Has The Year Been So Far For You?? / Ghana Hottest Actress To Represent Ghana At Next BBA 2014 / Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.