Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Hello My Sisters And Brothers Of Nigeria, I'm Finally United With You All! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hello My Sisters And Brothers Of Nigeria, I'm Finally United With You All! (9272 Views)

asd / Church Kidnap: 3yr-girl Lured With Gala Re-united With Parents / Hello My Nigerian Brothers & Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello My Sisters And Brothers Of Nigeria, I'm Finally United With You All! by olabe: 1:51am On Nov 14, 2007
Hello boys and girls.

My name is dwayne, and am 20 and im from the united kingdom. I am Born here in UK, but i originate from Jamaica, so you can say am British jamo, as that is the slang naija dey say.

Well presently, ive done a test in ancestry, and learnt that my Tribe was part of THE BUBI PEOPLE IN BIKO ISLAND AND THE TIKAR, HAUSA, AND FULNANI PEOPLE IN CAMEROON!

Now my nigerian friend, said, that Hausa and Fulnani people are originally nigerian, but migrated to cameroon.
Is that true? Is TIKAR, HAUSA, AND FULNANI really originated from NIGERIA?

If you are an fulnani or Hausa man, give your views, or precisely anybody that know anything much about this.
I wonder why im brave and have the mentality like most naija man, cause my heart is same like rest of u guys.

ALSO, CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME, IF NIGERIA WAS PART OF CAMEROON TOO, BUT GOT SPLITTED ASWELL IN ANCIENT TIMES, PLS, THIS IS IMPORTANT TO ME, Please give views

Please give your views!

Ive attached my PICTURE MAYBE YOU CAN TELL IF I TRULLY LOOK LIKE AN HAUSA OR FULANI , THE MAP THEY CLAIM THEY SAY I FROM IN AFRICA AND MY CERTIFICATE OF ANCESTRY.

WAITING FOR ANY 1 ANTICIPATED REPLY AND BEST REGARDS! smiley

Re: Hello My Sisters And Brothers Of Nigeria, I'm Finally United With You All! by naijadiva2(f): 1:57am On Nov 14, 2007
i'm not hausa or fulani but i'll like to say that i am happy you did the ancestry thing. i think its cool. even though i'm nigerian, i want to to do the ancestry thing too, just to see how far i can go back.
Re: Hello My Sisters And Brothers Of Nigeria, I'm Finally United With You All! by olabe: 2:14am On Nov 14, 2007
Thanks for your honrouly and sincerly reply, but you havent gave me your fully replies on the views that i would like to see more, such as, was nigeria and cameroon a country together?? Was hausa and funali in cameroon originated from nigeria?. I need good views you see, if you know, you can give, if you dont, not a problem my dear. Any more views any 1? Do let me know and waiting for anticipated reply. Best regards
Re: Hello My Sisters And Brothers Of Nigeria, I'm Finally United With You All! by olabe: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2007
??
Re: Hello My Sisters And Brothers Of Nigeria, I'm Finally United With You All! by londoner: 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2007
Congrats for tracing your ancestry. Although I'm Nigerian I will hope to do the same one day. I dont know if you watch the motherland programme on BBC a few years back? There was a Jamaican lady who traces her roots back to Bioko island too.
Re: Hello My Sisters And Brothers Of Nigeria, I'm Finally United With You All! by olabe: 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2007
So nice to here, but can i ask, was cameroon and nigeria a country together, until they was splitted in years ago, let me know
Re: Hello My Sisters And Brothers Of Nigeria, I'm Finally United With You All! by londoner: 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2007
I think prior to the unification of the former protectorates now referred to as Nigeria, Cameroon, or at least part of Northern Cameroon was considered part of was is now Nigeria. They were given the choice to either form part of Nigeria or the Cameroons, they chose the Cameroons. I'm sure you can find this out by doing some internet research.
Re: Hello My Sisters And Brothers Of Nigeria, I'm Finally United With You All! by uspry1(f): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2007
I am a not Nigerian, but a friend of Nigerians, here you might find more info from google search as follow below:

History of Cameroon:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Cameroon

http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/Africa/Cameroon-HISTORY.html

Cameroon Timeline:

http://crawfurd.dk/africa/cameroon_timeline.htm
Re: Hello My Sisters And Brothers Of Nigeria, I'm Finally United With You All! by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 15, 2007
well. . . the size of ur head. . .lol, just jokin o grin grin
Re: Hello My Sisters And Brothers Of Nigeria, I'm Finally United With You All! by younghoodi(m): 12:21am On Nov 15, 2007
who in the world said a fulo and a aboki ain't nigerian,we all from naija my boy,rep that green my boy,u look hausa 50% but all u need is some suya and some tuwo and trust me u will become an aboki100%.
Re: Hello My Sisters And Brothers Of Nigeria, I'm Finally United With You All! by olabe: 12:37am On Nov 15, 2007
Thanks for your all anticipated reply, but young hoodi, what do u mean by aboki1. Is that a tribe? and whats suya and tuwo, i dont understand nigerian, so u have to make it out with me.
Re: Hello My Sisters And Brothers Of Nigeria, I'm Finally United With You All! by younghoodi(m): 1:00am On Nov 15, 2007
suya's food evry nigerian knows that and tuwo is food too,aboki's a nickname for hausa people it mean my friend hausa people call evry one their friend and that's why we all abokis.
Re: Hello My Sisters And Brothers Of Nigeria, I'm Finally United With You All! by saha(f): 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2007
Hi the fulani are normally nomads and according to my dad started out from a place called futa turo in guinea or thereabouts moving to west africa etc .I still have kin in cameroun nd some in naija in diff states fulani & other tribes
Re: Hello My Sisters And Brothers Of Nigeria, I'm Finally United With You All! by ifyalways(f): 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2007
toyinrayo:

well. . . the size of your head. . .lol, just jokin o grin grin
is that the only thing you saw nauti gal ? cheesy cheesy cheesy lol

@ topic its a gud thing you are doing.keep the flame burning .goodluck. kiss
Re: Hello My Sisters And Brothers Of Nigeria, I'm Finally United With You All! by Atide(f): 1:23am On Dec 31, 2007
You may want to visit a library and carry out some research about the countries and their history for a good understanding of their past, present and future prospects. You will not get this from an internet chat forum.

You may want to check http://www.jamtan.com a website all about the fulani experience that's fascinating for everyone interested.

Good luck and happy exploring!
Re: Hello My Sisters And Brothers Of Nigeria, I'm Finally United With You All! by jidsoon(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2011
Your doctor or clinic obviously thought you had gonorrhea, the only STD routinely treated with a single shot of ceftriaxone (Rocephin). If that diagnosis is correct, you will be cured; the drug is highly reliable and the depth of the shot will make no difference. It takes a few days for the symptoms to clear, maybe a week before your discharge is gone entirely. If it continues to improve over the next 2-3 days, don't worry about it; but if it stops improving or gets worse again, or if you still have any discharge after a week, return to the clinic to be re-checked.

The other possibility is that the diagnosis was wrong, i.e. you have nongonococcal urethritis (NGU) and not gonorrhea. NGU won't respond to ceftriaxone, but requires treatment with azithromycin (single dose) or doxycycline for 7 days. However, usually one of these treatments is given along with cefttiaxone for gonorrhea, which is the standard management of gonorrhea recommended by CDC and all other public health agencies in the US and other industrialized countries. Was the shot your only treatment? If so, you might call and ask why you weren't also given azithro or doxy.

Finally, I trust you are taking steps to make sure your sex partner(s) are being treated as well.
Re: Hello My Sisters And Brothers Of Nigeria, I'm Finally United With You All! by loco4love: 11:15pm On May 29, 2013
hello bro

Welcome to Africa. Guinea is what we call this area. West side of the blessed land of Ham. Come visit Yorubaland, start with Lagos-Ekoile. Have a great time. God bless.

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Use Selfie Stick With Samsung Note3 / What is the most beautiful thing on earth? / Fixed Matches Mistake Bettors Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.