Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States (21716 Views)

Douye Diri Swears-In Patience Diri As High Court Judge In Bayelsa State / Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) / Edirin Okoloko Appointed As Judge In Washington, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by PoliteActivist: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2021
Bluntemperor:

Did you read the man Bio-data at all or why do people love to colour a good achievements with tribal sentiments.
Shame!

Yes I did. Of course I did. That's why I wrote. Do you think he is Fulani?
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by PoliteActivist: 11:21am On Dec 30, 2021
tutudesz:

Guy undecided you think you are smart grin

I don't think it. I know it. I am smart
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by Isokoboy101(m): 11:22am On Dec 30, 2021
ovieigho:

Where you see igbo amaka?
This one is urhobo I think

By the way he looks so much like jite okoloko ally of Wale Tinubu of ocean and oil (OandO)
He's not Urhobo, he's an Isoko man

2 Likes

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by tutudesz: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

I don't think it. I know it. I am smart
Upload the Igbo people with those name, you must be the dumbest tribalistic idiot

2 Likes

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by richmote: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Who said I was Igbo? We are having an intellectual discussion. Why bring tribalism
Where are you from

I am Urhobo and I am telling you that we have nothing to do with that use. Less ethnicity and you are telling otherwise

You are a big f..o. L

I guess you are avoiding the questions pose to you.
Please keep your hands off Urhobo matters

1 Like

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by richmote: 11:25am On Dec 30, 2021
Isokoboy101:

Prove?

1 Like

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by DamnnNiggarr: 11:26am On Dec 30, 2021
richmote:

Better stop this narrative
Urhobos are not igbos and will never be igbos

What is even wrong with these people. Why do you always attach yourself to people. Inferiority complex is what will end that useless ethnicity called igbos.
...But if he was caught doing crime, I doubt you will go as far as this to prove that he's not an Igbo man. You'll keep mute even when people from other tribes (say Yoruba or Hausa) will be referring to him as an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by PoliteActivist: 11:26am On Dec 30, 2021
tutudesz:

Upload the Igbo people with those name, you must be the dumbest tribalistic idiot

Tribalistic? Am I Igbo?
Ok, do it this way: mention a Hausa or Yoruba name that is a variant of Okolo
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by tutudesz: 11:26am On Dec 30, 2021
richmote:

Prove?
That guy no be Isoko person
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by DamnnNiggarr: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2021
richmote:

Where are you from

I am Urhobo and I am telling you that we have nothing to do with that use. Less ethnicity and you are telling otherwise

You are a big f..o. L

hey you! Mind what you say, watch your tongue.

1 Like

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by richmote: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2021
Isokoboy101:

His name is Edirin, with siblings names like Brume and Onajite. Don’t isoko have variant of those names since it’s a different ethnic group from Urhobo and why not bear them.
As far as he bears Urhobo names he is Urhobo.

2 Likes

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by tutudesz: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Tribalistic? Am I Igbo?
Ok, do it this way: mention a Hausa or Yoruba name that is a variant of Okolo
Guy stop embarrassing yourself undecided just admit you F-UP and move on.

1 Like

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by richmote: 11:29am On Dec 30, 2021
tutudesz:

That guy no be Isoko person
Don’t mind him

Isoko people sef want show off

2 Likes

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by richmote: 11:29am On Dec 30, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
hey you! Mind what you say, watch your tongue.
Or what?

Why don’t you caution you igbo(weed) brother

1 Like

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by richmote: 11:31am On Dec 30, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
...But if he was caught doing crime, I doubt you will go as far as this to prove that he's not an Igbo man. You'll keep mute even when people from other tribes (say Yoruba or Hausa) will be referring to him as an Igbo man.
Well that is not the case here

I am also sure that igbos will not be shouting Amaka all over the place like demented f. Ls

2 Likes

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by tutudesz: 11:31am On Dec 30, 2021
richmote:

Don’t mind him

Isoko people sef want show off
They create different account claiming to be Ijaw, Isoko, Urhobo and other Niger Delta tribes.
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by PoliteActivist: 11:32am On Dec 30, 2021
tutudesz:

Guy stop embarrassing yourself undecided just admit you F-UP and move on.
Midas01, aribisala0, adelaja70, Bluntemperor

Admit what, Mr. Guy? See below and admit YOUR fuckup

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by PoliteActivist: 11:33am On Dec 30, 2021
richmote:

Where are you from

You are a big f..o. L

Stop embarrassing yourself. See below

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by Tranquill: 11:33am On Dec 30, 2021
jrusky:

Haaaa bro that is strong oo!!!

Anyway I quiet got your point many are like that hiding somewhere BUT congratulations to him and proudly Nigeria he has done well.

When I saw the headline I knew he must come from the South despite is confused names I knew he will be from Yhe South and I know some demented bollocks only interested in dropping bazooka and AK47 via helicopter to the bandits son of bitch in the forest to continue their carnage, things like this can never emerge from them.

What makes 'Edirin Okoloko' a confused name?
If you find it hard to credit his achievement to Nigeria then just identify him with his Urhobo tribe and stop all these your North South bullcrap.

The hate you guys like to propagate towards others doesn't make you look better and more acceptable as you probably think.

2 Likes

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by MightySparrow: 11:34am On Dec 30, 2021
favor914:
I remember him from Uniben law faculty & Osasogie, when they wan initiate man enter MAFIA Confraternity in my jambite year,

Although we were very cool, smoking weed together, I Had to play them including his older brother Brume, before I escaped to California.

Are you still on weeds?
This guy don move o.
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by DamnnNiggarr: 11:36am On Dec 30, 2021
richmote:

Or what?

Why don’t you caution you igbo(weed) brother
you're not educated, that's what I found out.

1 Like

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by Kingcalls: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2021
ovieigho:

Where you see igbo amaka?
This one is urhobo I think

By the way he looks so much like jite okoloko ally of Wale Tinubu of ocean and oil (OandO)

He is jites brother... he talked about it a couple of weeks ago ...was with him and his brother Brume

2 Likes

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by richmote: 11:43am On Dec 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Stop embarrassing yourself. See below
Igberetv is owned by a demented igbo f. Ool. I am not surprised. Igbos don’t love themselves reasons the continuous attachment to other ethnicity. But they will suffer shame and disgrace.

The other newspaper is irrelevant in Nigeria I am not surprised with their reporting. You can’t be making mistakes like this and wants recognition.

Igbo man what does edirin and okoloko means in your useless language

Don’t be ashamed of your ethnicity

7 Likes

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by richmote: 11:45am On Dec 30, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
you're not educated, that's what I found out.
That is all you have to say

Educated man what do you want to do to me

Igbos are their useless threats

3 Likes

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by aribisala0(m): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Admit what, Mr. Guy? See below and admit YOUR fuckup
Why do you people have no shame?

3 Likes

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by jrusky(m): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2021
Tranquill:

What makes 'Edirin Okoloko' a confused name?
If you find it hard to credit his achievement to Nigeria then just identify him with his Urhobo tribe and stop all these your North South bullcrap.

The hate you guys like to propagate towards others doesn't make you look better and more acceptable as you probably think.

Very interesting!!! Now to you you are talking baa?

Do I told you I have problem with his name?

Do I mentioned any tribe?

Look to read is something, to understand is another thing, to have a discern capacity is another all works together to hatch uncommon wisdom but unfortunately you only know how to read but lack the remaining context. No offense ok because I do not quoted you first you did instead to mind your warrant.

Good day.
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by DamnnNiggarr: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2021
richmote:

That is all you have to say

Educated man what do you want to do to me

Igbos are their useless threats
you're not a real niggar.

SMH...
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by richmote: 11:49am On Dec 30, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
you're not a real niggar.

SMH...

The truth truly hurts
Stay away from my mention
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by aribisala0(m): 11:50am On Dec 30, 2021
richmote:

His name is Edirin, with siblings names like Brume and Onajite. Don’t isoko have variant of those names since it’s a different ethnic group from Urhobo and why not bear them.
As far as he bears Urhobo names he is Urhobo.

That logic is beer parlor logic
He is Urhobo because he is Urhobo
Not Because he bears Urhobo names

What is an Urhobo name?
Do Urhobo not bear similar names to their neighbours in Delta and Edo?

Name is not identity

2 Likes

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by DamnnNiggarr: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2021
richmote:

Igberetv is owned by a demented igbo f. Ool. I am not surprised. Igbos don’t love themselves reasons the continuous attachment to other ethnicity. But they will suffer shame and disgrace.

The other newspaper is irrelevant in Nigeria I am not surprised with their reporting. You can’t be making mistakes like this and wants recognition.

Igbo man what does edirin and okoloko means in your useless language

Don’t be ashamed of your ethnicity
Do you have a personal biff with the Igbo tribe?

Did an Igbo man take away your Wife/girlfriend from you.

Anyways, I understand how you feel especially when you come from a minority, puny tribe

1 Like

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by Queseda: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2021
Putindbutt:

This guy is ibo but comes out here to impersonate as a northerner. Ibo guys on this forum are fond of cloning themselves as Yoruba & Northerners.

Pls, take your time and go through his past history, you'd find him always insulting Yoruba & the North. He only recently fit himself into his present online character because he's pained that Buhari was voted again in 2019.
You're smart my friend, I also caught him last time. He's trying to imitate a Northerner but I know he's a bloody nyamirin, BlackfireX you're not proud of your Igbo tribe
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by Mishydoo(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:
IGBO AMAKA!!!!!

He is Uhrobo my like me my friend! Igbos and their arrogance…you can’t respect other minorities but you want to be treated with respect.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Independence Day: We Have Uncovered Plots To Wreck Havoc In Abuja – Ohanaeze / Another Monopoly: Dangote's Troubling Petroleum Industry Bill Proposal / TKB417's Presidential Election Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.