Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States (21719 Views)

Douye Diri Swears-In Patience Diri As High Court Judge In Bayelsa State / Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) / Edirin Okoloko Appointed As Judge In Washington, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by PoliteActivist: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Are these people intentionally dense?

Stop calling people who are not Igbos, Igbos. You be Igbo and leave non Igbos alone.

Stop being obsessed with tribe. If only Nigerians had seen Buhari as Buhari and looked at his qualifications to be president only in that light, we won't be stuck with him now
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by PoliteActivist: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
richmote:

Don’t drag people to your mess
Low lifer

Just tell me if am telling the truth. Even the Ooni said he is Igbo, I saw it somewhere
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by richmote: 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Just tell me if am telling the truth. Even the Ooni said he is Igbo, I saw it somewhere
My point is clear on this and I have said my truth as well. It’s left for you to decide just remove Urhobo from you stupidity.

As for Oni of Ife that’s is his business. I have no connection with him.
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by PoliteActivist: 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
richmote:

Then do that and don’t drag people to your low life

You see, just because Jajah of Opobo established his lineage at Opobo doesn't change the fact they are Igbo. So also Hausas or Yorubas who laid down roots in other climes
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by iReddington: 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

But you are the one still concerned with tribe. Can't you see I am beyond tribe? Which is why I can be Igbo without being technically Igbo. I think people should be free to look into their souls and decide which tribe they are!

PoliteActivist:

You are the one in my mention. Try not to be so obsessed with tribe. I think people should be free to look into their souls and decide which tribe they are. Even some clear Americans have decided they are Igbos and some Igbos have decided they are from the Middle East!
I for one think you're technically stupid, what the hell is wrong with you man, spouting canned theories like you're hallucinating from drugs or you're 15 year old teenager with access to the internet. You're a big disgrace boy.

4 Likes

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by PoliteActivist: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
richmote:

My point is clear on this and I have said my truth as well. It’s left for you to decide just remove Urhobo from you stupidity.

As for Oni of Ife that’s is his business. I have no connection with him.

I've also said my truth, except that my truth makes more sense. just because Jajah of Opobo established his lineage at Opobo doesn't change the fact his lineage is Igbo. So also Hausas or Yorubas who laid down roots in other climes
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by richmote: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

You see, just because Jajah of Opobo established his lineage at Opobo doesn't change the fact they are Igbo. So also Hausas or Yorubas who laid down roots in other climes
Low self esteem is bad
I feel so sorry for you
Get help before it’s too late

1 Like

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by PoliteActivist: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
iReddington:

I for one think you're technically stupid, what the hell is wrong with you man, spouting canned theories like you're hallucinating from drugs or you're 15 year old teenager with access to the internet. You're a big disgrace boy.

The old "if you have no argument, insult the other guy".

Just say if I'm right:
just because Jajah of Opobo established his lineage at Opobo doesn't change the fact his lineage is Igbo. So also Hausas or Yorubas who laid down roots in other climes. Also one can be spiritually one tribe but technically from another.
Respect yourself sir and just admit I'm right
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by adelaja70(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Self esteem? I'm technically not even EBOE, but deep inside I know I must be one. See, being Igbo is a spiritual thing. Even some Yorubas are Igbos. The only exception are Fulanis.
Midas01, aribisala0, adelaja70, Bluntemperor,
 richmote, Athemisia, Mishydoo, tutudesz
Ehyaa!!.. E don dey start. No near market o. Oponu!

1 Like

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by PoliteActivist: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
richmote:

Low self esteem is bad
I feel so sorry for you
Get help before it’s too late
Midas01, aribisala0, adelaja70, Bluntemperor,
 richmote, Athemisia, Mishydoo, tutudesz, iReddington

You'd seem to be the one with low self-esteem, clinging onto tribe. Why can't you be free to be any tribe you feel affinity for? Why must Nigerians be seen in terms of tribes? Just think if we had only judged Buhari as Buhari and viewed his qualifications to be president as such, we won't be stuck with him now
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by adelaja70(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Go drink your agbo.. DINDINRIN!
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by wayodude(m): 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
Up Uniben grin

I know this guy from back in the day....not my mate though, was much older.
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by PoliteActivist: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
adelaja70:

Midas01, aribisala0, Bluntemperor,
 richmote, Athemisia, Mishydoo, tutudesz, iReddington

No, it is a question of thinking outside the box and not accepting something just because that's how you met it. Just think how it'd be if Nigerians get to choose what tribe they want to belong to once they come of age. So just because your parents were Igbo doesn't mean you'd be automatically Igbo!
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by iReddington: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

The old "if you have no argument, insult the other guy".

Just say if I'm right:
just because Jajah of Opobo established his lineage at Opobo doesn't change the fact his lineage is Igbo. So also Hausas or Yorubas who laid down roots in other climes. Also one can be spiritually one tribe but technically from another.
Respect yourself sir and just admit I'm right
Lol, what exactly are you on? undecided your attention span is terrible.
Mshew, with incoherent nonsense you have been spewing all over the thread, you must have multiple screws loose in your head, if you think I'm going to banter or debate with a teenager that has the IQ of a hummingbird. This is my last reply to you. Get lost my friend.

3 Likes

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by iReddington: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
adelaja70:

I have no doubt in my mind that boy is on drugs abeg. grin

3 Likes

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by richmote: 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

No, it is a question of thinking outside the box and not accepting something just because that's how you met it. Just think how it'd be if Nigerians get to choose what tribe they want to belong to once they come of age. So just because your parents were Igbo doesn't mean you'd be automatically Igbo!
And we have chosen not to associate with igbos and you are crying all over the thread.
Go and meet your mummy flat head

3 Likes

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by richmote: 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
iReddington:

I have no doubt in my mind that boy is on drugs abeg. grin
Definitely

2 Likes

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by iamL(f): 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
yannisante:
Igbo Amaka please!

Which igbo? He is an urhobo man.

Nonsense and tribalism.

3 Likes

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by aribisala0(m): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Well I think...........thinking outside the BOX refers to a FOUR CORNER head

2 Likes

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by Athemisia: 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
aribisala0:
Technically, Mechanically, Spiritually, Chemically or whatever HE IS NOT EBOE

Why do you people lack basis self esteem
Which one be EBOE again na??!
grin oh you mean the Yeastherners?

1 Like

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by Athemisia: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
aribisala0:
Well I think...........thinking outside the BOX refers to a FOUR CORNER head
Ye!

2 Likes

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Stop being obsessed with tribe. If only Nigerians had seen Buhari as Buhari and looked at his qualifications to be president only in that light, we won't be stuck with him now

Please take your own advice and stop playing attaché by force.

Buhari is your president, his tenure will soon end but you will still have to wake up everyday and live with yourself regardless of who governs the country.
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by PoliteActivist: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
iReddington:

Lol, what exactly are you on? undecided your attention span is terrible.
Mshew, with incoherent nonsense you have been spewing all over the thread, you must have multiple screws loose in your head, if you think I'm going to banter or debate with a teenager that has the IQ of a hummingbird. This is my last reply to you. Get lost my friend.

But I'm the one making sense while all you do is spew
insults. At least get this if nothing else: try not to be so obsessed with tribe
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by ImoleNaija: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by Mishydoo(m): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

What you read as arrogance is actually aroma of success. Of course the man is Igbo, but if you really wanna be technical, he is Isoko.
Infact any time you see a very successful southerner without a funny sounding Yoruba name, he is likely Igbo because Igbos are widely traveled

Same arrogance i spoke about, you can’t even recognise other indigenous tribes in the south…later you speak of bfria. And Isoko or Uhrobo man is NOT igbo. And isoko man isn’t even Uhrobo…we recognise this and thats the difference btwn south and east.

2 Likes

Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by PoliteActivist: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mishydoo:

Same arrogance i spoke about, you can’t even recognise other indigenous tribes in the south…later you speak of bfria. And Isoko or Uhrobo man is NOT igbo. And isoko man isn’t even Uhrobo…we recognise this and thats the difference btwn south and east.

Bottom line is, don't be too obsessed with tribe. The descendants of Jaja of Opobo are technically not Igbo, yet they are Igbo. So also Asari Dokubo, Jonathan, Ooni, Wike, Amaechi, etc. So what's the point
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by Octobertwentysix(f): 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
By SS group, hope you're not forgetting so soon that I'm from one? I'm a bloody and a proud Bayelsan man...
You can take that to the bank.

Liar who dash you bayelsa, una no get shame at all. Attache by force
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by ovieigho(m): 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kingcalls:

He is jites brother... he talked about it a couple of weeks ago ...was with him and his brother Brume
Big man
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by adelaja70(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Haaaaaa!... Make i allow this man rest
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by PoliteActivist: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
adelaja70:

Haaaaaa!... Make i allow this man rest

Just know that being Igbo or Yoruba or Itsekiri is nothing to be proud of. You should be proud of achievements NOT things you have absolutely nothing to do with choosing
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by PoliteActivist: 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mishydoo:

Just remember, being Igbo or Yoruba or Ibibio is nothing to be proud of. You should be proud of achievements NOT things you have absolutely nothing to do with choosing.
Just because people are doing it doesn't mean you should join in like mumu
Re: Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States by Mishydoo(m): 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Just remember, being Igbo or Yoruba or Ibibio is nothing to be proud of. You should be proud of achievements NOT things you have absolutely nothing to do with choosing.
Just because people are doing it doesn't mean you should join in like mumu

Arrogance won’t allow you say you made a mistake calling an Isoko man Igbo. No one is talking about ethnic pride. As for my achievements, google me!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa / Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) / God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.