Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

This Day Bringing More Foreign Artistes By The End Of This Year? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Day Bringing More Foreign Artistes By The End Of This Year? (959 Views)

How To Get A Record Label: Advice To Upcoming Artistes-by Kylez / Forbes Top 10 Richest Foreign Artistes / Top 10 Most Bankable African Artistes By Forbes/chanel 0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Day Bringing More Foreign Artistes By The End Of This Year? by suze(f): 1:24am On Jul 29, 2007
heard this day is having another musical festival towards the end of the year. Who know how true this iis?
Re: This Day Bringing More Foreign Artistes By The End Of This Year? by nicelady1(f): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2007
Well, i hope it isn't true. Even if it is, i hope naija people will boycott d annoying event and don't go, after d crap dat Rihanna said about our water.
Re: This Day Bringing More Foreign Artistes By The End Of This Year? by suze(f): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2007
I want them to bring R-kelly and Jennifer Lopez.Jay-Z and beyonce came, they enjoyed themselves and didnt complain.Who is Rihanna sef.She should go and sleep!
Re: This Day Bringing More Foreign Artistes By The End Of This Year? by Bolarge(m): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2007
Having bought the almighty "only America's got da best mentality" and killing ourselves to bring the American stars to our shores, if they decide to diss us I sure won't blame them. I'm yet to hear Lagbaja, Sound Sultan etc say anything derogatory about Naija. If they insult us it's because we gave them the leverage to.

(1) (Reply)

Models Wanted / Guess Wat Kellyrowland Fans. / Who Would Steal D Show N Grammy 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.