Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For (26065 Views)

Cindy Okafor Survives Car Accident On Her 25th Birthday (Video) / Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For / Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by puyol005(m): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2021
This one want date gods

1 Like

Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by SensualMan: 8:56am On Dec 30, 2021
Mtshwww
Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by Antoeni(m): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2021
Thief, Then Work For it

1 Like

Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by Dagger79(m): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2021
Who is she please
Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by lusid: 8:58am On Dec 30, 2021
isaiah4life:
Advertisement.

People like this do worse behind the scenes.
I chop this girl wella that year
Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by isaiah4life(m): 9:01am On Dec 30, 2021
Comrade, you mean am? shocked

lusid:
I chop this girl wella that year
Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by vickydevoka(m): 9:01am On Dec 30, 2021
See how she looks innocent here. Now she's looking for maga

1 Like

Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by Agricmoney(m): 9:02am On Dec 30, 2021
That's nice then it should be provided by yourself.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by alphaRego01(m): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2021
No man should give u the money u are looking for. Toto
Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by MERCHANDISER: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2021
Mebirib:
Good mentality, I must say. Do not depend on any man. Work your ass off, Queen
Who tell you she doesn't depend on a man?
This is where the money they would have used to tar your Village road is going

2 Likes

Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by gidado14(m): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2021
WNRblog:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYEev0ErGSn/?utm_medium=copy_link
even 500 naira i no fit give woman with this kind head

Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2021
WNRblog:

Stupid geh!

Go and ask Grimes or ex-Mrs. Bezos.

Men gave them more money than your entire generation can make till the end of time.
Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by Babatunde7109(m): 9:05am On Dec 30, 2021
WNRblog:

Well, feel free to do MONEY RITUAL. Overtaking is always allowed, just don’t make it loud.

Plus, she just confessed that her FATHER is poor.
Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by Enny2013(f): 9:05am On Dec 30, 2021
Soo...wot does she do for a living?

1 Like

Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by MufasaLion: 9:06am On Dec 30, 2021
Beremx:
You can’t be working hard for your money and be dressing like a harlot. What does your appearance say of you?

She's into showbiz and there's nothing wrong with her dressing. That doesn't make her less hard-working or broke.

1 Like

Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:06am On Dec 30, 2021
puyol005:
This one want date gods

Na evil spirit she go date las-las.

1 Like

Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by bluefilm: 9:07am On Dec 30, 2021
Who the fuck_ is this one now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by MufasaLion: 9:07am On Dec 30, 2021
Babatunde7109:

Well, feel free to do MONEY RITUAL. Overtaking is always allowed, just don’t make it loud.

Plus, she just confessed that her FATHER is poor.

Money ritual can't even give anybody #1bn.
Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 30, 2021
Mebirib:
Good mentality, I must say. Do not depend on any man. Work your ass off, Queen

You say ass again?
Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by philus66(m): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2021
WNRblog:

If you think deeply you will see that she is right. Infact nobody can give you the kind of money you are looking for,na you know how you want your life to be,so you will know how to press on your hustling. I am with her on this one.

1 Like

Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by AZControversial(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2021
wink
Hmmm...a technical way of begging.
Worry not. Somebody's son will 'buy' you one day.
Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by motionarena: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2021
She don send coded message to Money miss road SIMPS
Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by Daddywealth(m): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2021
Dirty slut
Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by Innoxxacs: 9:16am On Dec 30, 2021
Aliens will
Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 30, 2021
Elon Musk can try, with this your ugly cone empty head grin

Her poor father is a man too she forgot.

1 Like

Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by suffering: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2021
This Nairalander has mouth too? Hain! Nobody send her.
Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2021
And what kind of money are you looking for?

1 Like

Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 30, 2021
Format, simps go soon start dey place bid ontop this one head, thinking say her toto is unspoiled yet, just watch this space we go soon hear say she don buy range.
Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 30, 2021
Does this mean she would never do business with men? Or sell whatever product she is producing to men? undecided Some of these clout chasing girls can be quite amazingly daft.
Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by snoopz: 9:26am On Dec 30, 2021
This one wan run us street OT
And she just received credit alert from sugar daddy grin

1 Like

Re: Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For by Pimine: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:
Human wants are insatiable regardless of the gender
We are always hungry for something better...Our capitalistic environment drives us to want more.a better life.. for a better job..to earn more money to buy a bigger house
...if you payed attention to your economics teacher back then you wouldn't be calling her a w**re.. grin wink
Aswearugaaad

If you paid any attention in your last English class, you'd know the difference between payed and paid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters / Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong / Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.