Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Unilorin,pls Dont Take Our Future For Granted - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin,pls Dont Take Our Future For Granted (869 Views)

See What Our Future Leaders Are Doing(pics) / Just Finished Marking WAEC. I Cry For Our Future. / Pls Dont Come To Malaysia Through Social Visa/visiting Visa(am Begging) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin,pls Dont Take Our Future For Granted by Johnsinia(m): 8:32am On Jun 16, 2011
I believe the main reason student choose unilorin as their choice institutn is b/c they love her and is undoubtably the best.But that thos nt mean that the institutn shud b unneccessary strict in givin admissn to their fans(studnt) esp those that make her 1st wife.I for instant choice unilorin as my 1st wife and unn as my second wife and then i score 260 in jamb and 60 in post utme as an e.g and then unilorin unneccessary did nt give me admissn(God 4bid) in the sake that they ar the best and unnecc strict,what they have just done is gamble with my future bls unn hardly accept to b 2nd wife,if i had made her my 1st who knows i might b given admissn.Unilorin pls dnt gamble wit our future,consider those of us that make you 1st wife.in case any of the admissn board member is reading this trend,who knows,heres my email:johnsinia201@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Unilorin,pls Dont Take Our Future For Granted by Nnajohn06: 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2011
@johnsinia, i second your idea. I have twice been a victim of unilorin wickedness and discouragement. I wrote ume in 2009 scoring 220 and 60(pume) which should qualify and guarantee me of admission(on merit basis), dont forget i chose her my 1st and 2nd choice. To my greatest astonishment, my name was no where to be found on the admission list! I recovered from the heartbreaking disappointment and made 'struggle continues' my quest for admission slogan, then i registered and sat for 'utme' again in 2010 making her my 1st and 2nd choice as i was being misled by my arrogant elder brother who persuaded me to choose unilorin on both grounds. I scored 235 and 60 in utme and pume respectively only to discovered that i've been disappointed and stranded a second time, the one i tag 'the greatest disappointment of my life'. I wouldn't want such to be my portion this time around. UNILORIN, PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE AS YOU COMPILE YOUR 2010/2012 ADMISSION LIST, THIS I HUMBLY ASK.
Re: Unilorin,pls Dont Take Our Future For Granted by Johnsinia(m): 11:42pm On Jun 17, 2011
@nnajoh ur story is a sympathetic one let just hope that d admissn board are readin this and then stop this wicked act.yes it is wickednes.
@unilorin admissn board pls help us and giv us admissn that we merited,remember we choose you b/c we like u.dnt let us go anoda year without admissn.abeg una.pls all nairalanders shud beg unilorin on our bhave.thank u.

(1) (Reply)

Self Tutor Soft Wares On Any Subject Including Account,languages, Maths / The Pre_ Degree Form Of Lautech Is It Still On Sale? / Can Someone Help Me Out With The Management Questions ,its Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.