Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Can Someone Help Me Out With The Management Questions ,its Urgent - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Someone Help Me Out With The Management Questions ,its Urgent (868 Views)

The Management Of Edo University Iyamo Reviews Its School Fees / Open Letter To The Management Of FLC, OAU CDL And Security Agencies / Im Sueing The Management Of Oau Over Result Approval And Nysc Mobilization. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Help Me Out With The Management Questions ,its Urgent by claragirl(f): 5:28pm On May 10, 2012
1 DISCUSS MANGEMENT AS A DECIPLINE

2 DISCUSS THE UNIVERSALITY AND TRANSFERABILITY OF MANAGMENT
Re: Can Someone Help Me Out With The Management Questions ,its Urgent by lifestyle1(m): 8:08pm On May 10, 2012
claragirl: 1 DISCUSS MANGEMENT AS A DECIPLINE

2 DISCUSS THE UNIVERSALITY AND TRANSFERABILITY OF MANAGMENT

Ask this Guy : www.google.com grin

you can mail me for for tips

life_style32@yahoo.com
Re: Can Someone Help Me Out With The Management Questions ,its Urgent by claragirl(f): 6:54pm On May 11, 2012
SO NO ONE CAN HELP WITH THE ANSWER THE ABOVE QUESTION......PLZ ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED OR ANY ONE WHO CAN GIVE A SITE WHERE TO LOOK IT UP
Re: Can Someone Help Me Out With The Management Questions ,its Urgent by reloboy(m): 8:29pm On May 11, 2012
Management as a discipline
refers to that branch of
knowledge which is
connected to study of
principles & practices of basic
administration. It specifies certain code of conduct to be
followed by the manager &
also various methods for
managing resources
efficiently. Management as a discipline
specifies certain code of
conduct for managers &
indicates various methods of
managing an enterprise.
Management is a course of study which is now formally
being taught in the institutes
and universities after
completing a prescribed course
or by obtaining degree or
diploma in management, a person can get employment as
a manager. Any branch of knowledge
that fulfils following two
requirements is known as
discipline: 1. There must be scholars &
thinkers who communicate
relevant knowledge through
research and publications. 2. The knowledge should be
formally imparted by
education and training
programmes. Since management satisfies
both these problems,
therefore it qualifies to be a
discipline. Though it is
comparatively a new
discipline but it is growing at a faster pace.
Re: Can Someone Help Me Out With The Management Questions ,its Urgent by reloboy(m): 9:29pm On May 11, 2012
Y can get classic meaning 4rm wiki
Re: Can Someone Help Me Out With The Management Questions ,its Urgent by Gracemacel: 2:41pm On May 17, 2012
Same assignment... Am almost done. Jst google it gurl.
Re: Can Someone Help Me Out With The Management Questions ,its Urgent by davades(m): 8:21pm On May 17, 2012
Gbam!
Re: Can Someone Help Me Out With The Management Questions ,its Urgent by claragirl(f): 8:52pm On May 17, 2012
@RELOBOY GOOD WORK AND @ LIFE_STLYE THANKS TOO ,I SAW UR MESSAGES

(1) (Reply)

Oau, Unilag, Uniben And Futa Question On Post Ume Available / Vacancy In A Top International School In Abuja / Federal University Of Agriculture Post UTME For 2012/2013 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.