Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

Skip A Meal, Gain More Weight! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Skip A Meal, Gain More Weight! (150 Views)

Skip A Meal;gain More Weight / Skip A Meal, Gain More Weight! / Is It Possible For A Very Skinny Person To Gain More Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skip A Meal, Gain More Weight! by OFrancis23: 8:18am On Dec 30, 2021
Skip A Meal, Gain More Weight!
Hello ,

Two days ago,

I told you that I will discuss the reasons why people gain weight by skipping meals.

Skipping meals (or leaving long gaps between meals) is the cardinal sin of fat-burning and muscle-building nutrition.

Missing meals slows down your metabolism, causes muscle lôss and triggers your body's starvation responses.

Suppose you skip breakfast and you haven't eaten since 8:00 p.m. the previous evening.

If you eat lunch at 12:00 pm, you've gone 16 hours without food.

At this point, you are not only in a highly catabolic (muscle wasting) state, you're also sending an unmistakable starvation signal to your body.

If skipping meals is the cardinal sin of fat burning and muscle building nutrition, then skipping breakfast is a capital crime suited for the death penalty!

And yet everybody is doing it!

Analysis of nutrition programs for many clients shows that one of the most common errors in skipping breakfast or eating it late, around 10:00 a.m. or even later is people say: "I don't have time!"

This is usually the excuse justifying this unforgivable blunder.

Let's take a close look at the devastating impact this lack of planning and discipline has on your fat lôss efforts:

Suppose you're in a hurry to get to work in the morning and you bolt out the door without eating breakfast.

Your first meal of the day is lunch at 12:00 noon.

It's moderately sized, let's say 500 calories, consisting of a butter/sardine sandwich on wheat bread and a banana. Sounds fairly healthy so far.

By your customary dinner time of 6:00 p.m., you are ravenously hungry, and you polish off a massive plate of Garri for a total of 800 calories.

Later that night you're still hungry and craving something sweet. Some cookies and low fat milk do the trick about 300 calories.

Then you go right to sleep. Although far from perfect, this menu doesn't sound like a total disaster to the average, uniformed person?

But IT IS!

It's a nightmare In the long run, this type of diet is a sure-fire way to slow down your metabolism,

Lôse muscle and gain body fat. On the other hand,

2400 calories spread out into five or six small meals of 400 - 480 calories each (about 300-350 calories per meal for women), will increase energy, accelerate muscle growth, and speed up your metabolism without fat storage.

Frequent eating can allow you to consume up to 50% more calories without storing an ounce of it as fat!

The above food illustration paints a picture of what goes on in the average life of people in this country.

However, to get a result, you will need to eat in a particular pattern and particular foods with some exercises to get the result you need.

The Flat Belly Miracle product should help with the exact types of foods and exercise types that will get you results.

If you want to learn more hit up on whatsapp 09024878903 (   https:///message/BO745LGMQGCLC1  )in the next article 

I will be opening your eyes to 7 Reasons

Why you should eat regularly to achieve your weight Lôss goals.

In the meantime, start working on the information I have given to you so far. Speak soon,
Re: Skip A Meal, Gain More Weight! by matrix199(m): 8:20am On Dec 30, 2021
I love your rhetorics.

Skip a meal, gain some weight. Just one question. How does a balloon inflate turgidly without blowing air into it? How does a balloon deflate when air is being blown into it?

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Seminal Vesiculitis? / Are There Still Vegeterians? / What Harm Can Seminal Vesiculitis Bring To Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.