Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque (3581 Views)

Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings / NPA's Claim For Shutting Down BUA Terminal Busted - Politics Nigeria (Photos) / Senate Commends Buahri For Shutting Down Nigerian Borders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by SATANICALLY: 8:35am On Dec 30, 2021
France has the right idea of not allowing the preaching of hate in mosques, but shutting down a mosque is not the right way. The right way is to arrest the Imam that preached hate. Muslims deprived of their place of worship will feel that they are being persecuted. Not necessary.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by SmartProf(m): 8:36am On Dec 30, 2021
Islamic extremists and their followers don't pity society, and can inflict pain to humanity without justification...France have seen too many of such mindless attacks which makes your criticism invalid. The shutting down of the mosque is aimed at ensuring that there is no security breach especially from the potentially brainwashed followers of the radical Imam. Every society has a template for it's internal security and shouldn't be criticized because of religious organizations that add no value but pain & crisis to society...let the worshipers locate other mosques within France and attend. Afterall, France knows that the risks of that religion outweighs the benefits to the country.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by Thatedoboy98: 8:37am On Dec 30, 2021
This one Na obote

11 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by yuping(m): 8:39am On Dec 30, 2021
I see your point, but you have to let even the people know that nonsense will not and never be tolerate.
If they allow the mosque to be open immediately this people will begin saying rubbish but once they know that one Imam foolish word will get the entire mosque in trouble they will set up rules and guidelines themselves what Imam can and should say.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by MufasaLion: 8:40am On Dec 30, 2021
I support his opinion.

6 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 30, 2021
thank you Seun

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by Amotolongbo(f): 8:45am On Dec 30, 2021
He is right!

If this had happed in Turkey or any Mideast nation against church, he would have posted this also against depriving people their place of worship

13 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:50am On Dec 30, 2021
Parody account. Seuun wears a Christmas hat. He's an effing nerd.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:53am On Dec 30, 2021
Hisbah21:
thank you Seumn
Vedaxcool is still unhappy with Seuun .

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by Veqtor: 8:58am On Dec 30, 2021
Thank you France for shutting it down. Do more pls. We should not be encouraging extremism from a particular religion. If they are overstepping their boundaries, they should be put in their place.

24 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by FarahAideed: 9:01am On Dec 30, 2021
No suprises here ..many NIGERIANs are sympathetic towards Islamic Terrorism one way or the other

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by Wazobia2216: 9:08am On Dec 30, 2021
Mtcheeeew! When will he go to France and open it cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by Finnese001: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2021
Always on Twitter blabbing nonsense

9 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by Frigga13: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2021
I’ve not seen Seun support Christians ..he will rather claim atheism.

Seun stop religion and stop being a religious atheist

He’s sentiments for Islam is deafening

Yoruba atheist...more like Yoruba Muslim

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by AntiBeEmCe(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2021
Frigga13:
I’ve not seen Seun support Christians ..he will rather claim atheism.

Seun stop religion and stop being a religious atheist

He’s sentiments for Islam is deafening

Yoruba atheist...more like Yoruba Muslim

He probably wants favors from the quota system people.
The nepotistic govt has made it so anyone that sings their praises will be in their good books.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by vedaxcool(m): 9:26am On Dec 30, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
Vedaxcool is still unhappy with Seuun .

You sound pathetic and confused why don't you beg seun to give you a job as a moderator rather than following me all over the place trying to please seun? I am sure no sensible adult will waste his time posting to please any other person and I don't come here looking for pleasing!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2021
vedaxcool:

You sound pathetic you sound pathetic and confused why don't you beg seumn to give you a job as a moderator rather than an following me all over the place trying to please smeun? I am sure no sensible adult will waste his time posting to please any other person and I don't come here looking for pleasing!
You are the pathetic one. Read your comments again. You could have written it without wailing grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by vedaxcool(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2021
Every country has the prerogative on how its it will manage the issue of terrorism, in Nigeria for instance the law is that once a terrorist suspect is arrested in your compound or your house as a landlord the property will be demolished so they are so many stringent laws created to address the issues of terrorism. Russian in Syria decided to use the full might of his military destroy entire cities and claim victory.

I would rather that the young man in question focus his energy on how his platform has been used by ipob to run a disinformation campaign and to the promote their violent tendencies and justify their crimes.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by kayuseful: 9:46am On Dec 30, 2021
Awon eyan political correctness
I'm sure you didn't hear the words the imam was saying

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by Benweb653: 9:55am On Dec 30, 2021
Hi, I'm a professional website designer.

I will make any type of website you want.

I am currently running a promo (60% off)

which means I'm charging 60K only for my web design services.

WhatsApp or call : 0 8 0 6 5 4 1 1 5 4 4
Re: Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by bularuz(m): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2021
Seun has no idea how his lam religion works

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by Chidelis(m): 10:16am On Dec 30, 2021
Make him go open the mosque nah...... mtcheeeeew........

4 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by updatechange(m): 10:18am On Dec 30, 2021
But seun na atheist now
Re: Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by AkalaJ: 10:20am On Dec 30, 2021
I see where Seun is coming from. If the government can shut down a whole mosque because of the utterances of a preacher, they might as well just shut down all mosques in the country then, based on that same premise.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by IhateYouMan: 10:22am On Dec 30, 2021
Shutting down the mosque was the right thing to do. Seun doesn’t know what he is talking about. You don’t appease terrorists and potential terrorists.

7 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by ahuja12: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2021
Seun should keep shut when it comes to anything apart from computers

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by IhateYouMan: 10:25am On Dec 30, 2021
vedaxcool:
Every country has the prerogative on how its it will manage the issue of terrorism, in Nigeria for instance the law is that once a terrorist suspect is arrested in your compound or your house as a landlord the property will be demolished so they are so many stringent laws created to address the issues of terrorism. Russian in Syria decided to use the full might of his military destroy entire cities and claim victory.

I would rather that the young man in question focus his energy on how his platform has been used by ipob to run a disinformation campaign and to the promote their violent tendencies and justify their crimes.

Cut the head of the snake. Radical Islam is a global menance.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by Lush100(m): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2021
Well that's a good angle.
The thing is for how long will they hold unto the arrested imam.
Also the issue of the arrested imam may spark protest from his followers.
I think the action was symbolic.
They would reopen it soon.
Re: Seun Osewa Criticizes France For Shutting Down Mosque by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2021
The message comes from a place of pain, a pain that the symbol of Islam is controllable. If that twitter is controlled by Seun Osewa, it finally is a lens that shows us the mind of the runner of the mad house.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Turnout At Labour Party Meeting In Akure Today (pictures ) / Thanksgiving Celebration In Nigeria / Jonathan ‘ll Set Record By Not Contesting — Bamanga Tukur !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.