Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Hire Me To Do Any Work Online. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hire Me To Do Any Work Online. (170 Views)

Hire Me, I Eat And Breath Social Media Management / I'm Looking For A Place To Work Online With My Laptop / Hire Me: I Develop Web Applications At Affordable Rates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hire Me To Do Any Work Online. by obettex: 9:58am On Dec 30, 2021
I am from uganda and would like to work for any company,websites online,promote their services in uganda,write all kinds of articles,translate articles,promote music,attend to customers online,translations to more than 15 foreign languages,send emails to people and so many online assignments.i was told some people here are scammers and i dont want such people to work with me.I like honest people only.kindly contact me on obetejonathan@gmail.com or facebook(Jonathan obete) for business!

(1) (Reply)

Convert Your Website To Native App (android And Ios) / Are You A Teenager, Student Or Stay At Home Mum, Here Is A Side Hustle You Can T / Who Can Create And App & Upload On USA App Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.