Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

I'm Looking For A Place To Work Online With My Laptop - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm Looking For A Place To Work Online With My Laptop (386 Views)

Hire Me To Do Any Work Online. / Learn Digital Marketing Online With Google And Get Certified For Fre / Recommend A Place To Learn Digital Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Looking For A Place To Work Online With My Laptop by chubysoft1(m): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2018
Hi Nairalanders

I need to do a serious work for a number of days on my PC. Please is there anywhere in Surulere that I can plug my system and work without distractions?
Re: I'm Looking For A Place To Work Online With My Laptop by automaticgate(m): 9:10am On Apr 03, 2018
Re: I'm Looking For A Place To Work Online With My Laptop by automaticgate(m): 9:14am On Apr 03, 2018
This is What you get for ₦3k

For professionals who want to use the space on-demand
Having a meeting nearby?

Use our space on-demand and get FREE coffee and access to other resources
Access the open area and lounge
Super-fast internet
Uninteruppted Power Supply
Access to events
Free coffee

You can check other plans.

www.village.ng/plans

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For A Place To Work Online With My Laptop by chubysoft1(m): 10:06am On Apr 03, 2018
Okay. Thanks for responding. Let me check.
Re: I'm Looking For A Place To Work Online With My Laptop by chubysoft1(m): 10:14am On Apr 03, 2018
Just checked. It's at yaba. I'm looking at surulere. Please help.

(1) (Reply)

Get .COM Domain For NGN3700 Promo Offer / Can A None Sports Freak Start A Sports Betting Site? / I Need Someone Who Can Code PHP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.