Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,369 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Beware Of This Tactics Of Some Thieves! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This Tactics Of Some Thieves! (371 Views)

Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria / CCTV Shows The Moment Some Thieves Tried To Gain Access To A House. / See Epic Punishment Meted Out To Some Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This Tactics Of Some Thieves! by hollas2jnr(m): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2021
So i was leaving Justrite Ijeja Abeokuta after getting some things bought. I was just walking towards Airtel office junction, so i can easily get a bike (for those who know abeokuta), only to be called by spme group of guys who looked innocent. At first i wanted to refuse but was told they just wanted to ask a harmless question about table tennis, as i could see they were playing table tennis already.

I moved closer and that was how i lost my senses, only for me to later realized i hav withdrew a total amount of 150k for the to play a bet on table tennis. Infact, I realized i had dropped my shopped items somewhere on the ground to go withdraw and place the bet which one of them won.

I was just coming to my senses when one of them took to his heels with the money.

Official report about the bitter incident has been made but not sure if my money could be recovered. I realized several persons had fallen victim already in different areas upon going to file an official report.

It's a very bitter experience and wouldn't want anyone to further fall prey to them. Pls le's be at alert as possible.

It'll go a long way if this could be moved to the frontpage @lalasticlala.

(1) (Reply)

Could He Be A Scammer? / Share Your Experience On Community Leaders' Excesses / Man Allegedly Injects His Blood Into Store Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.