Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Please How Do I Address This Issue - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please How Do I Address This Issue (1674 Views)

How Do I Address This? / Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Address This Issue by Lucaslookers: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2021
Please I need serious advice here because I am so confused right now.

My wife and I have been married for a year now. We've been having intercourse without protection as man and wife and of course I have been expecting her to conceive which has not been the case. I am not really bothered because we are still young and new in our marriage.
Yesterday we were supposed to have a get together with our business partners and friends and we were supposed to use my car but somehow after I tried to start the car, it didn't respond so I told my wife let's use hers which she agreed. We got into the car and she remembered that she had left the gift we intended giving one of our friends so she went back inside to get it.
I was in the car, then I opened the arm rest to put my phone and our Earbuds inside when I saw a white paper. Out of curiosity I took it out and opened it. On the top was written "Choice Laboratories" but before I could read what was inside my wife came out so I hid the paper in my pocket.
When we got to the event venue I rushed into the toilet to read what was in the paper and it was "abortion completed".
I didn't understand what it meant because my wife never told me she was pregnant talkless of aborting for any reason. Even if anything was wrong why didn't she tell me rather she hid it.
I snapped it and sent to a doctor friend and he confirmed it that the result is from a scan showing that my wife had just had an abortion. I have not been myself since yesterday evening.
She's been uneasy since morning and I know she is searching for the paper.

Please married men, how do I handle this in a matured way? I don't want to be rough about it because I suddenly feel my wife is hiding many things from me.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by faithfull18(f): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2021
Hmmn, let's wait for the elders. At some point, you will need to ask her. That I know for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by Mood11: 11:07am On Dec 30, 2021
This one is deep.
The heart of man is desperately wicked.
You will need wisdom to handle this.
Calm down, take your time and do some more snooping, you will definitely find out more revelations which may break your heart but will aid you to how you can handle the issue.
If she doesn't open to you on her own, just keep calm and do your findings.

5 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by Sunmolar(m): 11:09am On Dec 30, 2021
My brother. Anything relating to woman there's more than meet the eyes

Pls in order to unveil the truth DON'T LET HER KNOW YOU SAW THE ABORTION REPORT

probably in the course of finding out the problems behind inability to conceive...she tested it outside marriage & the result was positive.

have you noticed her change in behavior whenever you're about to meet with her since you saw the result of abortion.

if her attitude & words is negative... then is a proof of her guilt.

it takes some one with a large heart to be cool calm & collected to unfold the concealed issues.

on fact finding if youre confrontational with her...you will never know the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2021
kai!!!
after going to the hospital to confirm it all and get valuable information, you should sit her down, and
- start the discussion by dwelling into whether or not you guys should have kids..and listen her replies.
- ask about your r/ship,, and study her replies.
- ask about ifyou guys are doing something wrong as husband and wife....then study her replies?

...then ask her to explain the paper you found... and whatever BS story she is gonna tell you, confirm it 110% with the hospital who did the abortion.

the fact that your wife "supposedly" had an abortion in your back, says a lot about your r/ship,which needs to be SERIOUSLY reevaluated (aka divorce).

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by Homeboiy: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2021
Crazy things are happening

This is what my father will do if he finds himself in such situation.

He will photocopy the paper, then keep the original one where he pick it from.

He will not tell anyone about it till after 2 weeks.

Then he will call the wife and sit him down to explain what is going on.

If truly that she aborted, then my mind is telling me that you are not the owner of the pregnancy.

Guilt didn’t allow her to give you another mans child.

Take her brother

7 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by Janyn: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2021
I think you should take her to the hospital,do not confront her about it yet because she'll denyit.When you get to the hospital and it's confirmed that she had an abortion,then you can confront her about it.But I also think her mother or any of her relative should be involved during confrontation,that way they can ask her questions too and also put you in check so you don't go overboard in anger.I hope you both find level ground and resolve it peacefully.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by Amotolongbo(f): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2021
Nothing to say about this, if it is true.

No be from my mouth you go hear am sey make you send your wife packing lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2021
Bro,

She's cheating on you.
The pregnancy was not yours.
She's not yours too.

Take heart.

14 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by MufasaLion: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2021
Damn!!!

Well, it's possible she got another guy and she got pregnant just to kmow if she was the problem. Maybe she couldn't pinpoint the real father of the foetus and she had to abort just to be safe and avoid paternity fraud issue. On the other hand maybe the pregnancy was yours and she had been faithful all along!

The only and best advise is that you should confront her and talk to her about what you saw. You can't expect us to give you any other advise from that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by daddytime(m): 11:28am On Dec 30, 2021
Wetin come dey make relationships and marriages these days dey meet worse fates than the Titanic "ship"?

Shuooo

When you feel say na your own worse pass or come think say you don hear the worst another one fo just pop up...haba

Bro, there are two things involved here man and if I were you, I won't be on here seeking advice. I'd have made a photo or copied that piece of paper and replaced the original back where I found it and confronted her on this that same day to find out what is happening.

Her explanation will determine my next line of action.

The two things I figure is happening here are:

1. She's been having an affair hence, not very sure the pregnancy could have been yours.

2. She sees your marriage to her as a farce or a holding in trust kinda thing probably because she has someone somewhere most likely abroad whom she is keeping herself "chaste" and "tear-rubber" for, but e go do her for eye like magic.

This is so depressing a position for a man to find himself in.

I wish you the strength and the wisdom to navigate through this.

Please, however, this goes, particularly if it is established that her ways aren't pure, do not be afraid for a divorce.

E better make man no get wife than to get one wey be evil.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 30, 2021
Bob Marley was right...

No woman no cry

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by ETIIKO: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2021
Lucaslookers:

My wife and I have been married for a year now. We've been having intercourse without protection as man and wife and of course I have been expecting her to conceive which has not been the case. I am not really bothered because we are still young and new in our marriage.
Yesterday we were supposed to have a get together with our business partners and friends and we were supposed to use my car but somehow after I tried to start the car, it didn't respond so I told my wife let's use hers which she agreed. We got into the car and she remembered that she had left the gift we intended giving one of our friends so she went back inside to get it.
I was in the car, then I opened the arm rest to put my phone and our Earbuds inside when I saw a white paper. Out of curiosity I took it out and opened it. On the top was written "Choice Laboratories" but before I could read what was inside my wife came out so I hid the paper in my pocket.
When we got to the event venue I rushed into the toilet to read what was in the paper and it was "abortion completed".
I didn't understand what it meant because my wife never told me she was pregnant talkless of aborting for any reason. Even if anything was wrong why didn't she tell me rather she hid it.
I snapped it and sent to a doctor friend and he confirmed it that the result is from a scan showing that my wife had just had an abortion. I have not been myself since yesterday evening.

Please married men, how do I handle this in a matured way? I don't want to be rough about it because I suddenly feel my wife is hiding many things from me.

My brother marriage is not easy, challenges that comes with marriage required matured mind. Your marriage is just a year, please don't take any action exercise patient; drop the paper close to where you picked it but hidden observe her actions and attitude. Although it not easy because of the suspicion that has unvail. Act maturedly while working to have other evidence to proof.
Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by GboyegaD(m): 11:52am On Dec 30, 2021
Have a discussion with her. Please go directly to "why did you have to abort the pregnancy?" She likely knows you have seen it as such trying to ask her opinion about having children might give her a leeway to lie about things.

4 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by Dbrawllm0098(f): 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Maybe it wasnt your child.
Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by weblord1900: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
I guess by now she has noticed that the paper is missing and has cooked some delicious lies to backup her action. Depending on how strong the lie is you might just end up believing it.

Like you said "I am not really bothered because we are still young and new in our marriage." .. Does she know that you're not really bothered about having kids?
I'm not supporting her but the way I'm seeing this issue, you might end up believing whatever she will tell you because you gave her enough time to cook enough lies if there's need to.

You should have confronted her inside the car.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by Ifyjos(f): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
There was a chance this child wasn't yours.

6 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by Mamayam: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ahh, op. She is a good woman sef. She aborted the baby to avoid paternity fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by yuping(m): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Evil has no bound, married folks I just want to read and learn over to you.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by techWriter3: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bro,She's cheater on you.The pregnant disciplined not yours.She's not yours too.give heartless.
Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by Elporo(m): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
grin
Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by Elporo(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
ETIIKO:

My brother marriage is not easy, challenges that comes with marriage required matured mind. Your marriage is just a year, please don't take any action exercise patient; drop the paper close to where you picked it but hidden observe her actions and attitude. Although it not easy because of the suspicion that has unvail. Act maturedly while working to have other evidence to proof.

In summary: You are currently 3 feet under, however, with patience you can get to 6 feet. As you know, six feet is better than 3 feet.
Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by Kobojunkie: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lucaslookers:
You are in a marriage relationship yet you dey fear ask your own partner question about wetin you find. You don ask 1 outsider and are here to ask even more, yet you never still ask the one person whose words really matter more in this? Na wa oo! undecided

Ask your wife about the paper you found and begin the discussion so you two can be on the same page as far as childbearing and stuff is concerned. She is your wife - your companion- not an ojuju! undecided
Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by GoldenJAT(m): 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Fear de catch me with this write up!
E get wetin ur mind de tell you!! DO AM!

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by sisisioge: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hmmmm....biko stop over thinking things and just ask her. A lot could be the reason:
1. Miss abortion where she had a miscarriage and had to go check if it was completed. That sheet happens.

2. She might be confused about the paternity. That one happens too.

3. She might not be ready for a baby because of one thing or the other.

Better ask her why? May God bless us with our friends as spouses fa.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by AfroKnight: 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
Only way to know is to ask.

Keep in mind that she could be lying too. Put on your thinking cap and ask her. She might not want a kid yet. Perhaps she wants to enjoy nacking for a year more. Ask.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
We need to hear the wife side of the story before we can conclude. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by lilvicky68(m): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
Okonandmary:
We need to hear the wife side of the story before we can conclude. cheesy
Lol . Wetin concern us with conclusion..
Na him go conclude am close chapter too grin

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by xavuv: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
hmm, why would a married woman abort secretly, Mr man, you are not telling us everything. You probably know why she did it, you are only confused.
Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by naijacreativeha(f): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lucaslookers:

Is her name written on the result, confront her

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by Lucaslookers: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
naijacreativeha:

Is her name written on the result, confront her

Yes written boldly.
I have made a photocopy.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Address This Issue by 1F30M4(f): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
GboyegaD:
Have a discussion with her. Please go directly to "why did you have to abort the pregnancy?" She likely knows you have seen it as such trying to ask her opinion about having children might give her a leeway to lie about things.

Yes, OP ask her this exact question, you deserve to know why.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can This Be Called Concoction Rice Since Tomatoes Is Now Costly For Stew. / ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** / My Fiance Said I Slapped Her, she wasn't lying ///SCREENSHOTS\\\

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.