Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Tech Writer Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tech Writer Wanted (518 Views)

News Writer Wanted Urgently 31k Monthly - Work From Home / Tech Writer, Health Writer And Educational Writer Needed / Urgent Vacancy - Tech Writer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tech Writer Wanted by SmartyPants(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2021
I am hiring one or two tech writers.

Pay will start at 5 naira per word in the first month but I am open to negotiating with the most suitable candidates thereafter.

For this project, your writing skills are important but secondary, while your knowledge of programming will be paramount.

Successful candidates must possess the following:

1. Ability to set up a WordPress website from scratch (this is because you may be required to generate original screenshots and will need to know what you are doing)

2. Understanding of the WordPress core software and plugins such that you are able to explain complex issues to non-techies

3. Ability to deliver 1000 words daily - without fail

Candidates with Upwork profiles will have an advantage as this will facilitate payment. This is not required, however.

Interested writers should send their CV along with 2 samples of previous writing, and a 300-word mini-article on the advantages of using a headless CMS to techhire11@gmail.com.

Kindly note that the 300-word mini-article will not be used and will therefore be unpaid. If this is an issue for you, DO NOT CONTACT ME as there are no exeptions to this rule.

Shortlisted candidates will go through a one-week paid evaluation.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Tech Writer Wanted by emekabassey: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
SmartyPants:

I am a lawyer and have sat through several proceedings there and have witnessed the lowest of staff win against the biggest of organizations. This is not a thread for jokes or attention-seeking. As you can see, someone was asking for advice so if you don't have experience in this area why make unnecessary comments to discourage him or distract people who can benefit from the information? There is the romance section or better still jokes section for you to have all the fun you want. Thanks and bye.

Good evening, how can I reach you to discuss going up against this company, the things that can be used as evidence, the proof of employment in the absence of an appointment letter etc.
Re: Tech Writer Wanted by SmartyPants(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2023
emekabassey:

Good evening, how can I reach you to discuss going up against this company, the things that can be used as evidence, the proof of employment in the absence of an appointment letter etc.

You can send me an email at techhire11@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Tech Writer Wanted by emekabassey: 7:58am On Nov 26, 2023
SmartyPants:

You can send me an email at techhire11@gmail.com
I sent a mail
Re: Tech Writer Wanted by BornGuilty: 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
Hello, do you still need a tech writer?

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / Urgent Vacancies / Vacant Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.