Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) (35083 Views)

Victoria Inyama Graduates From The University Of East London / Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by after4: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
even the shameless freezer dey talk sef. shameless man wey go carry another man wife. hope hem don pay the N5m wey dem sey make hem pay
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by vincentjk(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
Their problem
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by jrusky(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Women and their Wahalaaa

U go stand with woman , as another woman de wakaa pass , she go de look am deeply, de look her yansh and body

I go con de wonder

Bomb de women head shaa

Quote me and watch Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes

Bro I dodge the olumo rock and go still quote you because you are not far from the truth.

Women!!! hhmm.....I'm sure God will be wondering how these people too get wahala like dis.

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by heniford2: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
Naija woman self

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Prenonjebose: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
Why is she taking it personal. Is it not obvious to her, the fact that she's not seeing the preacher's husband's face regularly on SM, couple with the fact that the man has not been embroiled in scandals, shows great understanding or covering of unclothedness on the part of the couple. She addressing women does not mean that other male preachers have not been doing same to men. Guess, Inyama is waiting for the woman's husband to come out and debunk what the wife is saying publicly. A reasonable man married to public figure of a wife would not need to compete for public attention with her. It goes both ways. The word is compliment

7 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Myer(m): 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
kambili999:
Wahala

Funke Felix has somehow managed to put unnecessary pressure on women.

Why should a wife's purpose be to make her man successful?
Why can't the man be successful without the woman?

That said, Victoria Inyama is right and if she happened to be the reason her husband is successful, that doesnt became a yardstick for other women to follow.

The way a man should not rely on a woman to be successful is the same way a woman should not rely on a man to be successful. Period

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by baggioni: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
cheesy
JudeAfoo:
Pulling videos out of the main contest is not helpful, she was making a valid point there
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by ransomed: 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
Beijing conference has made women to become more insane. Social media has become the family setting where sensitive family issues are discussed without considering God"s order of family tree.

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
[s]
pyyxxaro:
Women and their Wahalaaa

U go stand with woman , as another woman de wakaa pass , she go de look am deeply, de look her yansh and body

I go con de wonder

Bomb de women head shaa

Quote me and watch Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes
[/s]
So much waste of space just to yarn opata.

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
[s]
ransomed:
Beijing conference has made women to become more insane. Social media has become the family setting where sensitive family issues are discussed without considering God"s order of family tree.
[/s]Family tree ni kan ko.
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by TheGift: 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
State001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OfqYOiFcEM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYGggyWpUKn/?utm_medium=copy_link

I listened to the controversial preacher Woman, I am not sure what the problem is that Victoria Iyanma has with this particular clip.

I mean, Is there any perfect husband anywhere? Should we celebrate our spouses failure everywhere? Must every body know the story of your private affairs?

What if She said cover your Mother, Father , brother or Sister or WIFE, will Victoria Iyama still have issues with Her?

She insinuates that the controversial female pastor “wears the trousers” in Her own home, yet accuses Her of encouraging Women to regard their husbands.

Victoria Iyama should really learn how to separate the issues before addressing them.

5 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Franktom247(m): 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Na women matter make men no put mouth

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by buJu234: 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
So what did the pastor say that's wrong there..
and what's this expired actress saying that's not making sense here now??

Women are always their own problem..

Women destroy Women (wdw)

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Prenonjebose: 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
TheGift:

I listened to the controversial preacher Woman, I am not sure what the issue Vitoria Iyanma has, is.

Must every body know the story of your private affair?

What if She said cover your Mother, Father , brother or Sister, will Victoria Iyama still have issues with Her?

She insinuates that the controversial female pastor wears the trouser in Her own home, yet accuses Her of encouraging Women to regard their husbands.

Victoria Iyama should really learn how to separate the issues before addressing them.
Well said.
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Orangedreams: 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
Walahi that woman says a lot of unrealistic things. The more reason I don't really listen to her teachings. Very uncouth, bitter and always portraying herself to be above and best.

Abeg check our siggy/profile jare for real investment.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by techWriter3: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
men endorsing men? I Laugh.They always agree BUT attempts to formation Solidarity online!
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Mummyfour(f): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
If this woman is advising women to cover men's excesses like womanising, drunkenness, domestic abuses, maybe stealing etc that means she will cover her son too if he is a cultist , since she believes that nobody is perfect. So she will deal with his imperfections secretly.
Please people, it is not every thing you hear from the pulpit that you swallow.
Test the spirit, and also "test the word"(my emphasis)
I am a believer, but I don't run after men or women of God.
I try to have a deeper understanding of what they preach.
Most times they preach out of their own emotions and not according to the leading of the holy spirit.
Where in the Bible was it written that women should hide their husbands?.
Would the husband's hide their wives?.
Abegi

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by derecho(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
If you understand what marriage is, you'll not type the bolded.
I'm not a follower of funke but Victoria should have kept quiet.Why personalize her message? So she expects the husband to come and "preach" about her.
Every wise woman builds her home but the foolish tears it down with her hand.Victoria just showed she's bitter and disrespectful.
Myer:

Funke Felix has somehow managed to put unnecessary pressure on women.

Why should a wife's purpose be to make her man successful?
Why can't the man be successful without the woman?

That said, Victoria Inyama is right and if she happened to be the reason her husband is successful, that doesnt became a yardstick for other women to follow.

The way a man should not rely on a woman to be successful is the same way a woman should not rely on a man to be successful. Period
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by ransomed: 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
Magnoliaa:
[s][/s]Family tree ni kan ko.
Ingrates claiming to be home makers.
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Thunderfayayou: 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
State001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OfqYOiFcEM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYGggyWpUKn/?utm_medium=copy_link

I've never heard about this girl just today.

Madam preacher talks to both husband and wife regardless.

The fake actress is bitter about her relationship failures and wants solidarity
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Psoul(m): 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
smartasuen:
Dis senior babe, e don tey wen we see u for screen o!
She's still looking pretty tho.
....but fair in complexion now.
Like she sold her complexion?
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Myer(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
derecho:
If you understand what marriage is, you'll not type the bolded.
I'm not a follower of funke but Victoria should have kept quiet.Why personalize her message? So she expects the husband to come and "preach" about her.
Every wise woman builds her home but the foolish tears it down with her hand.Victoria just showed she's bitter and disrespectful.

Since you're a man, permit me to ask;
Do you believe a man's job in marriage is to make his wife successful?
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Juoflife1(f): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
Fake preacher. I pity people that listen to her.
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by derecho(m): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
YES
Myer:

Since you're a man, permit me to ask;
Do you believe a man's job in marriage is to make his wife successful?
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by NoToPile: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
I watched the video I don't see what necessitated the rant, abi is there more to what was said.

Cover your husband
Don't talk about the whole neighborhood
No perfect marriage

Just normal talks that's all.
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Myer(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
derecho:
YES

Good.

So why does she seem to peculiarise the fact that a woman is the one that should make the man successful when it's supposed to be both ways?
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Benbellamor: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Prenonjebose:
Why is she taking it personal. Is it not obvious to her, the fact that she's not seeing the preacher's husband's face regularly on SM, couple with the fact that the man has not been embroiled in scandals, shows great understanding or covering of unclothedness on the part of the couple. She addressing women does not mean that other male preachers have not been doing same to men. Guess, Inyama is waiting for the woman's husband to come out and debunk what the wife is saying publicly. A reasonable man married to public figure of a wife would not need to compete for public attention with her. It goes both ways. The word is compliment
Thank you, most women make some mistakes by unduly competition with their husband, that spirit often cause friction and eventually cause separation....now when they now have issues in marriage, they see someone keeping their marriage together despite minor issues as threat

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Dshocker(m): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
I can't forget her diamond ring movie
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by StreetFight: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
smartasuen:
Dis senior babe, e don tey wen we see u for screen o!
She's still looking pretty tho.

Her now ex husband almost beat her to death. In fact, she knocked the gate, but the Angel of Death no open for her. That's why she is a bitter bittch. Any man that is unfortunate enough to marry this girl, such a man will pay for all the Sins of all men that ever lived.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Godswillu(m): 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Why bring the husband into the issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Shows Off Her Visa To Germany / RMD, Basketmouth, Uti, & Kemi Adetiba Depart Lagos For Las Vegas (Photos) / Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.