Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) (35086 Views)

Victoria Inyama Graduates From The University Of East London / Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Mummyfour(f): 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
Amumaigwe:

It is called submission. That's the key to keeping marriages. Loose it and loose your marriage and transform into emergency bitter feminist . It is as simple as that.
I don't understand the way you people reason at times on this forum. So hiding your husband's excesses is submission..that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
So if I am not perfect too, my husband should hide my excesses and term it what?.
If you have awife that is always drunk and commits adultery up and down or involves herself in other vises please cover her up o..
The Bible says a woman should be submissive and not stupid..
So if my husband kills someone, the only way I show submissiveness is by shielding him abi?.
Abeg go rest
And when she donates STDs to you, tell her thank you

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
ransomed:
Ingrates claiming to be home makers.
[/s]Shush.

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by ransomed: 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
Magnoliaa:
[s][/s]Shush.

They do not respect their father at home, so it is easy for them to dishonour others.
Yaribawa women and honor are like night and day.
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
ransomed:
They do not respect their father at home, so it is easy for them to dishonour others.
Yaribawa women and honor are like night and day.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? / Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan / Ifu Ennada Wows In Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.