Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) (25694 Views)

Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai / Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School / Jayden Safo Superhero-themed 9th Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
ImoleNaija:
Many happy returns, omo-olojo-ibi.

How could you type the bolded just because he booked a space? Kindly edit & remove it before I use the language we both understand.

Bros abeg all of us for this thread go like know wetin be the highest thing wey you fit do am for this thread here,

They way some of you in this nairaland be forming John Rambo ehn because you drew out the First Blood,

And i ain't even talking about Sylvester stallion and if you think I'm lying, then go ask your stylist,

Abeg make wuna dey chill na haba!.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kingsuave:
Bros abeg all of us for this thread go like know wetin be the highest thing wey you fit do am for this thread here,

They way some of you in this nairaland be forming John Rambo ehn because you drew out the First Blood,

And i ain't even talking about Sylvester stallion and if you think I'm lying, then go ask your stylist,

Abeg make wuna dey chill na haba!.

No mind that one jare. He's all out for trouble & I no get im time.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
Blessed child. HBD
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by Champneys: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
ImoleNaija:
Many happy returns, omo-olojo-ibi.
How could you type the bolded just because he booked a space? Kindly edit & remove it before I use the language we both understand.

I am waiting for you....

Olofo omo ale jatijati, fu...cking dic...khead! angry
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by Adaanna(f): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
Happy birthday beautiful Purity
God bless your new age abundantly Amen.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by GoldenSpec: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
What if she later become impure, would her name change to "Impurity"??

Asking for a friend! Chaii dz werey sef grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
Happy birthday princess
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by joe54: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
Happy birthday princess Purity. Age in grace.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by Hybkay(m): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
Navalsadiq:
Wow!!!!

I must admit she has a beautiful home
no be picture you go use take conclude this
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by euniselfyahoo: 12:50am On Dec 31, 2021
She is so big. Any ways happy birthday
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 4:15am On Dec 31, 2021
Happy birthday to the celebrant..
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by luxestrap: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2021
If you want to buy a Cuban link watch, we can help to make the best decision based on your preferences and colors. black cuban link Luxe-strap appears to offer completely the range of apple watch straps, with different kinds of leather Cuban link watch bands.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by fidgetandco: 7:31am On Apr 19, 2022
fidget toys australia Sydney's leading supplier of Fidget and sensory kids toys, spinners, slime, puzzle games, bubble pop its, monkey noodles, snappers, stress balls and so much more. Fidget and Co Australia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Plays African Gong As He Parties In Ghana While Nigerians Decide / Comedienne Emmanuella Samuel Dancing In Jamaica (Video) / Funmi Iyanda Is An Ageless Beauty In New Makeover Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.