Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k (27754 Views)

The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real / Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Bigchristo: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
CallMeDrino:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYGLecWsmcW/?utm_medium=copy_link
Guy shut up your mouth you don’t need to ridicule anyone begging you for help, if you can’t give just lock up and stop dishing out advise, nobody in his or her right senses will fall for such cheap scam of winning give away and pay 30k to collect 100k who does that?
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
But he begged online... amount or no amount

Petet begged online and put his account number.... if it was successful like Davido... we for hear am.... but i guess i guess

Nonsense.... begging is no crime... highest u say u cant give period!!...

Celeb... their ass!!

Na were davido even Naria marley better pass una

1 Like

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

But when Davido begged online una nor lambast am o

He be like Even he and him brother put thier own account online one certain time like that

Hypocritical moda fuckkers

Drag my weed with anger while I walk out of this thread
Am ashamed of how you think as a man!! It's shameful. How could you compare davido with that online thieve, davido called on all his friends, but it was surprising how his fans donated money too, who knows that e begging scammer. He should ask his friends for money, and not come online to disgrace himself, he even stated 500k. To show how stupid he is.
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Paulplayy: 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

He be like Even he and him brother put thier own account online one certain time like that

. I sent you a message
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
What causes all this e begging is fake life, Most Nigerians want to claim they have, when they know they don't have enough at their disposal, its so shameful, black man inferiority.
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Zion243(m): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
But same Peter and his brother also dropped their account details online last month. Isn't that one online begging?
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
pansophist:
When a rich person ask for money, everybody gathers money and give to him (eg Davido), but when a poor person ask, he is met with brutal rejections, with scammers trying to see if they can scam the beggar even from his small change. grin

But hey, its a natural law. Its known as the Mathew principle. (Matthew 25:29): “For unto every one that has, more shall be given unto him, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not, even the little he has shall be taken away from him.

This is why the rich get richer, and the poor gets poorer. Another way to look at it is that while the poor do nothing, giving no value and of course, consume the little he has, the rich is busy giving value and multiplying the fortune he already has (eg even the poor uses uber, making Travis Kalanick wealthier). This life eh, you can only win in it if you try to understands the underlying dynamics.
what of Brian Chesky??
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by helinues: 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Beggars always lack

True, most especially those who specialize in impersonating others.

I totally agree with you
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by piagetskinner(m): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
pansophist:
When a rich person ask for money, everybody gathers money and give to him (eg Davido), but when a poor person ask, he is met with brutal rejections, with scammers trying to see if they can scam the beggar even from his small change. grin

But hey, its a natural law. Its known as the Mathew principle. (Matthew 25:29): “For unto every one that has, more shall be given unto him, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not, even the little he has shall be taken away from him.

This is why the rich get richer, and the poor gets poorer. Another way to look at it is that while the poor do nothing, giving no value and of course, consume the little he has, the rich is busy giving value and multiplying the fortune he already has (eg even the poor uses uber, making Travis Kalanick wealthier). This life eh, you can only win in it if you try to understands the underlying dynamics.

Just know God and be rich.. many nonsense go stop
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by GreatDagon(m): 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
It is getting irritating actually
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Gotze1: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Depends on where the poster is coming from, begging is not really a crime. A hungry man will never stop asking for food. The gullibility of falling prey to fraudster is what he should condemned and not begging in its entirety.

Guess online begging was not irritating then when this was shared across social medias
No mind them.
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Rockride: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
When Davido beg for money it was not irritating? My friend gave beggar davido. I just checked this account and I saw the Psquare family also begged online. Oga if u don't have money to give the guy who asked you for 500k, u no need come here they talk ok. I hate hypocrisy that's what u re doing. See this photo. Nonsense

CallMeDrino:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYGLecWsmcW/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Davido 'begged' his friends and colleagues
Learn to make use of your brain cells!
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nobody knows what problem or challenges he is facing. It's not compulsory to give especially if you don't have. Celebrities too do seek public help too.

Let's not condemn the guy, it's not easy to throw your personality in the bin and beg for help. The way he stated it might be offensive but I think it's better than kidnapping or robbery to raise the desired fund
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by doublecross(m): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
Biggie2000:
Imagine the audacity that the guy is using to ask for 500k
why didn't you talk when davido was begging for 1million each!
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Islacourt: 3:57am On Dec 31, 2021
When you were begging to be noticed, am sure that time no be online begging for you are ur brother abi? You fool well. See who dem dey beg for money.
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by hollywater: 6:42am On Dec 31, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

A begger they say, has no choice. However, this particular begger is a Gold digger. He demanded for 500k. He didn't even as for help,instead he tell them how much they should give him. Let him go and work.
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by TrumpDonald2: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Depends on where the poster is coming from, begging is not really a crime. A hungry man will never stop asking for food. The gullibility of falling prey to fraudster is what he should condemned and not begging in its entirety.

Guess online begging was not irritating then when this was shared across social medias
I wish someone can tag him with this picture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Was Born A Muslim' - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Preaches Religious Tolerance / Tope Alabi And Her Husband, Soji Alabi Celebrate Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Timaya Strikes A Pose With His Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.