Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 (20072 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists Ten Significant Achievements Of President Bola Tinubu / Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) / 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by helinues: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
Murphyenemuwe:
I watched where Biden was interviewed earlier this week on Covid 19 and he admitted he's not done enough to make available rapid testing. I'm sure he made that comment because he knows the Americans are conscious. Economy is bad here in Nigeria and security is on the lowest low but I find it disturbing when people like you come here to defend this bull shit. Don't wait until someone close to shares from the insecurity. I supported this guy all through but your own loyalty is becoming sheer foolishness and you act as if there's no iota of emotions left in you. Would u like to have a taste of the insecurity before you speak up?

Are Nigerians conscious?
Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by Emir01: 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
2022 is the year of Project
In terms of Infrastructure with sincerity I say Kudos to this Government. Have never witnessed Nigerian government that has ever published what u can see. I look around me and see what they listed. Democracy is a journey. Challenges are out there no doubt but kudos to wat they achieved in terms of infrastructure and military gadgets.
Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by asorockvibesblo: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
It was very long honestly
Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by lexy2014: 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:

You asked about physical projects which the one I quote was just one out of the list.

Even though this present government might have not met with some people expectations still majority of what they listed are things visible/glaring.

We can only urge them to do more.

Even quarter is better than nothing

"majority majority of what they listed"? what are those majority?

are we to "urge them to do more"? where we the ones that urged them to make the promises that they did in 2015?

1 Like

Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by Tonero231: 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
You are the one telling us what you have achieved, instead of the other way round.
Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by Tonero231: 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
You are the one telling us what you have achieved, instead of the other way round.

Obodo tiri eti!!
Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by Sunday2021: 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by yuping(m): 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
5ttttfff
Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
A report without graph or infographics, is that one a report

1 Like

Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by bamdexfarms(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Shove your press conference in your A.s.ses!!! You people fail to realize that the present-day Nigerian youths can not be deceived by your crooked lies!!.
1. Nigeria is insecure more than ever. Buhari's christened 'Bandits' are having a field day.
2. There is worsening hyperinflation. A 5 Naira note will stay years in your wallet because it is valueless!.
3. Oil and gas you say? Where are the refineries Buhari promised to renovate/rebuild?. How much is a liter of fuel? and how much will a liter of
fuel cost after the subsidy is removed? (a move he actively campaigned against in 2011).
The rate of killings by terrorists and 'Bandits' has become a daily occurrence that people now see it as normal news!. Is it the nepotism, jihadism and fascism that we want to discuss? Nigerians are just waiting patiently for this administration to finish and go!!!!
Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by kabaz(m): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
Sermwell:
A performing government will need no propaganda! Allow the people validate your performances!

Why I'm not perturbed about this useless government is because I'm doing just fine financially since 2016!

I made my first #50 million in 2021. We move again in 2022!!

Please teach me how to make money...I am 30+ and yet to make a million of my own

Pls pls teach me
Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by wiseoneking: 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:
Interesting.

Things could be more better than this.

God bless Nigeria
Despite the fact that the country is entirely run by loans and borrowings, yet nothing to write home about. In terms of security and economy, I hereby score this government -10%. God does not bless things that are under curse neither does he bless the wicked. Untill Buhari and his government start to walk in truth, justice and fairness, nothing good will come up.
Let's just STOP deceiving ourselves with prayers of blessings that cannot pass the ceiling. I know deep within your heart you are really disappointed with your father in the caliphate Bubu himself. Is a lesson for all Nigerians to listen and not to be carried away with emotions again by any presidential aspirant. I even always pity you in this forum, shaking my head and wondering what kind of a woman you are.

2 Likes

Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by bluefilm: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Sponsored Post. angry angry angry
Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by Murphyenemuwe: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
No we're not. We deserve what we're getting. But truth be told buhari is a colossal failure and not just buhari every other leader before him and after him. You might be supporting him just to spite some people here but don't do that at the expense of your generations to come. Our fathers settled for mediocrity and we're having our share of the pain now think about how messed up it will be when our grandchildren grow up. Unfortunately this man you're praising despite glaring incompetence has is own 4th generations to come settled already. Don't make your grandchildren curse you in the grave. You're doing all these at their own expense
helinues:

Are Nigerians conscious?

2 Likes

Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by Doyin2(m): 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
sotall:
undecided

Inflation!

Naira tumbled and somersaulted from 400 to a dollar to 550 to a dollar

Exchange rate is a function of dollar supply.

Our major source of dollar is oil.

You cannot expect anything better than what we have now.

Only mischief makers think otherwise.
Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
If you understand what expected governmental achievement is about, you won’t quote that shît

Pls what is expected of any government anywhere in the world if providing a modern affordable means of transportation is not one of them?
I beg educate us. We dey listen.
Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by kunleham(m): 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
We thank Messers Buhari and Lai for the unseen achievements!!!!

1 Like

Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by ekensi01: 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
Sermwell:
A performing government will need no propaganda! Allow the people validate your performances!

Why I'm not perturbed about this useless government is because I'm doing just fine financially since 2016!

I made my first #50 million in 2021. We move again in 2022!!

Just 300k go save me from debt.
or just show me how i go join you next year.
bro any of the two will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by sterlingD(m): 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
Tears in my eyes cry
Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by deeLima86(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Op wetin you drink? Will u getat of here before I comot ya teeth na na. Abeg where is that guy man wey dey parade him kala for nairaland. WTF man shocked

1 Like

Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by Tomilola360: 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
dogooder:
Any achievements that the masses are not feeling the positive effects is not achievements.

LOUDER oooo. nonsense government
Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
I'm actually impressed with the way the pointers are laid out. Hopefully the government can build on these points and make much bigger and meaningful impacts in the lives of every Nigerian in the coming years.
It ain't easy but that's what's expected of any govt.
Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Okay but those ones no fit help me and my family nah.
Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by Orangedreams: 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
My brothers and sisters, abeg forget this liars list of non existence achievements and focus on your own realitic and true achievement.

Check our siggy/profile and call us for your true achievement. Invest in properties today.
Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by SmartPolician: 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
NONSENSE!

Restructure this country and write your name in gold.

Nobody is interested in this useless fairytale.
Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by Bishop4real: 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
BIGDADDY000:
Who took his or her time to be writing all this fallacy, striving to be defending an incompetence is totally HOGWASH.

why not refute or expose the "fallacy" with your confirmed "truth"
Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by ayenale1(m): 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
How much u borrow and how much u don pay back...thats what we want to know...bubu self no understand all the stats...
Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by Bishop4real: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
PennywysCares:
cheesy
Buhari Media Cows (BMC) have succeeded in bringing many trashes of mama-madu Buhari the clueless to nairaland. But for the admin to push these trashes to front page I believe these won't buy u a car before 2020 tomorrow.

Helinues and mannabbqgrill have their dirty hands in this

pathetically pained soul with nothing other than worthless wailing tears to offer
Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by sotall(m): 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
Doyin2:

Exchange rate is a function of dollar supply.

Our major source of dollar is oil.

You cannot expect anything better than what we have now.

Only mischief makers think otherwise.

Only zombies think otherwise.

When the government keeps printing money and sharing to the states. The naira loses its value.
If dollar supply was the cause of the inflation, the price of local goods and services wouldn't triple as we have seen this year.

1 Like

Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by Theunbothered: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
A long list of useless nonsense, Nigerians have really suffered for this bastard called Buhari to be calling these achievements.
Re: Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 by Mrkumareze(m): 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Reminding us of a failed government .. meanwhile, vulture griller has not bn active with his grill account shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Best Dress-Code For Nigeria's Leaders And Politicians. / Sultan Of Sokoto, Others Pray For Buhari’s Safe Return... Photos / Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.