Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,289 members, 7,954,150 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

Will Kanu's Release Affect Chances Of South East Presidency In 2023? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Kanu's Release Affect Chances Of South East Presidency In 2023? (1761 Views)

Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency / Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency / South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Kanu's Release Affect Chances Of South East Presidency In 2023? by rdokoye: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
jmoore:

I will not follow the pattern of victim mentality. What are Igbos doing to fight against vote apathy? Let Igbos do their homework first.

What does that have to do with anything? I refuted your ridiculous claim that Igbos don't vote for Northerners, when they do. So if a Northerner refuses to vote for a Igbo candidate, it's not because of any action or inaction of Igbo people.

The same reigns true for Yoruba people and South-South people. Throughout Nigeria's miniscule history, Igbo people have shown a willingness to support all groups, irrespective of their region, ethnicity or religion. The same cannot be said for others when it concerns Igbo people. Which is why I concluded, that Nigeria would inevitably collapse, if non-Igbo's refuse to embrace Igbos as Nigerians. That's not me playing the victim, it's simple logic.

The only thing keeping Nigeria together right now, are hopes and dreams.
Re: Will Kanu's Release Affect Chances Of South East Presidency In 2023? by jmoore(m): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
rdokoye:

What does that have to do with anything? I refuted your ridiculous claim that Igbos don't vote for Northerners, when they do.
You obviously quoted the wrong person.
Re: Will Kanu's Release Affect Chances Of South East Presidency In 2023? by DMerciful(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
Igbos have been denied presidency before long before Kanu. It would be cowardice to revolve everything around kanu.

Bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen never stopped Nigerians from voting for Northerners
Chimaokigwe:

When Igbos voted for Yar'Adua, was Kanu threatening Northerners then?

Re: Will Kanu's Release Affect Chances Of South East Presidency In 2023? by Chimaokigwe: 2:27am On Dec 31, 2021
DMerciful:
Igbos have been denied presidency before long before Kanu. It would be cowardice to revolve everything around kanu.

Bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen never stopped Nigerians from voting for Northerners

OUK for President in 2007, he focused on only campaigns in the East. Government of National Unity proposed by Yar'Adua, OUK was the first to jump in and lose his 2 PPA states.

When have Igbo candidates traversed the length and breath of this country to campaign and mobilise voters?
You can't sit in one place, play divisive politics, insult the largest voting blocs day in and out but expect power to handed to you.

The Kanu issue is actually big obstacle to the Eastern Presidency if we consider it dispassionately. Let him remain in prison so as not to spoil things.
Re: Will Kanu's Release Affect Chances Of South East Presidency In 2023? by DMerciful(m): 3:49am On Dec 31, 2021
Go and sit down!

You vote for Northerners inspite of killings and you're talking of insults. So killing is less than insults?
Chimaokigwe:

OUK for President in 2007, he focused on only campaigns in the East. Government of National Unity proposed by Yar'Adua, OUK was the first to jump in and lose his 2 PPA states.

When have Igbo candidates traversed the length and breath of this country to campaign and mobilise voters?
You can't sit in one place, play divisive politics, insult the largest voting blocs day in and out but expect power to handed to you.

The Kanu issue is actually big obstacle to the Eastern Presidency if we consider it dispassionately. Let him remain in prison so as not to spoil things.
Re: Will Kanu's Release Affect Chances Of South East Presidency In 2023? by Chimaokigwe: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2021
DMerciful:
Go and sit down!

You vote for Northerners inspite of killings and you're talking of insults. So killing is less than insults?

Voting an Igbo candidate is not by force. Voting a Northern candidate is not by force. Voting a SW candidate is not by force.
If I cannot convince you to vote for me and instead insult you, it would be foolishness to expect you to vote for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Kanu's Release Affect Chances Of South East Presidency In 2023? by DMerciful(m): 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
Calling insult as excuse not to vote for Igbos is just pretense. You won't vote for them no matter what. Insofar you vote for killers, then excuse of insult is outrageous
Chimaokigwe:

Voting an Igbo candidate is not by force. Voting a Northern candidate is not by force. Voting a SW candidate is not by force.
If I cannot convince you to vote for me and instead insult you, it would be foolishness to expect you to vote for me.
Re: Will Kanu's Release Affect Chances Of South East Presidency In 2023? by Rexwalters1: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
DMerciful:
Calling insult as excuse not to vote for Igbos is just pretense. You won't vote for them no matter what. Insofar you vote for killers, then excuse of insult is outrageous
Is Igbo the only tribe in Nigeria that hasn’t ruled, what of Igala, Nupe, Urhobo, Bini, Esan & The too numerous to mention tribes in Nigeria that haven’t ruled?

What nonsense they must dash to you the presidency selfish minded thing, no different from EK Clark?

Nobody is giving you anything including Biafra. Nonsense Wailer when your time comes your people will rule for straight 20 years no shaking, until then you appreciate the moment.
Re: Will Kanu's Release Affect Chances Of South East Presidency In 2023? by Chimaokigwe: 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
DMerciful:

Keep insulting the North, let us see your political future.
Ezeife turned himself to Kanu's houseboy, making noise about. He has come back to his senses and he is prepared to prostrate all around Nigeria for SE to get a shot at the Presidency.
If you don't apologise, then you can continue making enemies with the largest voting bloc.
Re: Will Kanu's Release Affect Chances Of South East Presidency In 2023? by DMerciful(m): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Igbos will be victorious, nothing can stop it. It's inborn
Chimaokigwe:

Keep insulting the North, let us see your political future.
Ezeife turned himself to Kanu's houseboy, making noise about. He has come back to his senses and he is prepared to prostrate all around Nigeria for SE to get a shot at the Presidency.
If you don't apologise, then you can continue making enemies with the largest voting bloc.
Re: Will Kanu's Release Affect Chances Of South East Presidency In 2023? by DMerciful(m): 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Run along, if you can't fight for yourself.
Rexwalters1:
Is Igbo the only tribe in Nigeria that hasn’t ruled, what of Igala, Nupe, Urhobo, Bini, Esan & The too numerous to mention tribes in Nigeria that haven’t ruled?

What nonsense they must dash to you the presidency selfish minded thing, no different from EK Clark?

Nobody is giving you anything including Biafra. Nonsense Wailer when your time comes your people will rule for straight 20 years no shaking, until then you appreciate the moment.
Re: Will Kanu's Release Affect Chances Of South East Presidency In 2023? by Chimaokigwe: 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
DMerciful:
Igbos will be victorious, nothing can stop it. It's inborn

That is not a plan. If you fail to plan, you are doomed to fail. That is thy Biafrans were defeated in '67.
If Igbos don't do the needful now, till 2039 before the chance comes up again.
Re: Will Kanu's Release Affect Chances Of South East Presidency In 2023? by Chimaokigwe: 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Happy Slapping Day

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. / APC Convention: How The Delegates May Vote / Breaking News: Nigerian Minister Dumps Party, Gives Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.