Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,030 members, 7,953,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Guide On Travel From Lagos To Umuahia - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Guide On Travel From Lagos To Umuahia (575 Views)

I Drove From Lagos To Akure With ₦‎2,450 Using CNG As Fuel / ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!! Lagos To Umuahia / Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guide On Travel From Lagos To Umuahia by ugreat(m): 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
Travel Gurus,
I planned on journeying on 2nd Jan to Umuahia.

I can find my way to Onitsha but from there, a bit confused on the route to follow.

I intend passing through Owerri because I can find my way to Owerri , but heard there's a shorter route from Onitsha. Please I need some guide.
Re: Guide On Travel From Lagos To Umuahia by kingreign(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
ugreat:
Travel Gurus,

I can find my way to Onitsha but from there, a bit confused on the route to follow.

I intend passing through Owerri because I can find my way to Owerri , but heard there's a shorter route from Onitsha. Please I need some guide.

Follow AKTC drivers from Onitsha, they'll pass thru that's all I can say.

I don't know if they still pass thru Ihiala - Orlu route or not.
Re: Guide On Travel From Lagos To Umuahia by aieromon(m): 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
ugreat:
Travel Gurus,

This should serve as a guide cc chillex8

https://www.nairaland.com/6718796/road-trip-lagos-umuahia
Re: Guide On Travel From Lagos To Umuahia by okoroemeka(m): 4:50am On Dec 31, 2021
kingreign:

Follow AKTC drivers from Onitsha, they'll pass thru that's all I can say.

I don't know if they still pass thru Ihiala - Orlu route or not.
if you desend the Niger bridge follow the double lane up to army barracks and take straight to nkpor,branch by your right and follow the single lane to umuoji,ojooto,alor,nnobi,at igboukwu follow your right to ezinnifite,uga junction,follow straight to amesi,umuchu,ibugubu and you will bust out at umunze,follow your right at nkwo umunze roundabout and go down to ihite, arondizuogu,ibinta,at T junction follow your left to okigwe,this is the shortest route from onitsha to umuahia

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Original Compressor For Kia Rio 2012 Needed / Toyota Camry Sport 2008, 2.1M, 08117154581, Lagos / What To Learn How To Install Car Tracking Device?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.