Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

'i’ve Fallen Out Of Love With Bruno Fernandes!' – Pundit Slams Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'i’ve Fallen Out Of Love With Bruno Fernandes!' – Pundit Slams Manchester United (421 Views)

It’s Abuse!’ – Michael Owen Slams Manchester United’s Use Of Cristiano Ronaldo / Pogba To Return To Training And To Partner With Bruno Fernandes / An Angry Pundit Slams Messi. Do You Agree!!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'i’ve Fallen Out Of Love With Bruno Fernandes!' – Pundit Slams Manchester United by naijaprediction(f): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
Simon Jordan says he has “fallen out of love” with Bruno Fernandes after the midfielder’s disappointing first half of the season with Manchester United.

Fernandes has produced five goals and three assists in his 17 Premier League games this season, compared to 18 goals and 13 assists in his 37 league games last term.

Fernandes and Cristiano Ronaldo were criticised by former United defender Gary Neville after Monday’s 1-1 draw with Newcastle.
Re: 'i’ve Fallen Out Of Love With Bruno Fernandes!' – Pundit Slams Manchester United by dawnomike(m): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
He is a victim of his own introductory successful performance.
Re: 'i’ve Fallen Out Of Love With Bruno Fernandes!' – Pundit Slams Manchester United by thesicilian: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
He's a star player plying his trade under a mediocre coach. His talent is bound to decline at one point or the other.
Re: 'i’ve Fallen Out Of Love With Bruno Fernandes!' – Pundit Slams Manchester United by Abfinest007(m): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
No penalty for Penaldes the reason he can't repeat same performance last season
Re: 'i’ve Fallen Out Of Love With Bruno Fernandes!' – Pundit Slams Manchester United by paulolee(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
I like how the post started with simor jordan blasting Fernandez n ended with a reminder dt Neville also blasted Fernandez n cr7 after that game..dts how news should be reported, I know of a moniker dt would edit out dt last part to Mk it seems asif only Fernandez gat d blame wen all the players were bad dt nite..

2 Likes

Re: 'i’ve Fallen Out Of Love With Bruno Fernandes!' – Pundit Slams Manchester United by paulolee(m): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
thesicilian:
He's a star player plying his trade under a mediocre coach. His talent is bound to decline at one point or the other.
who is the mediocre coach? ole, Ralf or portugese coach dt is noe benching him??
my guy, if pikin no good mean say e no good, no need to side am
Re: 'i’ve Fallen Out Of Love With Bruno Fernandes!' – Pundit Slams Manchester United by paulolee(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Abfinest007:
No penalty for Penaldes the reason he can't repeat same performance last season
dont say dt na...cr7 is the footballer with more goals scored...pls Gv him a lttle respect na
Re: 'i’ve Fallen Out Of Love With Bruno Fernandes!' – Pundit Slams Manchester United by Abfinest007(m): 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
paulolee:

dont say dt na...cr7 is the footballer with more goals scored...pls Gv him a lttle respect na
I'm talk about fernandes not Ronaldo
Re: 'i’ve Fallen Out Of Love With Bruno Fernandes!' – Pundit Slams Manchester United by thesicilian: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
paulolee:

who is the mediocre coach? ole, Ralf or portugese coach dt is noe benching him??
my guy, if pikin no good mean say e no good, no need to side am
Ole to be precise. By the way I hear the Ralf guy is not so good either
Re: 'i’ve Fallen Out Of Love With Bruno Fernandes!' – Pundit Slams Manchester United by paulolee(m): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
Abfinest007:
I'm talk about fernandes not Ronaldo
Owkay bro...bcox cr7 is my man i dnt like people down playing on his achievement bcox of his current man.u form

(1) (Reply)

When A Bottle Of Alcoholic Beer Became Bitter / Breaking: Ghana Emulates The Eguavoen Pattern / Cut One On My 12.26 Betking Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.