Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,243 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) (45816 Views)

Abbas Ahmed: Grandson Of Hezbollah Chief Nasrallah Killed In Israeli Airstrike / Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Ara21(f): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
When will Isreal and Syria end their war.
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by edmaraja: 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
[img][/img]
HacheNoire:
Israel romancing Russias wrath

If Russia does an undercover hit for Syria, it will be disastrous
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Frank150: 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
Israel and war is like 5 and 6 ... I won't blame them. When you surrounded by your enemies

5 Likes

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by itsme01: 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lol tiny Isreal with big US..... I. Pray Putin doesn't get pissed
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bashir Al Assad should recognize Israel and quit confrontation with her.

He should stop seeing Iran as an ally.
This way he will make remarkable progress and save his people.

8 Likes

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by VicM6: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
ValCon888:
I know Israel is technologically and militarily more superior to Syria. But it is still good to have big brothers like the United States and NATO.

If not, I don't see how Israel can carry out such airstrikes repeatedly on their next door neighbor without retaliation or repercussion.
Even US nd Russia fear Israel.....if u knw u knw

13 Likes

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by olas24u(f): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
tsinzu:
The Arab noisemakers and their foolish supporters keep making online noise while Israel bombs them anyhow with no repercussion. Let one foolish Arab country just get mind drop a bomb on Israel, I wan check something.
Its beyond you and they are not reading the bible here .

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by itsme01: 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
VicM6:

According to Bible written 2000 years ago abi

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Keep at it, Israel. "Thou art in the midst of foes", keep at it, thou blest among all nations.

8 Likes

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by ofiko123(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
I have said it and I will continue to say that the end of this World is very near..

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by treatise: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
HacheNoire:

Russia has economic problems amongst others, adding Israel to her list of problems is unthinkable.

9 Likes

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Mrbenny001: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Israel is very pro active.. they understand the middle East very well..they strike without warning or permission from no one if they notice or suspect smallest of the smallest security threat
ValCon888:
I know Israel is technologically and militarily more superior to Syria. But it is still good to have big brothers like the United States and NATO.

If not, I don't see how Israel can carry out such airstrikes repeatedly on their next door neighbor without retaliation or repercussion.

10 Likes

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Holadokun(m): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
ValCon888:

United States is not Israel Big brother... United States is stronger because of Israel.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by HacheNoire: 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
tsinzu:
The Arab noisemakers and their foolish supporters keep making online noise while Israel bombs them anyhow with no repercussion. Let one foolish Arab country just get mind drop a bomb on Israel, I wan check something.

You not current and still using religious lines to judge reality staring at you.

Are you aware Syria is Russias strong allied? Are you aware Iran is on the verge of acquiring Su-35 and other arms from Russia? I don’t think you know the play that brewing.

Russia presently will enhance anything to get at the US.

With what’s brewing in Ukraine, Provocations going on and are Russian/China backed.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by treatise: 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Bashir Al Assad should recognize Israel and quit confrontation with her.

He should stop seeing Iran as an ally.
This way he will make remarkable progress and save his people.

Recognizing israel isn't the factor but Iran using Syria as a launchpad to attack Israel.

5 Likes

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Bigchristo: 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
ValCon888:

Yes they fear of US and NATO had rendered many nations into being toothless bulldogs,the only countries that have the balls to change such thing is The Chinese and Russian military might
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Lovenorth: 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
tsinzu:
That means they are terrorists, all thanks to Hitler who was a Christian

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by HacheNoire: 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
treatise:

Russia has economic problems amongst others, adding Israel to her list of problems is unthinkable.

Economic problems and deploying troops and artillery’s to Ukrainian boarder?

Putin is very unpredictable at the moment. His present romance with Iran is not for economic trade, but military strategy

And note that Syria is a stronger allied to Russia than Iran

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by descartes400: 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
Babaken:
What is their problem with Syria.

That's an art if war!
Why can't the Syrians retaliate in kind?
Israel has been carrying out air strikes unchecked, against the Syrians state..without any form of caution from the west and its allies! angry
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Antoeni(m): 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
Israel is Carrying out Air strikes with Super Militarized Weapons, While Biafra / IPOB Are Calling on the God of Israel to Fight for Them

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by candygist: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Babaken:
What is their problem with Syria.

You wan fight for Syria ?

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Joeyfizzo: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
HacheNoire:

don't worry, Syria will beg Russian not to....because wat will befall them will be thunderous....

7 Likes

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Nyascobar1414: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Fernandez pablo is an Old HAG.. Know this and know feminism
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by treatise: 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
HacheNoire:

Economic problems and deploying troops and artillery’s to Ukrainian boarder?

Putin is very unpredictable at the moment. His present romance with Iran is not for economic trade, but military strategy

Ukrainian troop deployment is a bargaining chip with USA, Putin isn't as popular as he once was : crises like these are political survival strategy of Putin. If Russia(not soviet union) starts full-scale war with either USA or nato he will face direr economic consequences as well as implosion that could lead to change of government.

15 Likes

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Lovenorth: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
Christians always support the people that killed their so-called God to be terrorizing innocent civilians and they turn to demand justice when Boko boz killed them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by MufasaLion: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
None of my business. War is sweet when you watch from afar.
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by ednut1(m): 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
VicM6:
fear which Israel. both countries have bombs that can destroy the whole of isreal in 30 minutes. israel does not have the capacity to face either USA or russia. so why will they fear them

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Dude397(m): 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
Bible Prophecies are flipping off the pages in warp speed.

Israel is Bombing Iranian Weapons in Syria.
Syria has made itself a vehicle and location to shift and lodge Iranian weapons designed to be used to fight Israel. Israel will not allow that under any guise.

Anymoment! Anyday now Damascus in Syria will be totally Destroyed from being a city just as Prophet Isaiah Prophecied over 2500yrs ago.

Also Latakia which was called Laodicea in Ancient times was the Last Church mentioned and warned in the book of Revelation be Chapter 4 which starts with the Rapture.

Live Ready Folks! Everything on Earth is Pointing to the RAPTURE! JESUS is Coming!
Ensure you are Living Ready! It will be so terrible to Miss Heaven.
My guy you are saying nonsense

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by nurudeen181(m): 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
vibre:

Even Iran with all their chest beating dare not bomb Israel. The consequences will be too much for them bear.
why cant isreal bomb iran since they also are neighbours?

5 Likes

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by sonnie10: 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Before the Balfour declaration precisely (1948) there was no state of Israel but Israelis living as refugees around the world. So just because the are killing Arabs in 21st century does mean they won't go back to their state of slavery like they did during the Pharaohs time, for in this world na turn by turn, says law of Karma. Lastly why do Christians have sympathy to their god killer ?, the Jews murdered him & set Barnabas a convicted criminal free.

You are just smart by half. Did the story of Israel begin with Balfour declaration or their enslavery in Egypt?
Secondly. Christianity is based on the Bible. The Bible made it clear that those things would happen for the scriptures to be fulfilled

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Niger Soldiers Announce President Bazoum's Removal From Office (Photo) / Ten Normal Things You Can't Buy Or Possess In North Korea / Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.