Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) (45823 Views)

Abbas Ahmed: Grandson Of Hezbollah Chief Nasrallah Killed In Israeli Airstrike / Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by IAMJojo(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
seunny4lif:

Bro
You are taking Crux seriously grin
no why would i take him seriouse,u didnt even look o n see what am talking about,u seeeee
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by theamazonguru(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hisbah21:
this world ehh. killings everyday... but assuming an Arab country did this..alot will rant islam and terrorism. so what Israel did is acceptable right..

dont quote me

for those quoting me,assuming An arab country bombs Israel ammunition. will u support it.

I hope you are nor6 indirectly inferring that Israel is a Christian nation

Nay, they are not.
Isreal is practices the age long religion of Judaism.

Ma salam
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by IAMJojo(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
[quote author=JayFredo post=108945013]

Bros you lie, was the attack directly from Israel and not undercover work, is just like saying Iran has also bomb Israel because Hamas and hezbollah drop bomb for now all is proxy attacks not direct and Let me put this straight to you Israel can never launch an attack from it soil to iran without west backing, even with the backing the kind of destruction that’ll befall the Zionist will be great that unarmed palestines will enter them severely

what is undercover when i know u know am dea one responsible,cmon
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by seunny4lif(m): 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
IAMJojo:

no why would i take him seriouse,u didnt even look o n see what am talking about,u seeeee
I know Cruz
I’m following him on Twitter
I know what I’m talking about
Him, late McCain and G are the most useless USA Senators.
Always talking about war or looking for why can’t USA military do this or that.
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by JayFredo: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mrbenny001:
Are you actually saying Israel don't attack Iran... Israel has killed several of Iran scientist to stop their nuclear program...Iran keep hiding the nuclear site not from anyone but Israel..most of weak ones you mentioned are nothing but proxy of Iran... The might of Iran against Israel is hisbolla and Hamas...It will attack Iran directly if Iran threaten them directly..and they will do it without taking permission from no one

Israel killed Iranian scientists undercover and till now no one has claimed responsibility for that, no evidence that the killing was done by Israel, is like saying Iran is dropping bomb and killing the Zionist because hezbollah and hamas are attacking them, so bros officially israel has never dropped a bomb or attack Iran directly, US that have the might did it in Iraq not even in Iran talk more of the tiny Zionist state, and aftermath of the us attack made them lost a base in Iraq, forget media Iran no be pushover, think am if Iran na small state they for don enter them like Libya or Iraq, fear Persians ooo
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by TWoods(m): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
JayFredo:

Why do you think all those nations you mention made peace with Israel, US is the reason the moment us is not there, youll see a rapid change of event in the Middle East, Israel should always thank US for their survival. If US normalize relations with Iran automatically Iran will stop the bullying of israel all this is happening because of us. Israel can never act alone against Iran, never bro

...and why do you think Egypt, Iran and others dare to go to war with Israel? Because of the Soviet Union. If the Soviet Union did not exist, Egypt would have been wiped out in 1967.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Lovenorth: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
derecho:
Who is brainwashed between one who believes blowing yourself up to get 72virgins and one knows there's no marriage or immortality in Heaven?
Listen, I don't talk religion I discuss experiential truth.Go online and see how aggressive Muslims are whenever you expose the lies in Islam.Trying to silence and kill anyone who refuses the brainwashing or converts.
Friend, forget...if you weren't brainwashed, Islam can never be a choice for any thinker.I dare you to shelve violence and forceful conversion...if many Muslims don't leave Islam, then know it's the way to go.
Finally, the Christian faith isn't about brainwashing. It is not churchgoing. It is a personal relationship with God through His Son. This you can never get or understand by the chants you are taught in Koranic schools or terror camps.
So continue bombing churches and kidnapping little girls with Christian names.That can NEVER stop Christians.
RIP to your God

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Lovenorth: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
derecho:
Who is brainwashed between one who believes blowing yourself up to get 72virgins and one knows there's no marriage or immortality in Heaven?
Listen, I don't talk religion I discuss experiential truth.Go online and see how aggressive Muslims are whenever you expose the lies in Islam.Trying to silence and kill anyone who refuses the brainwashing or converts.
Friend, forget...if you weren't brainwashed, Islam can never be a choice for any thinker.I dare you to shelve violence and forceful conversion...if many Muslims don't leave Islam, then know it's the way to go.
Finally, the Christian faith isn't about brainwashing. It is not churchgoing. It is a personal relationship with God through His Son. This you can never get or understand by the chants you are taught in Koranic schools or terror camps.
So continue bombing churches and kidnapping little girls with Christian names.That can NEVER stop Christians.

RIP to your God
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by IAMJojo(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
seunny4lif:

I know Cruz
I’m following him on Twitter
I know what I’m talking about
Him, late McCain and G are the most useless USA Senators.
Always talking about war or looking for why can’t USA military do this or that.
my guy,u are getting it wrong,ted na repubican o,dose guys nor like war ooo,all the wars usa has fought are all under democratic president o,u know why putin move militants to urkraine border cos biden is too weak
under trump did he try this nonsense after that part of urkraine he annex,u know say trump show am show am small pepper?
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by IAMJojo(m): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
JayFredo:

Israel killed Iranian scientists undercover and till now no one has claimed responsibility for that, no evidence that the killing was done by Israel, is like saying Iran is dropping bomb and killing the Zionist because hezbollah and hamas are attacking them, so bros officially israel has never dropped a bomb or attack Iran directly, US that have the might did it in Iraq not even in Iran talk more of the tiny Zionist state, and aftermath of the us attack made them lost a base in Iraq, forget media Iran no be pushover, think am if Iran na small state they for don enter them like Libya or Iraq, fear Persians ooo
but unoficially iran know say na isreal dea run am give them,she u know say iran n iraq na still enemies too

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by JayFredo: 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
TWoods:

This is laughable. If Israel wanted to annihilate the whole of Syria, it could do so in one day. It chooses not to do so because of the anti-Semitic hysteria that would greet such an act. To say Iran would annihilate Israel is a joke... Israeli agents walked into Iran and killed the head of its nuclear program... what did Iran do in retaliation? Oh you guessed right, nothing!

Israel can only attack weak state like Syria, or armless Palestinians, they wanted to try it with lebanon, hezbollah show them pepper and about Israel attack on iran Is they anywhere you see or heard that Israel officially took responsibility, us that tried it in Iraq not even iran lost a base and didn’t cough talk more of a tiny Zionist state, if you’re reasoning that way that means iran has also dropped bomb in Israel just because hezbollah and hamas are iran proxy, all Israel attack in iran are undercover not official, if e sure for the Zionist they should attack iran how they attack Syria lemme see something, forget media iran no be afghan, Libya or Iraq wey you go invade go free oo, all attacks for now are proxy and undercover bro

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by seunny4lif(m): 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
IAMJojo:

my guy,u are getting it wrong,ted na repubican o,dose guys nor like war ooo,all the wars usa has fought are all under democratic president o,u know why putin move militants to urkraine border cos biden is too weak
under trump did he try this nonsense after that part of urkraine he annex,u know say trump show am show am small pepper?
WFT did I read
Bush Snr and Bush Jnr are what?
Bush that was crazy wouldn’t even craze with Russia.
Russia war shows the world what Russia are capable of doing when Bush pushed Georgia to start a war with Russia speakers living in Georgia.

Trump talked with Putin more than any USA leader and more he talked with USA allies.
For your information Russia troops are within their own country.
Russia troops are 300KM away from Ukraine border as always
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by JayFredo: 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
IAMJojo:

this thing wen you yarn na mean say you nor kno wasup,go check well,no b stone isreal dea throw na beta bombing iran dea collect but u nor go know,why?
iran dea always call am gas explosion,fire accident n the likes

Na only una Igbo nairalanders know where una d get una source from oo, Iran say na gas explosion why Israel no comot say na dem do am or take responsibility, if na like that iran too d bomb israel base on say hezbollah and hamas the bomb dem. For now Israel n iran no fit ever attack directly except na undercover work or proxy militias, so rest
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Warricity: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
I bet Israel can't try that with Nigeria. I trust President General Buhari and the Nigerian army.
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by JayFredo: 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
TWoods:

is that why the Hezbollah leader has been hiding in a hole for years? grin

Yes oo, he’s hiding after bashing the Zionist and preventing them from turning Lebanon to palestines
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Philanderboy(m): 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hisbah21:
this world ehh. killings everyday... but assuming an Arab country did this..alot will rant islam and terrorism. so what Israel did is acceptable right..

dont quote me

for those quoting me,assuming An arab country bombs Israel ammunition. will u support it.

dem never tell you say muslim plenty for israeli abi
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by lexy2014: 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by JayFredo: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
derecho:
And when did Hitler's view or South Africa's choice become the touchstone for righteousness?
When was Hitler born?
Don't you know Mohammed's stance against The Jews?

Just to help you a little, Hitler saw them as a threat.

Hitler saw scattered refugees around the world as a threat, you’re funny bro. Hitler knew this is what they are land grabbers, apartheid wicked people, if he had not massacre the 6m Jews, maybe the Germans would have been like todays palestines, but thank God he saw the future
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

No mind Mohammedians. Na only people wey no de retaliate dem de get power on, like Nigeria Christians
Are all Arabs followers of the prophet Mohammod?
Try to think before you type
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by GENES11S: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
hysteresis:
All those that died during the Airstrikes are all martyrs...
72 virgins await them in paradise.
We need more airstrikes and hence more martyrs so that all the virgins in paradise will be fully engaged.
Allahamdulinlahi
grin

You no well, aswearugad grin grin grin

On a more serious note, Let love reign. The Christians, Muslims, Traditionalst etc are all humans. Let's learn to love one another. There is nothing in this world to warrant hatred for one another.
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by JayFredo: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
planetx:
People that are saying Israel is afraid to bomb Iran, have forgotten that Israel assassinated their top nuclear scientist on Iran's soil with a remote control truck fitted with a machine gun.

With no officially declaration from the Zionist state, nothing can be done because Iran has many enemies, it might be the saudis, Americans British or anybody, so that doesn’t count my brother, if e sure for make they attack how they attack Syria, why attacking undercover ��
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by IAMJojo(m): 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
[quote author=seunny4lif post=108945624]
WFT did I read
Bush Snr and Bush Jnr are what?
Bush that was crazy wouldn’t even craze with Russia.
Russia war shows the world what Russia are capable of doing when Bush pushed Georgia to start a war with Russia speakers living in Georgia.

Trump talked with Putin more than any USA leader and more he talked with USA allies.
For your information Russia troops are within their own country.
Russia troops are 300KM away from Ukraine border as always
[/quot
the war senior bush war was what both partiez wanted but junior bush dat one hate saddam hussien before as chance come na e rush am,trump talk with putin nor mean say e nor put am for im place wen the time reach na make fake news outlets like cnn dea say putin help make trump president
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by PaNnamdi: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hisbah21:

dont quote me

Get out,stop looking for sympathy here.because everybody knows who will initially start the trouble grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by jikins(m): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
ednut1:
fear which Israel. both countries have bombs that can destroy the whole of isreal in 30 minutes. israel does not have the capacity to face either USA or russia. so why will they fear them

Some people don't know anything they just hype Israel any how. The same Israel that US still send military aid to yearly is what they are scared of
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by neonly: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Before the Balfour declaration precisely (1948) there was no state of Israel but jews living as refugees around the world. So just because they are killing Arabs in 21st century doesn't mean they won't go back to their state of slavery like they did during the Pharaohs time, for in this world na turn by turn, says law of Karma.

Lastly why do Christians have sympathy to their god killer ?, the Jews murdered him & set Barnabas a convicted criminal free.

Almighty Allah that freed South Africa from white occupation, will also free Palestine from Jewish occupation.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by seunny4lif(m): 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
[quote author=IAMJojo post=108946048][/quote]
You don’t know WFT you are saying bro
What will trump do?
Deploys USA troops? Or what?
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by nijanigga: 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
ValCon888:
I know Israel is technologically and militarily more superior to Syria. But it is still good to have big brothers like the United States and NATO.

If not, I don't see how Israel can carry out such airstrikes repeatedly on their next door neighbor without retaliation or repercussion.
NATO ke? Maybe they taught you that in social studies ,strike that out
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by IAMJojo(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
[quote author=seunny4lif post=108946184]
What will trump do?
Deploys USA troops? Or what
maybe i dont know or maybe i know by the way so you know what the Nord 2 pipeline project is?
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by JayFredo: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
TWoods:

That's largely for a few reasons:

1. Massive disruption in oil flow.
2. the need to avoid a major refugee crisis in the middle east - Iran has a population of 84 million
3. Chance of a large Shia Muslim terrorist revolt that would directly threaten Saudi Arabia.

Everyone, including Iran, is well aware that Israel could destroy Iran if it so chose... so don't be too cocky. As i said, Israel has used electronic espionage to destroy parts of Iran's nuclear weapons program. Just this year, Israeli agents, on Iranian soil, brazenly killed Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, the father of Iran's nuclear weapons program. Iran has not retaliated, because it really has zero options other than using Hezbollah as a proxy.

Shit reasons bro, the west I know dosent give a shit about all those reasons you mentioned, if they did they wouldn’t have invaded Iraq, afghan and libya because they were top players in the oil world, in case you don’t know the invasion of Libya give birth to all this terrorism you see today in Africa so rest bro.

Israel attacks iran undercover not directly, no official statement only speculations that’s the difference same way iran attack Israel with it proxy Allies, Israel dosent have the capability to attack iran as of rn, if you follow the zionist news well, they were begging the us to hasten the sell of air refueling plane, where’s the preparation, Israel should stick to what they are best known for I.e attacking armless palestines
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
This is Nigeria is doing to Biafrans IPOB in the name of fighting ESN.
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by IAMJojo(m): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
seunny4lif:

What will trump do?
Deploys USA troops? Or what?
hope you know too that with trump its america ist,then its allies so once u go against trump america interests which includes that of its allies,trump go give am to u hot
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by DasaintHope(m): 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Omo9ja147:
Hmmm.... Isreal and war
Akala Swagu?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Niger Soldiers Announce President Bazoum's Removal From Office (Photo) / Ten Normal Things You Can't Buy Or Possess In North Korea / Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.