Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Biafra: Ebubeagu Strikes, Killed Scores And Burnt Down Houses In IMO Community - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Ebubeagu Strikes, Killed Scores And Burnt Down Houses In IMO Community (1676 Views)

Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses / Pipeline Explosion In Osisioma, Abia Kills Many, Burns Down Houses (Graphic Pic) / Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Ebubeagu Strikes, Killed Scores And Burnt Down Houses In IMO Community by izumanone(m): 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
A very sad Report reaching PanAfrican News now has it that Nigeria Soldiers in support of Ebubeagu invaded attah village last night by 2 am shooting and burning houses.

According to eye witness who spoke to panAfrican news, he Stated that many ran Inside the Bush inorder to save their lives.

Click below to read more ....
https://www.panafrinews.com/2021/12/biafra-ebubeagu-invade-imo-community.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Ebubeagu Strikes, Killed Scores And Burnt Down Houses In IMO Community by helinues: 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
shocked
Re: Biafra: Ebubeagu Strikes, Killed Scores And Burnt Down Houses In IMO Community by Ryda(m): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ebubeagu strikes!
Na thunder

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ebubeagu Strikes, Killed Scores And Burnt Down Houses In IMO Community by christistruth01: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
From IPOB fake News Media

Correct Message

IPOB has attacked Attah Village in IMO

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Ebubeagu Strikes, Killed Scores And Burnt Down Houses In IMO Community by Sergio101(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
angry
Let's wait for the credibility of this news first.

I think retaliation time is coming closer
Re: Biafra: Ebubeagu Strikes, Killed Scores And Burnt Down Houses In IMO Community by Jamesbally: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
izumanone:
A very sad Report reaching PanAfrican News now has it that Nigeria Soldiers in support of Ebubeagu invaded attah village last night by 2 am shooting and burning houses.

According to eye witness who spoke to panAfrican news, he Stated that many ran Inside the Bush inorder to save their lives.

Good news grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Ebubeagu Strikes, Killed Scores And Burnt Down Houses In IMO Community by AntiBeEmCe(m): 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
Daz y that incurable fulani puppet, Dave Umahi created ebubepussu. So they can enlist fulani terrorists into the outfit and start killing Igbos.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Ebubeagu Strikes, Killed Scores And Burnt Down Houses In IMO Community by Jostoman: 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
This people think that they will remain in power forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Ebubeagu Strikes, Killed Scores And Burnt Down Houses In IMO Community by Bigflamie(m): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
The military aren't doing anything against this war on the Igbos. They encourage it by not investigating and bringing the culprits to book.

This will embolden even people like me to take up arms systematically against them cos we wont allow this injustice continue to reign in our land.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ebubeagu Strikes, Killed Scores And Burnt Down Houses In IMO Community by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
Fake newz
Re: Biafra: Ebubeagu Strikes, Killed Scores And Burnt Down Houses In IMO Community by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bigflamie:
The military aren't doing anything against this war on the Igbos. They encourage it by not investigating and bringing the culprits to book.

This will bolden even people like me to take up arms against them cos we wont allow this injustice continue to reign in our land.
Don't carry arm

Is not worth it
Re: Biafra: Ebubeagu Strikes, Killed Scores And Burnt Down Houses In IMO Community by BKayy: 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bigflamie:

This will bolden even people like me to take up arms against them cos we wont allow this injustice continue to reign in our land.
This will be the end result last last.
They said that those who refuse to learn from history tend to repeat it.
Many people that used to see this as an imaginary Biafran struggle is now seeing it as an attack on Igbo existence.

This was how it was during the war. At the start of Biafran war, Biafran troops numbered around 2k-3k but at the end of the war they numbered 40k with an increase of 5k within 2 weeks. Many that stood on the sidelines decided to take active role because they saw it as a fight of survival and like the observers recorded "they were like moving death showing courage never seen in modern history. Some say they were like men with death wish"
It was then that the Biafran side started retaking cities most notably Owerri.

Effiong surrendering at that time was actually to return those men to humanity. I am opportuned to meet many of them and one thing I noticed that was common with all of them is that they rarely speak. Those that tell stories about the war are mostly those that didn't take active role in the later stages.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Ebubeagu Strikes, Killed Scores And Burnt Down Houses In IMO Community by Lindodo20: 11:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
izumanone:

Idi Igbo have set their own house on fire to hunt down and kill a rat inside it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Ebubeagu Strikes, Killed Scores And Burnt Down Houses In IMO Community by ZombieTERROR: 7:31am On Dec 31, 2021
helinues:
shocked

Nigerian soldiers doing the work for Fulani herdsmen,..

Sai barber
Re: Biafra: Ebubeagu Strikes, Killed Scores And Burnt Down Houses In IMO Community by contigiency(m): 7:33am On Dec 31, 2021
Which kind yeye report is this? Soldiers in support of Ebubeagu burning houses. Bloggers won’t kill somebody with laughter. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Ebubeagu Strikes, Killed Scores And Burnt Down Houses In IMO Community by ZombieTERROR: 7:35am On Dec 31, 2021
christistruth01:
From IPOB fake News Media
Correct Message
IPOB has attacked Attah Village in IMO

heard a stunch buhari supporter Left him because bandits kidnapped five of his brothers.

remember that what goes around comes around..

keep chanting Sai barber and supporting evil
Re: Biafra: Ebubeagu Strikes, Killed Scores And Burnt Down Houses In IMO Community by Gazzy88(m): 7:36am On Dec 31, 2021
Bigflamie:

This will embolden even people like me to take up arms against them cos we wont allow this injustice continue to reign in our land.
Don't die for nothing cos military won't hesitate to gun you down if you're armed. Don't be foolish to allow your emotion push you into doom.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ebubeagu Strikes, Killed Scores And Burnt Down Houses In IMO Community by AntiBeEmCe(m): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2021
Peterobiisathie:
at least nyanmiri must blame everyone except themselves

At least almajiri baby factory c0w must comment on Igbo threads, while their kinsmen roast passengers in buses like suya
Re: Biafra: Ebubeagu Strikes, Killed Scores And Burnt Down Houses In IMO Community by ablejesus26(m): 7:51am On Dec 31, 2021
Fake news from brainwashed efulefus.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ebubeagu Strikes, Killed Scores And Burnt Down Houses In IMO Community by durangokid: 7:57am On Dec 31, 2021
BKayy:

This will be the end result last last.
They said that those who refuse to learn from history tend to repeat it.
Many people that used to see this as an imaginary Biafran struggle is now seeing it as an attack on Igbo existence.

This was how it was during the war. At the start of Biafran war, Biafran troops numbered around 2k-3k but at the end of the war they numbered 40k with an increase of 5k within 2 weeks. Many that stood on the sidelines decided to take active role because they saw it as a fight of survival and like the observers recorded "they were like moving death showing courage never seen in modern history. Some say they were like men with death wish"
It was then that the Biafran side started retaking cities most notably Owerri.

Effiong surrendering at that time was actually to return those men to humanity. I am opportuned to meet many of them and one thing I noticed that was common with all of them is that they rarely speak. Those that tell stories about the war are mostly those that didn't take active role in the later stages.
. I am very very sure in few months to come all of them that took part in military exercise from their various barracks in the east will be fixed out, their names is already bring documented
Re: Biafra: Ebubeagu Strikes, Killed Scores And Burnt Down Houses In IMO Community by Reality3080: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2021
Bigflamie:

This will embolden even people like me to take up arms against them cos we wont allow this injustice continue to reign in our land.
the same military u call buhari military,zoo military are the same people u want to investigate right?
U must b delusional

If u take up arms u will just go d ikonso way n life will move on
Re: Biafra: Ebubeagu Strikes, Killed Scores And Burnt Down Houses In IMO Community by Allsouls: 8:48am On Dec 31, 2021
contigiency:
Which kind yeye report is this? Soldiers in support of Ebubeagu burning houses. Bloggers won’t kill somebody with laughter. grin grin grin

I'm not suprise that zoo solders are now using EbubeOke to kill our people & destroy properties.
EbubeOke is just formed for Political use by Umahi & Hope Uzodimma, it's not to defend the masses but to sidelines people.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Wife Of Chuba Okadigbo- Your Husband Is A Good Man / Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden / Sad!!! I officially Denounce my support for Bola Tinubu and declare support for

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.