Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,235 members, 7,829,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family (4130 Views)

Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) / Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) / Photo Of The Lady Killed By Ogun Prophet, Who Beheaded And Buried Her In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by juniorstar(m): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Morningblues:
20-year-old Alireza “Ali” Fazeli-Monfared was murdered by his family in Iran. Why? Because Iranian terror regime made it known that he was gay, punishable by death. Regime has executed 4,000-6,000 gay people.

This is Alireza. He lived in Ahwaz, in Iran. He was killed, beheaded, by his brother and cousins for being gay. He was only 20. He was about to flee to Turkey, where many LGBT Iranians live. His family in Iran beheaded him days before his dream came true.
How can such ppl be treated so we can help them instead of killing them though killing is the easy way out here!!!

1 Like

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by akosy(m): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
K
Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
I don't even know what to say. I don't do gay, but I have no qualms with those who have chosen to because I may never understand why they are that way.
His own family killed him? Now this is very barbaric and unthinkable.

I hope he finds peace where he is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Enimoney3: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
Pussy is still sweet now. I just had one now... Were ni Awon gay yii sha.
Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Golan007: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
Jashub:
Nice one . Death to all homosexuals and bisexuals . And for those of you coming to attack my post , you will surely end up like this piece of shit

Sharap.

Next thing now, you would start looking for visa to western nations where the rights of homosexuals are guaranteed.

You won't be too repulsed to the extent of forbidding their visa.

Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Flamemignon1(m): 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
I'm not surprised at the bigotry in this thread. It's Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Flamemignon1(m): 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
paramakina202:
Turkey is paradise for Gay people I wonder why he didnt flew on time.
I'm also asking myself the same thing
Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by DanseMacabre(m): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
Headline says 'Beheaded and Killed'

Shey before e go dey alive after dem behead am ne

1 Like

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Freighthost: 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Notin sweet pass choka rather dan shot hole and all d rubbish involved

He for use sense say he had change n fleed
Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by ahuja12: 3:04am On Dec 31, 2021
You can beat some sense into him but kill… err nope, because that will make you worse than the person you were trying to convert !

I hope one sect is listening!
Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by NoFucksToGive: 3:33am On Dec 31, 2021
dollynnn:
To the poster above me, clamouring for a death penalty is just too harsh

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by NoFucksToGive: 3:37am On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
FernandezPablo:
I don't agree with this tho..and why are some rascals supporting the death of that young man. ?
What's wrong with being homosexual? should I be scared of disclosing my sexuality all cos of some ignorant persons..his family needs to face the law and get charged with homicide..
Cover your face in shame if you support this barbaric act..
Homosexuals are normal beings and deserve to be respected same way other people are..
If you know you ain't gonna say something reasonable pls don't quote me cos I would make you miserable if you try using insultive words at me..ain't good about this post I just read.. cry cry
[/s]

You are a known homosexual on this forum and trust me , the government .get you one day . You will be traced. Forget all your gay cartels claimimg to protect you all.. one by one we have been getting you faggóts , your day will.come. honosexuality is barbaric and animalistic. Even animals know it is abnormal talkless of humans engaging in it.

Useles thing

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 31, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

[s]You are a known homosexual on this forum and trust me , the government .get you one day . You will be traced. Forget all your gay cartels claimimg to protect you all.. one by one we have been getting you faggóts , your day will.come. honosexuality is barbaric and animalistic. Even animals know it is abnormal talkless of humans engaging in it.

Useles thing[/s]
You must have a very deep bu##th**le? grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy grin wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 31, 2021
I'm not gay but why you go kill person because him prefer to chook him erect preek inside man yansh why

1 Like

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by nnamdi640: 3:58am On Dec 31, 2021
Na them, religion of pieces. Don't be surprised that those that beheaded the guy have committed worst sin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by pointblank247(m): 5:15am On Dec 31, 2021
They behead, then kill. Nawaa for grammer ooo.

Meanwhile this is how it will soon be when boko haram over run the north

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by pointblank247(m): 5:17am On Dec 31, 2021
JAMO84:
I hate gays but I can't kill any human being, reason I refused to join the NDA years ago.

The thought of me aiming a gun at someone and pulling the trigger was overwhelming for me.
you still have the heart and soul of Human being
Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by kingjiss: 6:47am On Dec 31, 2021
Morningblues:
20-year-old Alireza “Ali” Fazeli-Monfared was murdered by his family in Iran. Why? Because Iranian terror regime made it known that he was gay, punishable by death. Regime has executed 4,000-6,000 gay people.

This is Alireza. He lived in Ahwaz, in Iran. He was killed, beheaded, by his brother and cousins for being gay. He was only 20. He was about to flee to Turkey, where many LGBT Iranians live. His family in Iran beheaded him days before his dream came true.

I want to thank his family members.Well done for killing the foolish boy

May Allah bless you all

1 Like

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by dollynnn(f): 7:03am On Dec 31, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Shut up
I do not even have your time. Try harder next time

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Kingsleyebere(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2021
Chai!! It's very bad la! See very fine young man like this with very bright future beheaded by his own family!! Why la!!!
Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by FuckDModz: 9:33am On Dec 31, 2021
When will bobrisky be beheaded?
When will Bisi Alimi be arrested?
Have the repugnant creatures not done enough?
Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by nairaman66(m): 11:09am On Dec 31, 2021
Morningblues:

You lots are disgusting!

Killing someone because of their sexual orientation is plain ignorance from organize religion and misinformation

Even if my brother is a murderer, the bond and blood we share won’t make me harm or hurt them. Some of you are cruel Nd insane!! Killing your own family.

It 21st century. When it comes to issues like this Nigeria are just as cruel as the government we have in power.

Even if your brother killed someone? Remember that person killed is someone's brother or sister. You are too hypocritical for a being! You created a reality and you are living in it, changing the rules to suit your selfish and disgusting self!

He knew the risks, the laws of the land over there were simple! Death to gays.. How can a man sleep with another man? Gays are hormonal imbalance people!! They need medical and psychological care!
Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Totilopussylick(m): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
GraphicsMaster1:
Well, It is what it is.
I was in Spain for conference few months ago, the number of gays there is alarming.

Very disturbing, in every club, you see them leaning on Wall looking like ladies cheesy
Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by aimmoney9: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
Wish such laws can be applied in Nigeria...... grin
Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by BigYash: 6:15am On Jan 01, 2022
He should go and Bleep Satan on the other side. How will ur preek be raising for your fellow man? Wonderful Rubbish!

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Times Inmates Got Prison Guards Pregnant And Vice Versa / Man Confesses In Phone Conversation, Says He Killed Military Couple In Imo State / Yahoo Boys Release Dogs On Policemen In Ogun State (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.