Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family (4104 Views)

Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) / Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) / Photo Of The Lady Killed By Ogun Prophet, Who Beheaded And Buried Her In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Morningblues: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
20-year-old Alireza “Ali” Fazeli-Monfared was murdered by his family in Iran. Why? Because Iranian terror regime made it known that he was gay, punishable by death. Regime has executed 4,000-6,000 gay people.

This is Alireza. He lived in Ahwaz, in Iran. He was killed, beheaded, by his brother and cousins for being gay. He was only 20. He was about to flee to Turkey, where many LGBT Iranians live. His family in Iran beheaded him days before his dream came true.

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by GraphicsMaster1: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
Well, It is what it is.

5 Likes

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by kwyllancy: 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
Chaiii

1 Like

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by dollynnn(f): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
To the poster above me, clamouring for a death penalty is just too harsh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
Well O Well. Don’t know what to say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by ThatFairGuy1: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Where's your source?
Are you his brother or cousin?

Illusionist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by DaddyRochie1642: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
Spits in Disgust
Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Morningblues: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
He even wanted to live the country and his family still still beheaded him cry cry

This is bad Abeg. Religion or not
He was a human before anything self

Rest in peace Alireza Fazeli Monfared. embarassed embarassed his family beheaded him and left him under a tree. rest in heaven

This is why I hate organized religion it twists people into a frenzy and mob mentality

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Aboks(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
Morningblues:

It's terrible. And the fact that this was done by his own family makes it x10 worse.

Heart breaking a life was taken because of ignorance and lack of acceptance of another human being.

he does not value his life

1 Like

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by headbasher96(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bobrisky take note and put iran on the list of countries not to ever near

5 Likes

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Morningblues: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
Jashub:
Nice one . Death to all homosexuals and bisexuals . And for those of you coming to attack my post , you will surely end up like this piece of shit

You lots are disgusting!

Killing someone because of their sexual orientation is plain ignorance from organize religion and misinformation

Even if my brother is a murderer, the bond and blood we share won’t make me harm or hurt them. Some of you are cruel Nd insane!! Killing your own family.

It 21st century. When it comes to issues like this Nigeria are just as cruel as the government we have in power.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Morningblues: 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Aboks:

he does not value his life

Oh please shut up! He was killed by his family and counsin brother and left under a tree, he wanted to flee the country! Why kill him. Since he wanted to live the country. Y’all are senseless on this App

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by AntiBeEmCe(m): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ehyahh. I don't support bloodshed.

Rip rainbow boy.

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Karemarealty288(m): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2021

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Advocate500: 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
This is absurd, brutish and barbaric, this is high level of intolerance, this is not too far from religious extremism.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
I don't agree with this tho..and why are some rascals supporting the death of that young man. ?
What's wrong with being homosexual? should I be scared of disclosing my sexuality all cos of some ignorant persons..his family needs to face the law and get charged with homicide..
Cover your face in shame if you support this barbaric act..
Homosexuals are normal beings and deserve to be respected same way other people are..
If you know you ain't gonna say something reasonable pls don't quote me cos I would make you miserable if you try using insultive words at me..ain't good about this post I just read.. cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by daddytime(m): 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
Sad....what happens to live and let live?

Most people on here applauding this heinous crime against one who didn't create him/herself and of course can't understand why he or she feels the way he does will be seated comfortably in their Tom Ford shirts, a touch of Dolce and Gabanna cologne to smell fresh and then in their hands an iPhone to post and applaud such a callous crime against a human being.

I hope any one of you understands what every one of the designers I described above has in common? Yeah, they are all the queer ones we so much hate, despise and pray they get annihilated from the face of the earth.

These are the most creative and inventive minds the world births...the records are there for all to see.

Are you still in doubt about the phrase "the life no balance or no one has it all or is 100% perfect"?

How about just allowing these people to live their lives in peace so long as they aren't harming anyone in the process while we look at them from afar in our wondering as to why and how they can be this queer while they also look and imagine us in our own " queerness" in peace?

And here we'll be crying of marginalisation, oppression, and some phantom Islamisation.

We are nothing but a bunch of hate-filled hypocrites and it's so sad.

For the records...gayism, transsexuals and whatever has been a norm in the African culture before you lots have grown into thinking it's a new phenomenon or a borrowed culture. If in doubt, kindly find time to ask your parents or geand parents if they grew up knowing anyone in the villages while growing up nicknamed in our varying dialects "effeminates". In my esan dialect they are called " ovin okhuo", and that's how every tribe has got a name for these "special" people.

Most of these hate-filled humans will give an arm and a leg to get a visa to run to the "hell" of a country where these evil people hold sway and have made a living "heaven" here on earth. What's the definition of hypocrisy again?

Allow these people live their lives in peace while we all wait patiently for our creator to judge us according to how he made us all differently. Common.

I hate bullocksss and hypocritical numbskulls men.

Think people, think...refuse to be a herd and think out of the box....

Why should I hate someone for his sexual preference or the way he looks? And we complain about racism?

Na wa for wire road truly...

Make una sha patronise my market for my siggy while enjoying my blunt gist.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Morningblues: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] Oga, if you want to be a homosexual do it where homosexuals are welcomed . Not in a place that's contrary to sodomizing people all in the name of freedom

It a pity he found himself in a cruel society, and there is nothing he can do other than to live. It not his fault. His family are ignorant!!

If you insult one for being gay! Then don’t cry while people discriminate you for your skin color. Bigot

Black man self.. Do you know the suffering the black went through the hands of white people before they gain freedom! They were enslaved,torture and killed just because of their skin color and ignorance from the white! It your ancestors didn’t fight for freedom you will be a slave to the white by now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Permesso: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Me i don't advocate killing Gay's or Lesbians. They're humans like us and can one day come out of it..

5 Likes

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by paramakina202: 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
Turkey is paradise for Gay people I wonder why he didnt flew on time.

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Mercury12(m): 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
Morningblues:

It's terrible. And the fact that this was done by his own family makes it x10 worse.

Heart breaking a life was taken because of ignorance and lack of acceptance of another human being.

So from this comment it is okay to say you made this post to advocate for LGBT whatever people? Right?
You can't force everyone to accept homosexuals . . .
That unhealthy immoral homo practice goes against natural orders

Did your father and mother had you morningblues through homosexual relationship?

1 Like

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by System202: 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by FarahAideed: 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
He knew the repercussions of being Iranian and being a loud gay ... RIP

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by JAMO84: 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
I hate gays but I can't kill any human being, reason I refused to join the NDA years ago.

The thought of me aiming a gun at someone and pulling the trigger was overwhelming for me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Jashub: 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mercury12:
Mark that moniker.

That monicker seams to be advocating and promoting homosexuality on this platform. That is what the person behind the morningblues account is all about

A special place in hell should be reserve for their likes

I know . I just pray I don't meet his type on the street because na kill I go kill am and damn the consequences

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Valkrie: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Morningblues:
20-year-old Alireza “Ali” Fazeli-Monfared was murdered by his family in Iran. Why? Because Iranian terror regime made it known that he was gay, punishable by death. Regime has executed 4,000-6,000 gay people.

This is Alireza. He lived in Ahwaz, in Iran. He was killed, beheaded, by his brother and cousins for being gay. He was only 20. He was about to flee to Turkey, where many LGBT Iranians live. His family in Iran beheaded him days before his dream came true.

Good riddance to bad rubbish...!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pitbull Eats Venis Of Man Who Tried To Molest It / Girl In Coma After Being Beaten, Raped & Abandoned Inside Gutter In Ogun. PHOTOS / 6 Most Wanted People In Nigeria By The EFCC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.