Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea (32554 Views)

Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore / Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle / Epl:manchester United Fans Need To Support Romelu Lukaku, Says José Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by Nemere2020: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku has said he is unhappy at Chelsea, just four months after he completed almost a £100M switch from Inter Milan.

The Belgium international has even hinted that he may return to Inter, when he is still firing on all cylinders.

He said Inter are still in his heart.

Lukaku dropped what has been described as the mother of all bombshells in an interview with Sky Italy.

‘Physically I am fine. But I’m not happy with the situation at Chelsea,’ he said.

‘Tuchel has chosen to play with another system – I won’t give up, I’ll be professional. I am not happy with the situation but I am professional – and I can’t give up now.

‘I think everything that happened last summer was not supposed to happen like this… how I left Inter, the way I left the club, how I communicated with Inter fans – this bothers me because it was not the right time.

‘Now it’s the right time to share my feelings. I have always said that I have Inter in my heart: I know I will return to Inter, I really hope so. I am in love with Italy, this is the right moment to talk and let people know what really happened.

‘I really hope from bottom of my heart to return to Inter not at the end of my career, but when I’m still at top level to win more together.’

The timing of the 28-year-old’s remarks will come as a shock to those in west London, especially as he has scored in Chelsea’s last two games.

He netted in the 3-1 win over Aston Villa and contributed the opener in Wednesday’s draw against Brighton.

Lukaku has been sidelined with injury for much of this season but was not firing on all cylinders prior to the lay-off.

Despite starting the campaign well, the powerful frontman then went on a barren run. Before the Boxing Day strike, he had not slotted home for Chelsea in the Premier League since September 11.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/12/30/lukaku-says-hes-not-happy-at-chelsea/%3famp=1

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by Wawelexy(m): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
You can go please, I don't know why u were bought in the first place...

166 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by daddytime(m): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
The cunning boy get Chelsea exactly where him want them.

Firstly, he came back to Stamford bridge to prove a point by breaking the jinx of having not scored at the bridge.

Secondly, to mess with the Chelsea hierarchy's emotions and set up, exactly the same way they toyed with his career as a young lad in his early years and first stint at Chelsea.

Thirdly, it was a good opportunity for him to break the highest cumulative transfer record.

Smart boy...

Look down below to patronise my market...

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by chatinent: 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
£100m?

How much is Nigeria naw?

13 Likes

Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by Erickax(m): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
daddytime:
The cunning boy get Chelsea exactly where him want them.

Firstly, he came back to Stamford bridge to prove a point by breaking the jinx of having not scored at the bridge.

Secondly, to mess with the Chelsea hierarchy's emotions and set up the same way they toyed with his career as a young lad in his early years and first stint at Chelsea.

Thirdly, it was a good opportunity for him to break the highest cumulative transfer record.

Smart boy...
grin

4 Likes

Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by daddytime(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Erickax:

grin

Lukaku use dem shine wella

Na plan work na...

Inter go buy am back half price....lol

Lukaku get him cut from that £100M

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by Teaser4(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
He no suppose comot InterFC, dem no miss am sha cos Dem go win another serie A this season but Chelsea fit no collect pangolo

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by youngberry001(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
Wawelexy:
You can go please, I don't know why u were bought in the first place...
lolx
Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by dollynnn(f): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
You have not impressed me since you came to Chelsea. Chelsea and I are not happy with you

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by Olarewaju89: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
undecided

Is that the reason why Chelsea lost £145 million

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by Johnny1013(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Omo Na him Sabi... soldier go soldier come barrack dey kampe...fr tuchel gat change strategy soon

8 Likes

Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Physically I am fine. But I’m not happy with the situation at Chelsea,’ he said.
No cheslea fan or player should be happy with the current situation of things at Stamford Bridge.
But some people will just twist words upside down cos they know some people will never read past the headlines before they start to spit out trash and vomit nonsense.
Luk we share your feelings man.
Na man u be.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by Stevenson20: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Since you're not happy there, what are you still waiting for?

7 Likes

Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by helinues: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Then he should leave in January

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by Erickax(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
daddytime:

Lukaku use dem shine wella

Na plan work na...

Inter go buy am back half price....lol
Lol. Pikin wen DM reject years bk don come scam dm grin

12 Likes

Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by Uyi168: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
take your time.
Everything go Marama soonest.
Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by SmartGadgetz: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Look before you limp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by olumzzz(m): 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
G
Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by uunwanaobong3: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Why come back to Chelsea in the first place?

This is the difference between mancity and others teams.
........ If na mancity, as him open his mouth talk this rubbish, him for enter the next flight dey search for clubs were want buy am

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by SAMTOBIJU(m): 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Sincerely, I was indifferent about his arrival...I would have still prefer a Harry Kane than lukaku in blues jersey...Good luck to him sha

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by hekola: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Chelsea plays better without a striker under tuchel,,to be honest lukaku is our problem.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by Yungmil: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
He should go we need

Haaland

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
This is not a good news at all

2 Likes

Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by Mvena(f): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
Alaye dey go if you wan go, you dey cap dust

6 Likes

Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by fredoooooo: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ohun lo mọ, we won the champions league withiut him .. if he's not happy ,he can go abeg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by NobleSeed(m): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
after saying he's a complete striker grin grin he used he's mouth to kill his spirit

7 Likes

Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by abobote: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Who cares? He should have remained in Inter, but greed for Money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by PIPPROF(m): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Tuchel losing control of dressing room already

Chelsea collapsing at the wrong time of the season

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by Mvena(f): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
fredoooooo:
Ohun lo mọ, we won the champions league withiut him .. if he's not he can go abeg

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by 22o62021: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
But him be dey talk say Chelsea na him dream club

We first tell am say Chelsea na killer team

8 Likes

Re: Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea by Flashh: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Eyah!

But they said he is back, to win World Cup and La Liga for Chelsea.

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach / I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen / Elma Aveiro: 'I Don't Understand How Juve Can Play Like This'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.