Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,708 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

N-power- Batch C1, FG Starts Paying October/november - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power- Batch C1, FG Starts Paying October/november (1725 Views)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / FG Starts Disbursement Of ₦60,000 SPW Stipends / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power- Batch C1, FG Starts Paying October/november by 9japicker(m): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Federal government have start paying for October, if you are batch c1 kindly check your dashboard.... Hopefully November December follow suit

Recall The Federal Government, said it had concluded a plan to enlist additional 400,000 youths for the Batch C N-Power programme in the country.

Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar-Farouq, who revealed the plan in Kano, said the next stream is targeted at equipping the youths with life-long skills.

Farouq, who was represented by the Deputy Director, Finance and Account in the ministry, Muhammad Sambo, spoke at the closing ceremony for over 3,000 youths from the North-West zone trained in software and hardware skills under the Batch C1 of the N-Knowledge component of the N-Power programme.

“It is no longer news that the President has approved that N-Power is expanded to accommodate one million beneficiaries. We have carefully implemented this where the Batch C1 accommodates 510,000 beneficiaries and the Batch C2 will commence soon. This is to enlist more Nigerian youths into the programme.

“It is a well-known fact that N-Power programme is a critical part of the National Social Investment Programmes domiciled in the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development (FMHADMSD) and designed to achieve the national objectives of poverty reduction and job creation,” she said.

Re: N-power- Batch C1, FG Starts Paying October/november by Xantel(f): 12:04am On Dec 31, 2021
Yea pending
Re: N-power- Batch C1, FG Starts Paying October/november by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 12:44am On Dec 31, 2021
Yea na true o
October is now showing pending

Opor angry
Re: N-power- Batch C1, FG Starts Paying October/november by Jubal01: 5:31am On Dec 31, 2021
Make the rbs enter no be to show "pending". I no fit cash out "pending" na!
Re: N-power- Batch C1, FG Starts Paying October/november by EmperorTolson: 5:39am On Dec 31, 2021
Why OP con include November?
Na only October the dashboard show na
Re: N-power- Batch C1, FG Starts Paying October/november by uthlaw: 6:24am On Dec 31, 2021
Jubal01:
Make the rbs enter no be to show "pending". I no fit cash out "pending" na!
I tire for the matter,pending may go rich another 2weeks
Re: N-power- Batch C1, FG Starts Paying October/november by Udoboss(m): 7:17am On Dec 31, 2021
9japicker:

Federal government have start paying for October, if you are batch c1 kindly check your dashboard.... Hopefully November December follow suit

Recall The Federal Government, said it had concluded a plan to enlist additional 400,000 youths for the Batch C N-Power programme in the country.

Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar-Farouq, who revealed the plan in Kano, said the next stream is targeted at equipping the youths with life-long skills.

Farouq, who was represented by the Deputy Director, Finance and Account in the ministry, Muhammad Sambo, spoke at the closing ceremony for over 3,000 youths from the North-West zone trained in software and hardware skills under the Batch C1 of the N-Knowledge component of the N-Power programme.

“It is no longer news that the President has approved that N-Power is expanded to accommodate one million beneficiaries. We have carefully implemented this where the Batch C1 accommodates 510,000 beneficiaries and the Batch C2 will commence soon. This is to enlist more Nigerian youths into the programme.

“It is a well-known fact that N-Power programme is a critical part of the National Social Investment Programmes domiciled in the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development (FMHADMSD) and designed to achieve the national objectives of poverty reduction and job creation,” she said.

Mine has not even shown payment status
Re: N-power- Batch C1, FG Starts Paying October/november by oluteem: 7:46am On Dec 31, 2021
Udoboss:

What category are u, graduate or non graduate
Re: N-power- Batch C1, FG Starts Paying October/november by uthlaw: 8:17am On Dec 31, 2021
9japicker:

where is the payment, pending that will take another two weeks!
Re: N-power- Batch C1, FG Starts Paying October/november by Brainzz40(m): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2021
uthlaw:
where is the payment, pending that will take another two weeks!
......I don't think is good to see negativity on this matter
Re: N-power- Batch C1, FG Starts Paying October/november by uthlaw: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2021
Brainzz40:
......I don't think is good to see negativity on this matter
negativity bawo...shebi we de here together!

1 Like

Re: N-power- Batch C1, FG Starts Paying October/november by Chinks(m): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2021
My own payroll too is blank. I guess it will be updated as time goes on.
Udoboss:

Re: N-power- Batch C1, FG Starts Paying October/november by Orubebe01: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2021
Udoboss:

Log out and log in again
Re: N-power- Batch C1, FG Starts Paying October/november by Udoboss(m): 11:24am On Dec 31, 2021
oluteem:

What category are u, graduate or non graduate

Non - graduate
Re: N-power- Batch C1, FG Starts Paying October/november by Brainzz40(m): 2:50am On Jan 01, 2022
uthlaw:
negativity bawo...shebi we de here together!
We are not here together boss........u are on ur own

(1) (Reply)

Salary Structure @ Sterling Oil Nig Ltd / Looking For Microworkers 3hrs/day / ICPC Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.