Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos (26369 Views)

Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction / Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media / Ranking Of Footballers: From Goat To Overrated By Sportbible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by LutanFyah: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2021
doggedfighter:
This is senseless.

Does it disrupt anything or affect quality of play?

What happens to the tattoed?

Or they want to control every part of people's lives?
They own,manage and service the national teams, if you want to play for them, remove your tattoos. It's their organisation and they decide what happens there. If you want to keep your tattoos, go play for another team.

5 Likes

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Angelfrost(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

If not for China's technological knowledge/advancement, China would've been the worst country on earth.

That was how the banned some social medias in their country. They banned Facebook, WhatsApp, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, yahoo etc.

They developed WeChat to replace WhatsApp, developed Sina Weibo to replaced Twitter, they developed Douyin and kuaishiu to replaced Instagram and lots more

They hate using what other people developed or created but they want the whole world to be using what they're creating.

This same china has caused the world so much pains with all the nonsense they do kill and eat..till date the world is still battling with COVID 19. Instead of them to ban all the nonsense they eat, they think tattoo is their greatest problem.

And to think this is a country one skinny skeletal idiot runs to every second to borrow a huge some of money is so worrisome and sad.

That's one country I will never visit or reside in...

1 Like

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by SavageResponse(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2021
Baamm:
China is too fixated on perfection and it the sole reason it will always stay one step behind the western powers and there propaganda media

If you must know the western world considers China to be a major threat to their leadership status
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Timoleon(m): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2021
You be celebrity tattoo artist for China?
Weyrehmod:

You won't understand... I'm doomed
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by JayFredo: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

If not for China's technological knowledge/advancement, China would've been the worst country on earth.

That was how the banned some social medias in their country. They banned Facebook, WhatsApp, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, yahoo etc.

They developed WeChat to replace WhatsApp, developed Sina Weibo to replaced Twitter, they developed Douyin and kuaishiu to replaced Instagram and lots more

They hate using what other people developed or created but they want the whole world to be using what they're creating.

This same china has caused the world so much pains with all the nonsense they do kill and eat..till date the world is still battling with COVID 19. Instead of them to ban all the nonsense they eat, they think tattoo is their greatest problem.

And to think this is a country one skinny skeletal idiot runs to every second to borrow a huge some of money is so worrisome and sad.

Even your US is owing china 1.1trillion$, so what’s your stress

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Elidrisy20: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2021
That madness called tattoo is devilish

1 Like

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by SavageResponse(m): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2021
LutanFyah:

They own,manage and service the national teams, if you want to play for them, remove your tattoos. It's their organisation and they decide what happens there. If you want to keep your tattoos, go play for another team.

Simple and straightforward!
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2021
I think The General Administration of Sport (GAS) has done pretty well in this area because it will bring sanity to the game and humanity at large.
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by SavageResponse(m): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2021
Angelfrost:

That's one country I will never visit or reside in...

Don't believe everything you read in the western media
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by sulasa07(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2021
doggedfighter:
This is senseless.

I thought it was only religious people that try to control people's lives
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Angelfrost(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2021
SavageResponse:

Don't believe everything you read in the western media

I actually despise and disdain anything called news from the Western media...

I just have negative vibes about China!

1 Like

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by owagbeba: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

They hate using what other people developed but they want the whole to be using they're creating.

And to think this is a country one skinny skeletal idiot runs to every second to borrow a huge some of money is so worrisome.

Quite on the contrary... it’s because these apps (Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp) share data with the US security institutions . And these apps are known to be used by these institutions to promulgate regime change. China being a top adversary to the US is highly wary of these avenues used by the US for social engineering, manufacturing consent and regime change.

These weibo apps and rest are alternatives to the western structures. Just the way they have their own payment system unionpay, Alipay.

It’s a good move by them to be self sufficient and not rely on western structures. They are aligning with Russia to build an alternative to SWIFT bank settlement system. That’s another western construct that they often dangle as sanction to any nation that refuses to kowtow to their US-Rule based order. Remember Iran was cut off from SWIFT for experimenting with nuclear technology. Same technology that US, Israel, UK,China, India, Pakistan and Russia owns. Venezuela gold reserve in U.K. bank was seized by U.K. Afghan monetary reserves in US bank seized because the Talibs beat the US.

They have their own aviation industry up and running in case the west instructs Boeing and Airbus not to supply spare parts. Same way the west crippled Iranian aviation industry with sanctions on spare parts.

Despite the pressure from the west including economic sanctions and all, they are resilient and dependent on their internal and external market to maintain growth. Local consumption of goods and services have grown tremendously.

How much is too much when it comes to tattooing the body? I think some do take this the extreme by painting all the body. I understand it’s an individual choice but such comes with consequences. So many institutions have restrictions on body alterations.. no beards in the military, no long hairs, males can’t plait their hair like female and work in government office. We all do have restrictions one way or another.

Side note: the Christian faith in Nigeria doesn’t allow tattoos, right?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Tobloc(m): 10:08am On Dec 31, 2021
While tattoos are generally not bad, the sanity of society should be kept.

Footballers are role models for kids watching them play. If you have ever looked up to anyone for anything (mentor, coach, etc.), you almost do the things they do too.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Olam09(m): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2021
Nice one, i just hate tatoo i don't know why.
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by doggedfighter(f): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2021
sulasa07:

I thought it was only religious people that try to control people's lives

Honestly, I thought so too.
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by ayindejimmy(m): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2021
Tattoo doesn't have anything to do with people joining gangs.

Later, some fools will start comparing the United States with China.

China that doesn't allow freedom of religion, speech, and now opinions

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by koskilala: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2021
E be like sey na Ronaldo and co dey head these guys football association grin
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by bikefab(m): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2021
What do you expect from a communist state? Their word is law, no legislation needed.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Druss(m): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2021
ayindejimmy:
Tattoo doesn't have anything to do with people joining gangs.

Later, some fools will start comparing the United States with China.

China that doesn't allow freedom of religion, speech, and now opinions

Read up on the Yakuza in Japan and the triads in China. Read up on what tattoo means in those organisation. Their reasons are clear.
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2021
The people who give a fvck are over there....

1 Like

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Johel(m): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2021
HonNL:

China's General Administration of Sport has put a ban on footballers getting new tattoos

The GAS have also called on existing inks to be removed as part of a new clean-up directive

Tattoos have become more mainstream in China but the new rules present problems to many, such as Zhang Linpeng of Guangzhou FC

Tattoos are a bone of contention in Chinese society

Inked designs will need to be removed unless a player can show special circumstances

Dailymail UK

Stupid country with senseless policies....their business,only God can tell me about tattoos...all others can give me head!! ; angry angry
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by izubext007: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2021
They should pardon those that have it before the new policy was made.
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by errigdee: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2021
MURFvkers ....they gon LOOSE
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Starz825(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2021
paulolee:
neyma, ramos, zlatan n messi leaves d group chat
Cr7 is still very much here grin
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by pobosky20(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2021
Thats a good one from China. Role models should set good examples for society. No allow copy copy spoil u.
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Goldentulip2: 10:18am On Dec 31, 2021
doggedfighter:
This is senseless.

Although I don’t see tattoos as a taboo lol but It isn’t senseless to them, they have their reasons
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Benchilwell: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2021
franchasng:
I endorse this. China is a very focused nation.

If I have my way, I will do same in Nigeria. Any celebrity, be it a singer, an actor, an athlete or whatever you do and you put on tattoo, your entertainment product will be banned until you remove the tattoo.

Well done China. America's freedom right for every nonsense is what will destroy America and all western nations
I don't like tattoo to but nothing concern u if someone one have it, see ur write up show that u be worse that hitler if given power, nonsense comment

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Amos1423(m): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2021
China is taking the world gradually by surprise, it's pretty quite sad the propaganda at which the western world labels China at every slight, that's their strategy to make China look like the enemy but it seem Xi isn't bothered at all. Is the western world not concerned any longer about what they term Modern Day Holocaust just because they said they don't want no religion and of all the Muslims are getting at them with their emotional strategy in Ughur which China is not having non of it.

The United States is living in old glory cause today China is the power that be, they don't come pilfering at Africa silently while playing the good guy just like the US is doing, when they want something they come at it.

China has always been a strong opposition of the US presence in Afghanistan, they had their model of bringing peace to the region but instead with the US propganda nobody cared to listen to them.

When the US helps with their AIDS, they take a thousand more from you from a thousand way without blinking but has China not helped Africa much more than all this western world combined? They single handedly built the African Union Headquarters although cited in China but can you mention one thing the US has by themselves made? They understand that corruption is Africa so instead they keep pushing the money with the foresight that it will never be used for what's meant for, that's one of the tricks, their Bait and Nigerians just keep falling for all of them.

BTW do you want to get daily updates of news going around the world? Join our whatsapp group today with over 300 members you can discuss with.

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Golan007: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Sharap.

Some how, you must find a way to rope Nigeria ot Buhari into any negative news.
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by tuna85: 10:27am On Dec 31, 2021
Great one, i agree with the Chinese Govt on this
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by koolaid87: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2021
Cruising to Thailand or Phillipine.
Heard their woman are quite traditional and they love the old way of handling relationship.

I wanna go search for mine before the western feminist avalanche sweeps everywhere

Naija women are a lost cause already
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by tuna85: 10:33am On Dec 31, 2021
LutanFyah:

Bitter truth Bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria / Ajax Amsterdam Signs Calvin Bassey From Rangers In Club Record Deal / Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.