Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,137 members, 7,957,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

How To Make Money On Instagram - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money On Instagram (421 Views)

Pls Help! I Can’t Send DM On Instagram / How To Make Money On Instagram 2018 / 6 Tips To Earn Some More Money On The Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Instagram by Mubarakmahruf(m): 3:22am On Dec 31, 2021
If you post a Story you will earn 7$, if you post a picture or photo you will earn 18$, if you post a video you will earn 33$. For you to make money on Instagram, you must have an Instagram account and get some followers like 1000 followers to have a good engagement with your post and your account, then you can also sponsor other people by posting a sponsord post or sponsored images on your Instagram profile.
Follow me on Instagram @mubarakmah7

There are steps to follow for you to make money on Instagram

1. Build a good Instagram profile: for you to do this, you will have to create posts that will give you more engagement like a photo quotes post, for you to create this type of post just go to canva.com then go to create a design and click on Instagram post then go to photo and choose a free photo and set it as your background, for you to get quotes to your background photo, just go to the website called brainyquote.com…there you will Get a bunch of quotes that you can post on your background photo.

Rules used to grow your Instagram profile

For you to grow your Instagram profile there are two main rules which are:

. Post on a daily basis, be consistent and add the appropriate hashtags, choose the number of hashtags to use in other for people to see your posts easily. Then go to the website called socialbluebook.com to rate your social media accounts then connect your social media accounts to the website how to find sponsors, how I can find people who want to post on my profile Don’t transfer your Instagram profile into an ad directory or a profile just filled with ads, keep things normal.

. You can contact people and ask them if they want to sponsor something on your profile by using two main methods which is cold mailing targeted people or simply contact them on Instagram by searching for people on your niche and asking them if they want to promote something on your profile.

2. When your profile is visible on Instagram: just go to social bakers.com where people can find influencers, so people will find you automatically. Just don’t worry a lots now from day one on how you will promote someone,Just focus now on growing and promoting your Instagram profile and getting high engagement rate, getting a high number of followers, then later on you will see how people will contact you automatically to promote something on your profile.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Instagram by CaptMarvel(m): 7:03am On Dec 31, 2021
Instagram account available
Re: How To Make Money On Instagram by HassieMalcomson(f): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2023
I noticed that businesses and different influencers are doing good on Instagram and honestly, I also want to increase my followers on this networking site but it didn't work. In this regard, when I tried to open your provided link, it didn't open. Mean I tried to click on the provided image but it is not clickable. So, it will be great if you provide me a link here.

Secondly, I want to know what are the ways to make money on Instagram in case, I don't have enough followers there. Is it possible to start selling photos on Instagram for different brands? By the same token, I also want to build a successful business on Instagram and found this article https://goread.io/blog/get-rich-or-die-grammin-how-to-build-a-successful-business-on-instagram very helpful in this regard but do you think I should limit my reach to these followers only?

Actually, I only want to sell my products and services to a particular city or a few towns only. Is there any method to customize your post and story reach while using Instagram? In addition, I would be grateful if you share organic means to get more followers in this regard.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Which Plarform Is The Best Or Broker Fx Trade / The Engine Of Every Business / CBN Blames Declining Foreign Reserves On High Cost Of Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.