Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

This One Question Will Make You Think About Your Life Like Never Before - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This One Question Will Make You Think About Your Life Like Never Before (190 Views)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This One Question Will Make You Think About Your Life Like Never Before by ChinweAmaka19(f): 4:37am On Dec 31, 2021
Imagine your life 2 years from now, it is December 2024.

You now live in a white neatly painted duplex, 2 cars are packed in your garage- they are the latest version of the two cars you have always wanted.

You checked your bank account a few minutes ago, and the figures in there is still in multiple 7 figures. You have investments scattered all over the country. Business is good.

You step out of your gate and it is a neatly tarred estate, with beautiful houses flanking the neat roads. There are a couple of rich looking neighbors going for an evening jog.

You are in the best shape of your life. Clothes look so so good on you, your skin is glowing and you are so happy.

You’d be traveling to Maldives in a few days with the love of your life. Life is beautiful.

The question is - will the things you are doing now give you this life? If not, why then are you doing them?

CC: Written by Mr. C'zar on Facebook

[/b]UPDATE[b]

P.S: Are you open to new opportunities online in 2022?

I'm an experienced affiliate marketer, Amazon kdp publisher and a content creator. I'm only a message away. Let's get you into a better earning opportunity online.

Re: This One Question Will Make You Think About Your Life Like Never Before by pointblank247(m): 5:31am On Dec 31, 2021
Ngwanu lets go there.
Your digits ?
Re: This One Question Will Make You Think About Your Life Like Never Before by ChinweAmaka19(f): 2:31am On Jan 02, 2022
Kindly send an email with the skill/business you desire to learn.

If I can help, I'll send you a private access link to my WhatsApp list. Thanks �

pointblank247:
Ngwanu lets go there.
Your digits ?

(1) (Reply)

Acquire A POS Machine Now / 20 Units Of HOWO Trucks Available.... Lagos Jobs / 2022 Online Cashout Tutorials. BECOME YOUR BOSS (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.