Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

- Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (1304 Views)

Can A Born Again Christian Work In The Breweries / Six Acts You Must Be Exhibiting As A Christian / Should I, As A Christian Pay Tithe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
luwiizy:
Even in his time was he not killed by the same people he showed love to

Guy stop playing the dumb and face reality...

If you keep seeing things from a religious pont of view, sorry bro..
Again...Did I say anything about not using the internet? I asked of what need is it? undecided

If Jesus Christ had come in our time instead of 2000 years ago, would you have found Him more believable or something? undecided
Re: by luwiizy(m): 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again...Did I say anything about not using the internet? I asked of what need is it? undecided

If Jesus Christ had come in our time instead of 2000 years ago, would you have found Him more believable or something? undecided
what need is it....I think Jesus knows beta.
Just like turning ordinary water to sweet wine..

And you keep asking same question that has already been answered pls refresh your mind.
Re: by luwiizy(m): 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
It just like saying will Jesus ride a car if it was available in his time.....

And your response will be like what need will it be to him....

Sounds dumb to me....
Re: by Kobojunkie: 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
luwiizy:
what need is it....I think Jesus knows beta.
Just like turning ordinary water to sweet wine..
And you keep asking same question that has already been answered pls refresh your mind.
So you know He turned water into wine 2000 years ago, what has the internet to do with that? undecided
Re: by luwiizy(m): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So you know He turned water into wine 2000 years ago, what has the internet to do with that? undecided
you missed the point right from the start, that why you keep going round in circle...

Compare and contrast if Jesus lived in 2021
Won't he use the internet?

Yes or No.?
Re: by Kobojunkie: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
luwiizy:
you missed the point right from the start, that why you keep going round in circle...
Compare and contrast if Jesus lived in 2021
Won't he use the internet?
Yes or No.?
Even 2000 years ago, He could have used chariots and horses for his transportation needs but He didn't because He had no need to use them, making yout question of whether Jesus Christ would use the internet today meaningless in the grand scheme of things. undecided
Re: by luwiizy(m): 10:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Even 2000 years ago, He could have used chariots and horses for his transportation needs but He didn't because He had no need to use them, making yout question of whether Jesus Christ would use the internet today meaningless in the grand scheme of things. undecided
. So now you comparing internet to horses and chariot....

Simply amazing,
Re: by damosade(m): 11:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
If you considered working in alcoholic and beverages company as a sin so you should also consider WORKING IN THE BANK as a sin.
Because God does not support interests loans , it is called usury in the Bible. And the main source of liquid in the bank is through loans.
Re: by luwiizy(m): 5:09am On Jan 01, 2022
damosade:
If you considered working in alcoholic and beverages company as a sin so you should also consider WORKING IN THE BANK as a sin.
Because God does not support interests loans , it is called usury in the Bible. And the main source of liquid in the bank is through loans.

Thanks for your input...

It just baffles Me with the way we black take religious matters to heart....

It's like a grown up adult clinging to a toy...

A toy used for enslaving the minds of our forefathers, that's why we african are were we are today.

We hardly make progress because we have refused to do our own research by ourselves..

We keep putting our self behind because we are scared to move forward..

1 Like

Re: by efficiencie(m): 5:14am On Jan 01, 2022
Quest7777:
I was discussing with a fellow Christian on the issue of alcohol. We both agreed that on its own, taking alcohol is not a sin but it is not wise because of danger of drunkenness, addiction & causing a fellow believer to fall in faith.

We also agreed a true Christian should not own a beer parlour or shop. But we could not agree on:

*Should a true Christian work in Accounts department of Nigeria Breweries? What about the Sales/Distribution department?

Pls what is the Bible standard for a true Christian on this matter?

Should a Christian work in the intel department of Boko Haram? Should a Christian work in the marketing department for hoes? Should a Christian work in the accounting department of Mexican drug cartels? Should a Christian work in strategy, research and development department of ritualists? You should have your answer by now.
Re: by Quest7777: 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
efficiencie:

Should a Christian work in the intel department of Boko Haram? Should a Christian work in the marketing department for hoes? Should a Christian work in the accounting department of Mexican drug cartels? Should a Christian work in strategy, research and development department of ritualists? You should have your answer by now.

Those are illegal jobs na. Try again. tongue
Re: by efficiencie(m): 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
Quest7777:

Those are illegal jobs na. Try again. tongue

Illegal by whose standards? The OP's question is based on the standards of legality that binds on a Christian and not that of the Nigerian constitution. So my questions are quite valid and the answer to those questions is the answer that the OP needs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Garment Churches Controversy, Pro. Kingsley Replies Adeboye, Ibiyeomie As / Death is Inevitable: Be Prepared! / Read The Holy Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.