Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) (52167 Views)

Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) / "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before / Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:55am On Dec 31, 2021
Y
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 7:55am On Dec 31, 2021
Kenayo should give kudos to the cook,if you know you know
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 31, 2021
daddytime:
I'm dead sure its Ofe Owerre
Their soup are too watery, when i visited owerri, the onugbo soup i ate, made me purge.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by nijanigga: 7:55am On Dec 31, 2021
Nigerians love meat ,I've never seen a Nigerian vegetarian.

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by Sundrus: 7:56am On Dec 31, 2021
Abi oo. Some men go dey form like say dem wear skirt
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 31, 2021
StylesX:
This man has been the opposite of what I thought he is, I thought he's a quiet and respectful someone, but recently he's hanging out with questionable people and doing vain things he shouldn't be doing.
so gulping soup is a vain thing? and how did the soup he gulped disrespected you?
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 7:56am On Dec 31, 2021
Even soup-gulping is captured on nairaland FrontPage these days...na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by BouquiLake: 7:59am On Dec 31, 2021
You just did the same thing by commenting...lol

ignis:
You guys are giving all this celebrities and yeyebrities the attention they seek.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by Moneymagnet24(m): 8:00am On Dec 31, 2021
Omo e get some villages were no be village oh. For example Nigeria is viewed by the international community as a village, lol Abi na if no be Lagos and Abuja were deliver us.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by casppyjay: 8:01am On Dec 31, 2021
StylesX:
This man has been the opposite of what I thought he is, I thought he's a quiet and respectful someone, but recently he's hanging out with questionable people and doing vain things he shouldn't be doing.
because enor wan old come dey require gofundme temper justice with mercy and understanding lol
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 8:02am On Dec 31, 2021
ignis:
You guys are giving all this celebrities and yeyebrities the attention they seek.
It's their job to garner for attention, that's why they are celebrities
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by softworldsystem(m): 8:03am On Dec 31, 2021
grin
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by Victorcwu(m): 8:04am On Dec 31, 2021
StylesX:

Your Opinion of him doesn't matter. He is enjoying his life and building his network, you are there crying more than the bereaved
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 31, 2021
ignis:

And how's that a sin?
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by Tomahawk99(m): 8:05am On Dec 31, 2021
StylesX:
Oga shut up your mouth. Someone is living his life and you are here moaning.
Snowflakes like you live their lives to impress people, the man doesn't give a fvck about you and your kind.
He just moved into a new house he built, you that doesn't do vain things and don't hang with questionable people what have you achieved in your lifetime? Banza!

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by Tomahawk99(m): 8:06am On Dec 31, 2021
Victorcwu:

Your Opinion of him doesn't matter. He is enjoying his life and building his network, you are there crying more than the bereaved
Ignore the idiot na jealousy and poverty dey worry am.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by somehow: 8:06am On Dec 31, 2021
Lemmy123:
Eweeeyyyy!

Kanayo O. Kanayo is doing well.. Person wey work suppose to chop, na why I Wan double my digital marketing and content writing hustle this coming year, God help me, amen...

Do you have threads or links to jobs you have written?

If you have a thread on NL where you display your jobs, tag me ASAP.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 8:06am On Dec 31, 2021
Lol. Everyone does that. grin
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by Kingsleyebere(m): 8:07am On Dec 31, 2021
[quote author=ignis post=108952587]You guys are giving all this celebrities and yeyebrities the attention they seek. Aswear!!! Well it feels good to be a celebrity like me!!
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by StylesX: 8:07am On Dec 31, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Oga shut up your mouth. Someone is living his life and you are here moaning.
Snowflakes like you live their lives to impress people, the man doesn't give a fvck about you and your kind.
He just moved into a new house he built, you that doesn't do vain things and don't hang with questionable people what have you achieved in your lifetime? Banza!
Everything you said also apply to you, you wan chop me as if you're his relative, na him make you his spokesman? Cow.

2 Likes

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by Tomahawk99(m): 8:08am On Dec 31, 2021
BKsoul:
so gulping soup is a vain thing? and how did the soup he gulped disrespected you?
Leave that mumu make him dey yarn crap.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by Tranquility2345: 8:08am On Dec 31, 2021
StylesX:

You read my mind.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by Tranquility2345: 8:09am On Dec 31, 2021
olatade:

He deserves the attention.

He's a boss in the industry

Boss in which industry? undecided
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by Tbasicme: 8:09am On Dec 31, 2021
StylesX:

He has freedom to hangout with whoever he wishes to hangout with.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 8:11am On Dec 31, 2021
This dude talks too much these days
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by zedegit: 8:13am On Dec 31, 2021
wallstreetnews:
Watch full video of the occasion

Watch video of what?
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by koskilala: 8:14am On Dec 31, 2021
Why must he be wearing a red shirt grin
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by DOTian: 8:15am On Dec 31, 2021
StylesX:
Hanging out with questionable characters like Tinubu?
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by mannasseh(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2021
he dn bam bam,
he dn dy chill with the Big boys,
he no dy run kiti kiti dy run kata kata
maybe he no go drink water drop cup
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by emmykk(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2021
ignis:

If he dear hear say you called him yeyebrities he go just use you do sacrifice
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 31, 2021
WizkidNews:
Says someone who do rituals for money.

Na joke i dey oo grin

I can only see him drinking from the calabash that contains sacrifice
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by Tomahawk99(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2021
StylesX:
Everything you said also apply to you, you wan chop me as if you're his relative, na him make you his spokesman? Cow.
Who say make your papa no make money. Jealousy and envy go kill you for nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Interviews Jada Pinkett Smith / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Kiki Osinbajo: "I Am Not As Short As I Look In These Photos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.