Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) (52168 Views)

Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) / "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before / Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by seyz91(m): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2021
cheesy
FamilyAdviser:
Is that thing not human blood he is drinking? Look inside the plate you will see human meat?
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by Selfmotivated: 9:53am On Dec 31, 2021
wallstreetnews:
Stop forming when you get to the village, just be local.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYHpKfiptp1/?utm_medium=copy_link

This man just wan thread. From movie to chieftaincy in the village, to local man doing funny shows. Shuu
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by ukaface(f): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2021
I love Igbo men, especially the older men when they are gathered as a group. It's usually fun Watching them speak Igbo.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by tradepunter: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2021
Lemmy123:
Eweeeyyyy!

Kanayo O. Kanayo is doing well.. Person wey work suppose to chop, na why I Wan double my digital marketing and content writing hustle this coming year, God help me, amen...

Sample me some content
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by lucky4west: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2021
correct man...background things very important....original African man
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by Johel(m): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2021
daddytime:
I'm dead sure its Ofe Owerre..

Patronise my business below...

That soup be like juju...woman fit use am make man abandon im family sef...e too bam!!
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by MPESA(m): 10:22am On Dec 31, 2021
StylesX:
This man has been the opposite of what I thought he is, I thought he's a quiet and respectful someone, but recently he's hanging out with questionable people and doing vain things he shouldn't be doing.

Questionable people ko abeg face your life and stop all this NONSENSE.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by xpool(m): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2021
ignis:
You guys are giving all this celebrities and yeyebrities the attention they seek.
I swear
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by NoFucksToGive: 10:49am On Dec 31, 2021
helinues:

Same way you guys destroyed Buhari prior to 2015.

Your region's vote is inconsequential and other regions you guys might rely on are not playing bitter politics.

Chai, another round of wailing and gnashing teeth loading in 2023

Rule 2 derailing thread

Seun mukina2 oam4j
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by helinues: 10:51am On Dec 31, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Rule 2 derailing thread

grin

IJN we pray

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 11:06am On Dec 31, 2021
Noshitboi:
If you are rich there are things you will do and people will applaud you but if you were poor people will think it's poverty that caused you to do what you did.

KOK enjoy your life
Exactly. Wearing shot to clubs

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by Ginomel(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
StylesX:
This man has been the opposite of what I thought he is, I thought he's a quiet and respectful someone, but recently he's hanging out with questionable people and doing vain things he shouldn't be doing.

He used to maintain a low profile earlier.

It's just a behavioural change .Sometimes
in life, people try to change some habits or behaviour, hoping on making their lives better and well managed.

A very introverted person could loosen up a bit to accommodate some behaviours.

A person with sedentary life could change completely to very active person, with hope it will do him some good.

He is an example.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by eduora: 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
Cease be jealous with his speeches...he Said it all
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by Lemmy123(m): 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
somehow:

Do you have threads or links to jobs you have written?

If you have a thread on NL where you display your jobs, tag me ASAP.
https://drive (dot) Google (dot) com/folderview?id=1xYhvlyH6ATtNOlGKB_bxiXrIZrqZOMoE

That's a link to my writing samples
Please replace the "dot" and the brackets with full stop, thank you
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by Lemmy123(m): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
tradepunter:

Sample me some content

https://drive (dot) Google (dot) com/folderview?id=1xYhvlyH6ATtNOlGKB_bxiXrIZrqZOMoE

That's a link to my writing samples
Please replace the "dot" and the brackets with full stop, thank you
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by trenni(f): 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
This is a well-brought up man, he ate the meat last.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by inspectorg(m): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
Moneymagnet24:
Omo e get some villages were no be village oh. For example Nigeria is viewed by the international community as a village, lol Abi na if no be Lagos and Abuja were deliver us.
Wetin dis wan won yarn now , naive and bias indomie gens..... angry angry, I laugh in Mbaise!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by inspectorg(m): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
Moneymagnet24:
Omo e get some villages were no be village oh. For example Nigeria is viewed by the international community as a village, lol Abi na if no be Lagos and Abuja were deliver us.
Young talented BIGOT spotted..... angry angry, remember catch them young grin grin grin. Óya gwáá wá rá biscuit .

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by jamiuolaleye: 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2022
...and God will surely help all the struggling folks out there that do not have anybody to rely on except on their skills and talents.
Lemmy123:
Eweeeyyyy!

Kanayo O. Kanayo is doing well.. Person wey work suppose to chop, na why I Wan double my digital marketing and content writing hustle this coming year, God help me, amen...
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) by Tomahawk99(m): 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
StylesX:
How you take know say my papa no make money? You think 0everyone was brought up in a gutter like you.
You sef know say him no get money. Banza!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / DJ Cuppy Interviews Jada Pinkett Smith / Kiki Osinbajo: "I Am Not As Short As I Look In These Photos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.