Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Do You Have Any Old Phone Can Share With Me? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Have Any Old Phone Can Share With Me? (314 Views)

Grandmother Smashes Old Phone After Being Given New "Fake" Phone Pack (video) / Please Share With The Group Your Circumstances On How You Became A Single Mom / Happy New Year Greetings In Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba Animation That You Can Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Any Old Phone Can Share With Me? by Beey3026(f): 6:37am On Dec 31, 2021
No one owe me anything, also I don't feel like because of my gender I should use the opportunity to ask for help, but am asking as a friend and a sister.

Am badly in need of a phone anyone at all so far I can use it to browse,call and read pdf.
Mine is totally damaged.

Boredom wants to finish me.
I love reading online, I have love for programing that is why I need this phone badly.

I don't mind how bad it looks all I need is a phone with good network performance and good battery capacity. Share please. I miss reading and following tutorials online.

Re: Do You Have Any Old Phone Can Share With Me? by Haakeem(m): 6:43am On Dec 31, 2021
should i shaare my nokia c3-00 with you grin,,,,,,,,,,, we are in the same shoe

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Old Phone Can Share With Me? by Beey3026(f): 6:45am On Dec 31, 2021
Haakeem:
should i shaare my nokia c3-00 with you grin,,,,,,,,,,, we are in the same shoe
if you sincerely don't mind sharing I will gladly accept it with full arms thank you
Re: Do You Have Any Old Phone Can Share With Me? by dingbang(m): 6:46am On Dec 31, 2021
Oh lord. But sister you know you can so some cleaning jobs and get paid.

A look at your profile shows you have been begging since inception and have been in debt. Someone who is not lazy will not be in debt.
Re: Do You Have Any Old Phone Can Share With Me? by Beey3026(f): 6:55am On Dec 31, 2021
dingbang:
Oh lord. But sister you know you can so some cleaning jobs and get paid.

A look at your profile shows you have been begging since inception and have been in debt. Someone who is not lazy will not be in debt.
you don't know me you don't know how I survive. Everyone comes to a point they needs assistance even you.
An not lazy I work hard and I rather ask for assistance to instead of stealing or making people take advantage of men for it.
Do you know me loves to get a woman naked for single favour you receive? Do you know if you catch me stealing or giving out my body for phone you won't be happy if am related to you?
Re: Do You Have Any Old Phone Can Share With Me? by Haakeem(m): 7:00am On Dec 31, 2021
Beey3026:
if you sincerely don't mind sharing I will gladly accept it with full arms thank you
this type

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Old Phone Can Share With Me? by Beey3026(f): 7:02am On Dec 31, 2021
Haakeem:
this type
yes I will accept it gladly thank you

Re: Do You Have Any Old Phone Can Share With Me? by rentAcock(m): 7:35am On Dec 31, 2021
How are you posting on nairaland if you don't have any phone or money? It's most likely a guy behind this moniker.
Re: Do You Have Any Old Phone Can Share With Me? by Beey3026(f): 7:39am On Dec 31, 2021
rentAcock:
How are you posting on nairaland if you don't have any phone or money? It's most likely a guy behind this moniker.
did I mention I don't have phone atall ? It's highly broken it's 3g network and the battery duration is not up to 3 hours .
Please if you cant help don't discourage those who wants to help.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Showers Wife With Hard Currency As He Appreciates Her For Standing By Him / Nysc: I Need Help With Ppa, I Want A Change. / A Virtues Woman Is +1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.